Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

34 minutes ago, laeteita said:

So Queer Eye won its third Emmys last night and i started to wonder when will the episode with Adriana be shown? Can’t seeing her in Ocean’s Eight got me hopeless a bit, i don’t raise my hopes up for no reason.

She didnt film for Queer Eye. She filmed for Next in Fashion i believe. It’s some new Netflix competition show coming out.

27 minutes ago, lucyford said:

She didnt film for Queer Eye. She filmed for Next in Fashion i believe. It’s some new Netflix competition show coming out.

Thanks. I’ve never heard of this show before, now i lost my hopes bc i checked and there is no official release date for the show.

14 minutes ago, Lucy11 said:

Any thoughts on the sudden follows between her and her ex Edelman and her liking every one of his posts almost as they are posted? 

Well she seems to still be dating emir. So it’s prob them just being friends. She was a fan of the patriots before him, so maybe she’s been watching their games or soemthing. 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

She followed again her ex Prince Wence too... I will never understand why she unfollows and follows people like this...really... just weird

She followed Lenny back not that long ago too even though he’s been following her for years. I don’t think any of that means anything. Does she still follow the prince? Idk his @

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Or December, if it could be a product suited for the holiday sales.

November is equally as perfect as December because people do a lot of shopping in both months. So I think it’s good she’s doing it in November. It’s a smart business move. 

I just hope she actually promotes the heck out of it like a Taylor Swift album. 

7 hours ago, Corner said:

November is equally as perfect as December because people do a lot of shopping in both months. So I think it’s good she’s doing it in November. It’s a smart business move. 

I just hope she actually promotes the heck out of it like a Taylor Swift album. 

It's the promotion I have a problem with exactly.

18 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

It's the promotion I have a problem with exactly.

I don't think she would be dumb enough of create a line and don't do any promotion. I really think she will do a heck of promotion, maybe some big event like Lily Aldridge. And hope she doesn't do anything like Alessandra who always create a line and don't do any promotion and always close.

4 hours ago, jamiya said:

Dino is shooting something at a boxing gym in London. And he writes #puma. :huh:???

I noticed that too. Puma team is in London and is shooting for something boxing theme. I’m glad actually because she will shoot for her line in any case but it’s been quite a while since she’s done something for Puma. 

1 hour ago, ekn said:

I noticed that too. Puma team is in London and is shooting for something boxing theme. I’m glad actually because she will shoot for her line in any case but it’s been quite a while since she’s done something for Puma. 

Maybe it’s her line is for Puma.