Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

9 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

About the Numero Russia covers, that's must be why she followed male models and not to spite Emir

No when she shot for número doesnt line up anywhere near when she followed a bunch of male models. Plus there was only one male model and she didn’t follow him back.  She only followed the photographer and stylist regarding that cover.

On 8/29/2019 at 1:32 AM, laeteita said:

Gigi’s Maybelline NYFW make up look is now everywhere where is Adriana’s?

I think bleached eyebrows photo(s) for Maybelline NYFW so what i know is from previous years, it's early to release them. I haven't seen any of the models MNYITLOOK photos yet but i wouldn't surprise if Gigi's looks (her fans say she got three this year) are officially out because  this year Maybelline celebrate being the major sponsor of NYFW 10 years in a row and they're planning some special events with Gigi.

21 hours ago, lucyford said:

Didn’t Adriana say she was going to post a picture the last week of August of what she shot for Maybelline when she dyed her eyebrows. lol wonder what happened with that 

I think it was for Maybelline NYFW like they do every year and must be come out soon.

11 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Adriana stuck her tongue out? That’s the big deal now? Let the woman live. What’s next, Adriana ate a croissant and accidentally spilled some crumbs on the floor? :wacko: 

Her Numero cover is absolutely stunning. 

+1 :rofl: 

People pay attention to the nothing of nothingness. 

4 hours ago, ekn said:

I think bleached eyebrows photo(s) for Maybelline NYFW so what i know is from previous years, it's early to release them. I haven't seen any of the models MNYITLOOK photos yet but i wouldn't surprise if Gigi's looks (her fans say she got three this year) are officially out because  this year Maybelline celebrate being the major sponsor of NYFW 10 years in a row and they're planning some special events with Gigi.

I think it was for Maybelline NYFW like they do every year and must be come out soon.

Really with Gigi? I Mean ... Adriana and Emily has been with the brand for so long and they are planning with Gigi? OMG This is so unfair!

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Marc jacobs commented on another one of hers posts again, really hoping he chooses her as his muse again!

My she will walk his show for NYFW? I’d love Adriana to walk the Savage x Fenty show to give Vs a slap in the face lol. But I’m not that hopeful that this FW will be different and she’ll actually do shows. Although she did follow Area the other day and they have a show scheduled. But yeah who knows.