Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She prob got invited but prob didn’t want to be away in Cannes that long. I mean she got back from Mexico days ago so she could’ve definitely been there.

But it seems Patrick Ta won’t be doing her makeup this time which sucks since I think he does her the best. But seems she’s really excited about Cannes so hopefully that means a lot of posts.

34 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh I agree, if Sara and other models was invited for sure Adriana was too. But she was still packing and she was in Mexico few days ago and it's suck about Patrick not doing her make up this year, I prefer him than Grace Lee.

Don't think it will be Grace, she seems still in NY.

9 hours ago, lucyford said:

Did Adriana do her own makeup to the Chopard party? Cause it kinda looks like it lol. 

Yes, it seems so

but im glad she finally shown up. I can’t wait to see her red carpet look. I wish she attends at least two movie premiere bc even some unknown ig models walked on red carpet 4 times this year.

Just now, ekn said:

but im glad she finally shown up. I can’t wait to see her red carpet look. I wish she attends at least two movie premiere bc even some unknown ig models walked on red carpet 4 times this year.

I hope too ! Josephine did 3 red carpet this year

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

She isn't very likely walking any red carpet until later this evening, because Andrea is out and about in Cannes right now. I think it takes at least 2/3 hours of preparation to be ready.

I wish she went to the once upon time in hollywood premiere yesterday. But may have been short of time for her...

2 hours ago, emerald7 said:

I wish she went to the once upon time in hollywood premiere yesterday. But may have been short of time for her...

I’m surprised she didn’t cause she love Tarantino. She could’ve showed up if she really wanted to.

It's not like that if she wanted, there's too many things envolved, maybe she didn't went because she couldn't and that is it. :Amelie_wft:

I am really hope Danielle don't do Adriana's hair, everytime she did her hair, it is always look like a mess.

3 hours ago, emerald7 said:

They were showing it again today at 12 am, I was hopefull to see her there.

7 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

It's not like that if she wanted, there's too many things envolved, maybe she didn't went because she couldn't and that is it. :Amelie_wft:

I am really hope Danielle don't do Adriana's hair, everytime she did her hair, it is always look like a mess.

Well Danielle is going to be doing her hair most likely for the Amfar tomorrow. I don't know how I feel about that

28 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

Oooh it's goingtobe more than that. She hasn't posted her dinner look. 

She's happy to be there and I'm happy she is happy

Don’t think she will post that look on her feed. Plus that dress she wore was kinda ugly. You can tell she really liked her red carpet look tho. Glad to see she was wearing color.