Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

32 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

We watching the video just gives it more stupid publicity.

It’s already a big thing on Twitter. That one has over 1 M views and others like 500k. And now there of GIF of it. That’s why I said Adriana should address it. Just with a simple tweet of saying she always does that. 

Adriana shouldn't address that. First, she never address anything. SECOND, James Charles is full of shit. He is a terrible person. He is not deserving of adriana apologizing or kissing his ass to show she didn't mean it like that. He/IT is not worth it. He is nobody but someone only idiots love. He is very problematic and racist. Also, worse has happened to him. Kylie Jenner and all of them unfollowed him at one point for things, he is used to the deserved slander he gets and he doesn't think much of people who snub him. Especially since thats not adriana's true intentions. Anybody that feels like charles is deserving of an apology from Adriana is a pathetic person, they know his dirt and what kind of horrible guy he is anyway

1 hour ago, foofur16 said:

Wtf she ALWAYS sticks out her tongue like that on Instagram. Get out of here. There’s no malice in her face, she didn’t roll her eyes or gave a stone cold face when she walked away, she maintained the same smile. 

I’ll be so disappointed if she addresses this.

20 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@Corner This is all over the place. I think her just tweeting how she always does that would be enough. Cause she’s basically being dragged for being fake when they don’t know Adriana is just like that

🙄

I don't mean any harm but for the likes of James Charles? Please!  I didn't go into detail about what a piece of crap he is but @Souled-Out broke it down perfectly.  However she's being "dragged," he's been dragged worse and for stuff more serious than being "fake."

She owes him nothing. NOTHING. And I maintain that I'll be mad if she dignifies this with a response especially if it's an apology. I haven't been on in a while so I don't know what the rules are about this but frankly, fuck him. She is the  Adriana Lima. *shrug*

11 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@Corner This is all over the place. I think her just tweeting how she always does that would be enough. Cause she’s basically being dragged for being fake when they don’t know Adriana is just like that 

Lmao I’m on twitter right now reading the comments and 90% of them are defending her. They are praising her! Someone even noticed how the paparazzo was interested in taking her picture more than James (I didn’t even notice that before 🤣🙌🏾), that’s a clever response to  people who claim to not know her. Like I saw a whole bunch of people saying that it’s her signature pose and they posted different  pictures of her sticking out her tongue. I saw comments saying there are several YouTube  videos of her sticking out her tongue in the same event. And so many people were like they might just have to stan 😂

Yo, people are praising her. Saying she’s world famous and one of the most successful models of all time. 😂♥️

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

True but a lot of who don’t know her are calling her fake and shady. 

I understand where you're coming from but I repeat that she doesn't and shouldn't address it unless James wants to jump on it himself then he needs to be buried. There are stupid people alive, let them be stupid

1 hour ago, Secondguardian said:

I understand where you're coming from but I repeat that she doesn't and shouldn't address it unless James wants to jump on it himself then he needs to be buried. There are stupid people alive, let them be stupid

Well i say that cause it’s gone viral. The one posted her rn has 1.6 million views. And and bunch of others with 1M, 600k, etc. Like we know Adrian wasn’t being malicious cause she always does that thing. But that’s jot what everyone else is thinking. Sure some are applauding her cause it’s James but a lot calling her fake. 

I Really don't know why people think she should say anything to apologize to that guy, it doesn't mean anything to her and not even will hut her career, she's above him, let's not forget, there isn't no need to her kiss his ass just because some people are saying anything on tt, he is a nobody comparing to her. :Amelie_wft:

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I Really don't know why people think she should say anything to apologize to that guy, it doesn't mean anything to her and not even will hut her career, she's above him, let's not forget, there isn't no need to her kiss his ass just because some people are saying anything on tt, he is a nobody comparing to her. :Amelie_wft:

I never said she should apologize. Because i don’t think she did anything wrong. She always does that face. I said she should ADDRESS it. Like tweeting what some people were posting about how she always sticks her tongue out with the pictures. And basically addressing it in a funny way that it’s all a misunderstanding. I never said she needs to kiss his ass. But the videos went viral. I think there’s two with over 3 million views now. Lol that’s more people than watch the Vs show. That’s soemthing you shouldn’t ignore tbh. Also, James does have more influence than her on social media. Yes he’s a joke compared next to her but you have to admit he has more influence as that’s what his whole career depends on.

33 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

It doesn't matter if he has more influence on social media than her, just because that, she has to be afraid and kiss some asshole? She will not saying anything because she doesn't care. lol

Are you not reading what I said? I said she doesn’t need to kiss his ass nor apologize because I don’t think she did anything wrong. I said it would’ve been smart to have tweeted something funny about how she always sticks her tongue out and put pictures like I saw some people defending her do. We knows it wasn’t malicous cause we follow her and know that’s a thing she does. But for someone who doesn’t or had never heard of her, that makes sense why they think it’s looking shady and fake.