Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

Lol I saw Alissa Violet reposted a pic of her. I kinda wish Adriana would notice her. She’s always loved Adriana for years. 

781F1AC4-01B6-44BD-9637-B48CC4BBCA00.png

I agree you can tell she is a real fan because despite Adriana's feed not being the hippest and Adriana post all kinds of things she never unfollowed and continues to be a big fan lol

48 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I agree you can tell she is a real fan because despite Adriana's feed not being the hippest and Adriana post all kinds of things she never unfollowed and continues to be a big fan lol

Yeah I saw Adriana was the second person she followed on IG lol. And I saw her commenting on her stuff recently which I thought Adriana may have seen since it got a lot of likes. But yeah she’s been her fan for so long.  When Adri left VS last year I saw she responded to her own tweet back from 2011 where she said something about when Adri left VS.

I don’t think she’s ever met Adriana or else I’m sure we would’ve seen a picture but her friends have like Neels and Cindy have. Cindy and the DJ Chantelle girl were at that summer Gala too, I think she lives with them.

Is adriana studying a script for an audition for a movie role? She posted a story the other day about how she's studying / would be for days. She also seemed to be studying in some of those candids on the beach. 

Would be awesome to see her in a movie and have lines! 

3 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Is adriana studying a script for an audition for a movie role? She posted a story the other day about how she's studying / would be for days. She also seemed to be studying in some of those candids on the beach. 

Would be awesome to see her in a movie and have lines! 

She took a test to get her US citizenship.

I do wonder tho if she is still intrested in acting. I think CAA could help her with that. Who knows maybe that’s part of the reason she switched there. 

15 minutes ago, lucyford said:

She took a test to get her US citizenship.

I do wonder tho if she is still intrested in acting. I think CAA could help her with that. Who knows maybe that’s part of the reason she switched there. 

Ohh ok! Thanks. And hey, that's good news too. Especially with the current political climate. 

I think she needed US citizenship to start her business, the skin care line, or to make the procedures easier. I read she has Dual Citizenship (Brazil& US) i don’t know if it is true bc as per my knowledge dual citizenship is no longer allowed in some countries.

btw i saw her ig story post, it was a “thank you” post to Emir for private jets imo.

33 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I think she needed US citizenship to start her business, the skin care line, or to make the procedures easier. I read she has Dual Citizenship (Brazil& US) i don’t know if it is true bc as per my knowledge dual citizenship is no longer allowed in some countries.

btw i saw her ig story post, it was a “thank you” post to Emir for private jets imo.

What was a thank you to Emir?

6 minutes ago, lucyford said:

What was a thank you to Emir?

As usual, Turkish media made up fake story. lol

She posted a picture of the jet when she returned from Spain, but didn't mention Emir at all.

2 minutes ago, jamiya said:

As usual, Turkish media made up fake story. lol

She posted a picture of the jet when she returned from Spain, but didn't mention Emir at all.

Yeah I saw that story too... Although it is likely Emir got her that private jet to Spain. 

2 hours ago, laeteita said:

I kinda agree. Not sure about the jet part, but it seemed like a thank you to showing her a good time.

49 minutes ago, jamiya said:

((I'm thinking out loud...It's not a big deal but...Why did she suddenly follow so many handsome and gorgeous male models?:shifty: I love the legendary 2006 GQ so I hope she worked with them.))

Lmao I noticed that too...

2 hours ago, jamiya said:

((I'm thinking out loud...It's not a big deal but...Why did she suddenly follow so many handsome and gorgeous male models?:shifty: I love the legendary 2006 GQ so I hope she worked with them.))

Probably for fun because we all know Adriana doesn't do handsome and gorgeous men lol

5 hours ago, jamiya said:

Was she around anyone from the GQ team recently? I hope so because she was the queen of GQ

34 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

^ honestly, her following a dozen overtly handsome men could also be her being petty on social media. Emir seems to follow a lot of female models/attractive women. And adriana has proven to be jealous/petty in relationships. Just speculating of course. 

Is she? I’m not trying to argue that she’s not. But what has she done to be petty/jealous other than posting quotes when we all now who it’s about? 

But yeah idk why she followed all those guys and liked their stuff. Cause it’s not like she was working with them and that’s why she followed. Unless she was looking for a male model for whatever weird reason.