Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

11 hours ago, lucyford said:

Adriana is getting a lot of hate from James Charles fan for sticking out her tongue after she took a pic with him. She always does that. It wasn’t even malicious. 

She followed him for a while on ig but he never followed her back and now i can see Adriana is not following him.This might sounds immature but perhaps this is the reason. I remember Adriana asked people to follow her back on ig.

58 minutes ago, laeteita said:

She followed him for a while on ig but he never followed her back and now i can see Adriana is not following him.This might sounds immature but perhaps this is the reason. I remember Adriana asked people to follow her back on ig.

She always sticks her tongue out tho. I don’t think she meant it like that. Wdym she asked people to follow her back on ig?

the video is becoming a being deal on Twitter. One has 500k views now and another 150k...

omg she returned to twitter prob cause she heard about it

@lucyford

On 8/22/2017 at 2:02 AM, nhlovesadri said:

Her comment:

@adrianalima: Your favorite girl and u don't even follow me??

Later he followed her, because now he does.

She did same thing two month ago to a Brazilian guy. He called him ‘wifey’ in comments, she replied if im wifey why don’t you follow me? 

14 hours ago, lucyford said:

Adriana is getting a lot of hate from James Charles fan for sticking out her tongue after she took a pic with him. She always does that. It wasn’t even malicious. 

People were trashing her yesterday, luckily his haters also noticed the video today and Adriana received a lot of support by them for her attitude towards him. And as a side note and as @laeteita said Adriana followed him during this years Met gala but she didn't get follow back. 

1 minute ago, ekn said:

People were trashing her yesterday, luckily his haters also noticed the video today and Adriana received a lot of support by them for her attitude towards him. And as a side note and as @laeteita said Adriana followed him during this years Met gala but she didn't get follow back. 

Are you sure she followed him this year?? I don’t remember seeing that. 

13 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Are you sure she followed him this year?? I don’t remember seeing that. 

Yes i'm sure as my name! I was shocked when i noticed she followed him because (sorry to say this) i really dislike this boy. At the first i thought it might be related to Maybelline since they are so much into the male make up influencers lately but thank god they chose another male influencer to work with. I guess it's because of the drama between him and Tati Westbook.

Just now, ekn said:

Yes i'm sure as my name! I was shocked when i noticed she followed her because (sorry to say this) i really dislike this boy. At the first i thought it might be related to Maybelline since they are so much into the male make up influencer lately but thank god they chose another male influencer to work with. I guess it's because of the drama between him and Tati Westbook.

When did she unfollow? During the Tati scandal?

Just now, ekn said:

Yes James Charles 

https://www.instagram.com/jamescharles/ 

Thank you :) I had no idea who he was, or that he was famous enough to get his fans to act like stupid sheeps not understanding anything and attacking her. She even came back to twitter after years just for that, probably told by her new pr team.

5 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

The instagram story Adriana posted with that long caption from some girl's post -- I hate to be petty but, "I need a man who is striving for excellence financially, because I don't need a financial burden" @metinhara 😂

Ok ok. It's longer than just that quote and probably not aimed at him.

I won't read into it her post too much, but she seems to only really make those kinds of quote posts/stories about men when she's having men related troubles. She's still following Emir. And we know that she has no problem unfollowing and following again for even the slightest of issues. So I'm sure all is ok. I get the impression that she and Emir are sort of casually dating anyway and that neither is all in. If so, I think that's good for her for a while! 

https://emlakkulisi.com/adriana-limanin-yeni-aski-emir-uyar-miamide-ev-kiraladi/614230/amp

https://m.takvim.com.tr/saklambac/2019/08/27/adriana-lima-ile-ask-yasayan-emir-uyar-kesenin-agzini-acti-kiraladigi-malikanenin-fiyati-dudak-ucuklatti/amp

http://www.samdan.com.tr/galeri/unluler/emir-uyar-adriana-limaya-yakin-olmak-icin-870-bin-tl-odedi/amp

They better be Ok, Emir just rented a mansion in Miami to see Adriana for a couple days in a year.

17 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Adriana really needs to address the James video. It’s being written about i articles now too and all over Twitter. For people who don’t know her, it looks bad on her part

Imo she doesn't, this thing is so obviously fake nobody in his right mind would even believe it seeing the video. Adriana is one of the most famous women in the world, she hasn't to expose herself for the stupidity of this guy's overreacting fans, 38 years of being known worldwide as a nice woman speak for her enough.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Imo she doesn't, this thing is so obviously fake nobody in his right mind would even believe it seeing the video. Adriana is one of the most famous women in the world, she hasn't to expose herself for the stupidity of this guy's overreacting fans, 38 years of being known worldwide as a nice woman speak for her enough.

She really doesn't and I'll be mad if she does. This guy has a fanbase of mostly teens and mindless stans and her team would be stupid to let them bully her into an apology.. He has no clout, power or respect in the industry. I haven't seen the video so I don't know what she did or didn't do but trust me, doing it toward some Youtuber (who was just in hot water himself not too long ago) will not effect her career in any way, shape or form.

People on Twitter find something new to be mad at every hour so it'll blow over.

1 hour ago, 4BWL said:

She really doesn't and I'll be mad if she does. This guy has a fanbase of mostly teens and mindless stans and her team would be stupid to let them bully her into an apology.. He has no clout, power or respect in the industry. I haven't seen the video so I don't know what she did or didn't do but trust me, doing it toward some Youtuber (who was just in hot water himself not too long ago) will not effect her career in any way, shape or form.

People on Twitter find something new to be mad at every hour so it'll blow over.

What video? Ugh I’m always behind 

36 minutes ago, Corner said:

What video? Ugh I’m always behind 

I haven't actually seen it but according to the comments in this thread, she stuck her tongue out after taking a picture with James Charles.