Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Her laughing was probably due to her being drunk. But Adriana seems to not like taking photos with fans while on vacation. Generally thats fair. But I can see why it would leave a bad taste in people's mouths since she asked the girl to take the photo of them. Like it is the least she can do since she asked the girl for a service. IF she didn't ask the girl to take a picture of her and her friend it would be fine. So, I do understand why people would be upset.

I will say the girl seems to be like a youtuber or social media persona, people like that tend to have young fans and the first thing they do is attack someone who did something to their fav. I am cringing reading some of those comments lol. However, like I said, can't blame people for not liking that because its only fair since she asked that girl to do something for her that she takes a picture with her.

This reminds me of when steph curry decided to not tip a pizza delivery guy after the guy asked for a photo. Stuff like that happens sometimes with celebs. I just hope Adriana doesn't make that mistake again herself, either she takes the picture her damn self or be prepared for someone to ask for something in return.

I mean if the girl’s claims are true, Adriana is definitely in the wrong. Whether it was cause she was drunk, she should apologize to that girl. Even had Adriana not asked her to take her picture right before, you can decline to take a picture with more grace. Saying something like “sorry but I don’t want to take a picture for my own privacy”. If Adriana asked the girl for a favor right before, that’s just wrong not to return the favor.. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I mean if the girl’s claims are true, Adriana is definitely in the wrong. Whether it was cause she was drunk, she should apologize to that girl. Even had Adriana not asked her to take her picture right before, you can decline to take a picture with more grace. Saying something like “sorry but I don’t want to take a picture for my own privacy”. But if Adriana asked the girl for a favor right before, that’s just wrong not to return the favor.. 

I don't agree with there having to be a certain way to decline. Alot of celebs decline in a non graceful way. They will whine and bitch about being tired or trying to be normal or something like that. Alot of them give straight up attitudes when declining. I understand because they don't owe people that much on their down time.  Adriana was more than likely laughing because she was drunk or because of something else. We don't know because we weren't there. But its alot to expect someone to be graceful while in a club bathroom at night. I have had my share of being in that kind of area, and I ain't never met a graceful person in that kind of setting. I just think its wrong if she asked the girl for a favor and then decline the photo, its inexcusable (even though she was probably intoxicated). As I said, she shouldn't make that mistake again

22 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't agree with there having to be a certain way to decline. Alot of celebs decline in a non graceful way. They will whine and bitch about being tired or trying to be normal or something like that. They don't owe people that much. Adriana was more than likely laughing because she was drunk or because of something else. We don't know because we weren't there. But its alot to expect someone to be graceful while in a club bathroom. I ain't never met a graceful person in that kind of setting. I just think its wrong if she asked the girl for a favor and then decline the photo, its inexcusable. As I said, she shouldn't make that mistake again

Bathroom? Mariana said that it was infront of those angel wings Ana posted a picture of herelf on IG. 

I wasn’t saying celebrities owe people an explanation when turning down a picture. But saying no and laughing is the last way you’d want to turn someone down. If you just asked for a favor then it would be best to give a short explanation like my example above. Adriana took a photo with the dj but not the girl she asked to take her picture? This tells me Adriana didnt even turn her down cause she was worried about her own privacy which would have been a fair excuse. This is all of course assuming that what that girl said is true. 

34 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I mean if the girl’s claims are true, Adriana is definitely in the wrong. Whether it was cause she was drunk, she should apologize to that girl. Even had Adriana not asked her to take her picture right before, you can decline to take a picture with more grace. Saying something like “sorry but I don’t want to take a picture for my own privacy”. If Adriana asked the girl for a favor right before, that’s just wrong not to return the favor.. 

I think it is not good to judge Adriana's behavior just by what this girl claims. 
I don't know the truth. But can you believe in everything that this Youtuber is saying even though you didn't know who this girl was until a few minutes ago?

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

Bathroom? Mariana said that it was infront of those angel wings Ana posted a picture of herelf on IG. 

I wasn’t saying celebrities owe people an explanation when turning down a picture. But saying no and laughing is the last way you’d want to turn someone down. If you just asked for a favor then it would be best to give a short explanation like my example above. Adriana took a photo with the dj but not the girl she asked to take her picture? This tells me Adriana didnt even turn her down cause she was worried about her own privacy which is a fair excuse. This is all of course assuming that what that girl said is true. 

Not a bathroom but the club I meant.

Who knows, there could be two sides or something. For example alot of famous youtubers get videos made like this about them by other people trying to "expose" them and then there are loop holes in their stories and it turns out they aren't telling the whole truth....It does sound out of character with Adriana. Like Adriana has never been a mean girl but it also happened in a club so.. maybe she wasn't herself while drunk. But yeah, I did think about how Adriana atleast half of the time takes pics with people. Even if they didn't do anything for her. Like she takes alot of pics at the airport.  I know I said Adriana sometimes declines fan photos while vacation or something but obviously not all the time.  And if she was willing to take the picture with the dj and what not, IDK why she wouldn't of the girl. Maybe she did or said something that turned Adriana off? I just don't understand why the girl would lie. It could have happened but she probably isn't telling the whole story or something like that. I really do think the chances of Adriana laughing AT the girl is low though. Not only does it not sound like her but it should be noted that it happened when Adriana was walking away, she could have been laughing at anything but whatever. I just hope something like that doesn't happen again

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Not a bathroom but the club I meant.

Who knows, there could be two sides or something. It does sound out of character with Adriana but it also happened in a club so.. maybe she wasn't herself. But yeah, that did get me too. I know I said Adriana sometimes declines fan photos while vacation or something but obviously not all the time.  And if she was willing to take the picture with the dj and what not, IDK why she wouldn't of the girl. Maybe she did or said something that turned Adriana off? I just don't understand why the girl would lie. It could have happened but she probably isn't telling the whole story or something like that. I really do think the chances of Adriana laughing AT the girl is low though. Not only does it not sound like her but it should be noted that it happened when Adriana was walking away, she could have been laughing at anything but whatever. I just hope something like that doesn't happen again

Yeah I’m sure there could be more to the story that she didn’t share. Especially if it was something wrong she said/did to turn off Adriana. While watching that girls old stories to find the video, she did seem a bit whack. But who knows. 

I hope if this is true, Adriana takes the time to apologize. She must have seen those comments and knows how to find that girls IG. 

15 minutes ago, jamiya said:

I think it is not good to judge Adriana's behavior just by what this girl claims. 
I don't know the truth. But can you believe in everything that this Youtuber is saying even though you didn't know who this girl was until a few minutes ago?

I was saying what I thought about this IF what that girl said is true. None of us could know what exactly happened. I acknowledge we only heard a one sided story. I wouldn’t think that sounds like Adriana. If she was drunk tho it could be possibly true. 

If is true it would be wrong on Adriana's side but Marina has a lot of fame for being a shit person herself. She basically got half her subs on YouTube because of her, whom she cheated on and then acted as a victim. Wouldn't be surprised if half of the story was made up to throw shade at Adriana.

7 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Someone know why so many people are writing bad things about Adriana on her insta coments? Who is Marina Yers? Is she still in Spain?

Marina Yers is a Ucranian influencer based in Spain. She claims herself to be a model but her shoots are a bit meh tho and she only cares about YouTube and document everything on Instagram Stories. 

2 hours ago, MissPadilla said:

If is true it would be wrong on Adriana's side but Marina has a lot of fame for being a shit person herself. She basically got half her subs on YouTube because of her, whom she cheated on and then acted as a victim. Wouldn't be surprised if half of the story was made up to throw shade at Adriana.

Yeah, thats what I was saying some people who go on social media with stories like this about celebs/famous people don't tell the whole truth and I hate to be that person but some of her story doesn't sound like Adriana. Declining the photo sounds like her but the laughing at her thing just doesn't.

5 hours ago, laeteita said:

Emir was in Istanbul until yesterday according to Turkish press. He was phographed with many girls(models) at a restaurant.

He was with friends, one of them a german blogger, and she is in Ibiza now, so he could be not in Istambul any more too... and Adriana followed some france cafe, maybe she is in France 

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, thats what I was saying some people who go on social media with stories like this about celebs/famous people don't tell the whole truth and I hate to be that person but some of her story doesn't sound like Adriana. Declining the photo sounds like her but the laughing at her thing just doesn't.

I think maybe Adriana just kept smiling (as she always is) and this girl made up the laughing part for her fanbase to do what they are good at, insult others for no reason.

I have met famous people and sometimes took photos with them, others refused at but none of them was rude.

I remember meeting Cristiano outside of a Real Madrid training, at first he didn't want to stop for photos with fans but later he did and when I asked him he laughed and apologized at me for the laugh. He did the laugh because of a random kid telling him that he was better than Messi.

Adriana is known for smile always and seems like a funny person, at least to me. I doubt she was so 'idiot' to laugh at a girl for no reason knowing the backlash she can get for it.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

If he is a reserved guy why did he let some freaks in on his instagram and give them oppurtunity to spread their private videos on social media.Now videos are everywhere.

12 minutes ago, lucyford said:

What video? You mean the one I keep seeing of him sticking out his tongue?

He does seem private tho. I was expecting to see pictures of Emir and Adriana on the red carpet together for the gala. But looks like Emir decided to skip the carpet. 

@Miss Bathory I was only mentioning Emir being a bit out of shape because we have seen how Adriana starts to look like and be influenced by her bf. She gained weight with Metin cause he wasn’t into working out.  

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

What videos are you talking about??? If it's the tongue one @lucyford is speaking about I believe it's from one of his friends ig stories I saw a couple days ago, and he was joking with a little kid that should be this woman's daughter. Adriana wasn't shown.

9 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Yeah I’ve seen the video been reposted not showing the kid and it being taken out of context. He was just playing with a kid asking her to share what she was eating. 

This is the original video. @mathildegoehler ig stories (She is @remeejackman 's wife)

The person who cut and posted only that part is the worst.:goose-wft: (The account owner is Turkish)

6 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@lucyford @nhlovesadri @jamiya No guys i’m not talking about the tongue video or the other one someone asked via personal message. But if you saw the tongue video at the time it was posted by the user you must have seen that person is able to see the videos that emir tagged in.

What video do you mean then???

I saw the tongue video too at the time it was posted by the original user. Because Adriana started following that girl that day and i was looking to see if there were any posts with her in it. Plus you can’t see what stories someone is tagged in. That account didn’t follow Emir. That account seems to be deleted now too.

15 minutes ago, lucyford said:

What video do you mean then???

I saw the tongue video too at the time it was posted by the original user. Because Adriana started following that girl that day and i was looking to see if there were any posts with her in it. Plus you can’t see what stories someone is tagged in. That account didn’t follow Emir. That account seems to be deleted now too.

Not at the time it was posted by original user but by that creepy fan account. You can post someone’s post ( the actual post not the story) on your ig thats what i’m talking about. 

I noticed this not the first time he/she deactive his/her account or gone private. I think he/she will come back when there will be some material to post.

5 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Not at the time it was posted by original user but by that creepy fan account. You can post someone’s post ( the actual post not the story) on your ig thats what i’m talking about. 

I noticed this not the first time he/she deactive his/her account or gone private. I think he/she will come back when there will be some material to post.

Well let’s forget about the tongue video. What video do you speak of if not that?

3 hours ago, laeteita said:

If he is a reserved guy why did he let some freaks in on his instagram and give them oppurtunity to spread their private videos on social media.Now videos are everywhere.

14 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Well let’s forget about the tongue video. What video do you speak of if not that?

I really don't want to get involved any thing related to Emir Uyar but i want to say i think 'those videos' leaked accidentally, i can't prove but i must say i noticed what you're talking about @laeteita . And i also noticed that same person who runs the insta account was also leaked the video of Adriana that posted to 'close friend' on ig during the premiere in Los Angeles. 

+

Somehow that person also able to see the post that that only Emir himself can see?!