Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

40 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

But it doesn't matter because I honestly doubt Adriana would go back that route.

EDIT NEVERMIND LMAO. The new model he was seen with is not like Adriana at all lol. ABORT that statement. Owe, Adriana was the best brazilian he ever had thats for sure. I mean clearly she left her mark anyway.

The new one looks like Gisele lol. I wouldn’t say Adriana wouldn’t go back there tho. There clearly weren’t hard feeling when they broke up and have clearly communicated since. Plus he’s prob close to retiring, which means he wouldn’t have to live in Boston which is probably a reason they broke up. I think he’d take her back any day. And Adriana can be convinced to give second chances as we have seen. I wouldn’t want her to go there tho. He doesn’t seem to know how to stick with one girl. He only sees girls causally but it seems Adriana was the girl he treated the best. Probably cause he knew he got lucky with her as he usually dates unknown models. But like I said, I doubt he was even faithful to her with the long distance since his daughter came from cheating on his gf he lived with. 

11 hours ago, lucyford said:

The new one looks like Gisele lol. I wouldn’t say Adriana wouldn’t go back there tho. There clearly weren’t hard feeling when they broke up and have clearly communicated since. Plus he’s prob close to retiring, which means he wouldn’t have to live in Boston which is probably a reason they broke up. I think he’d take her back any day. And Adriana can be convinced to give second chances as we have seen. I wouldn’t want her to go there tho. He doesn’t seem to know how to stick with one girl. He only sees girls causally but it seems Adriana was the girl he treated the best. Probably cause he knew he got lucky with her as he usually dates unknown models. But like I said, I doubt he was even faithful to her with the long distance since his daughter came from cheating on his gf he lived with. 

I would say that because Adriana never does. Once she is done, she is done. Sure everytime her and a person get in a tiff she goes through the whole unfollowing thing. But after a statement is released confirming she is single and broken up with that person, thats it. Can't name an ex she got back into a relationship with after releasing a statement on the status of their relationship. She had chances but didn't go back to Marko, Lenny, that prince., that baseball player. Yes, the MET thing happened but a statement was also released with that saying that her and Julian were still not back together. That they just decided to be on good terms, just like her and Marko. I don't agree exactly with the whole second chance thing. I think she is only capable of that when they haven't broken up broken up. Basically only when the relationship is just in a TIFF but nothing is official. But when it's official, Adriana never went back to any of her exes even when she had the chance. She is constantly around Marko because of her kids, they have a great friendly relationship and he openly stated when divorce news hit that he didn't want to divorce from Adriana and wanted to work things out. But as we have seen, that did not happen. I remember she was asked about Lenny during a radio interview in like 2008 - 2007, and she act like she never even dated him lol.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

She is constantly around Marko because of her kids, they have a great friendly relationship and he openly stated when divorce news hit that he didn't want to divorce from Adriana and wanted to work things out. But as we have seen, that did not happen. I remember she was asked about Lenny during a radio interview in like 2008 - 2007, and she act like she never even dated him lol.

Lollll oh yeah it’s funny she always denied even dating Lenny. She did that on a Late Night Show too years ago saying they were only friends. I bet if there weren’t pictures she’d say she didn’t even know him haha. 

But I say it’s not impossible for Adriana to give Edelman another chance because I’m not sure he did something to really piss her off like the last guys she’s dated. Like they clearly were friendly after (hanging out at the MET, she said she messaged him when he tore his ACL, and she prob congratulated for SB). She has to be friendly with Marko for the girls sake and because he’s always going to have to be around so thats different.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

Lollll oh yeah it’s funny she always denied even dating Lenny. She did that on a Late Night Show too years ago saying they were only friends. I bet if there weren’t pictures she’d say she didn’t even know him haha. 

But I say it’s not impossible for Adriana to give Edelman another chance because I’m not sure he did something to really piss her off like the last guys she’s dated. Like they clearly were friendly after (hanging out at the MET, she said she messaged him when he tore his ACL, and she prob congratulated for SB). She has to be friendly with Marko for the girls sake and because he’s always going to have to be around so thats different.

Yeah, its crazy how she is with Lenny lol. And its not like she dislikes him, she follows his daughter and when she was asked about him she said she liked his music but thats all she would say.

Its not impossible for her to go back, all things are possible in this life. However, its not heard of for her to do. It seems like she does not have trouble getting over people.

I don't think her and edelman were really really a couple (not for him), so no "second chance" for God sake... Marko is dating another model forgot the name.. 

About the marks on the abs I can't see them red, so idk if we are talking about the same thing

19 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't think her and edelman were really really a couple (not for him), so no "second chance" for God sake... Marko is dating another model forgot the name.. 

About the marks on the abs I can't see them red, so idk if we are talking about the same thing

Oh I don’t like Edelman for her either. I’m just saying from the last guys, it seemed he didn’t do something to piss her off. I think it was prob the long distance. But they were definitely a couple. He treated her way better than the other girls he sees. Remember that other model from Bahia he sees? She’s never been to a Super Bowl after 2 years while Adriana was taken to one after being together less than a year.

As for the marks. It looks like they are a bit red. Not like a vein that’s popping.

C6AADBDB-9B90-4158-9DA8-683538524966.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

The marks could be from anything. I have unexplained marks like that on my body.

I was just asking if anyone else noticed since I haven’t seen anyone point it out and that’s obviously something Adriana wouldn’t want to have as a model. And whatever they are, they popped up right before the VS show. I wonder if that’s why she went to the celebrity dermatologist in LA.

9 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

He didn't care about her Jesus...just look his face at superbowl, that was super unconfortable...he didn't want to met her kids......

Lol I said I don’t like him for her either. But I saw nothing weird from him at SB nor anything weird in general. And that’s a very good thing he didn’t want to meet her kids. Adriana usually lets men meet her kids pretty quickly which is not good. 

7 hours ago, lucyford said:

Oh I don’t like Edelman for her either. I’m just saying from the last guys, it seemed he didn’t do something to piss her off. I think it was prob the long distance. But they were definitely a couple. He treated her way better than the other girls he sees. Remember that other model from Bahia he sees? She’s never been to a Super Bowl after 2 years while Adriana was taken to one after being together less than a year.

As for the marks. It looks like they are a bit red. Not like a vein that’s popping.

C6AADBDB-9B90-4158-9DA8-683538524966.jpeg

They look like random scratches. It could be from anything. Could be from a ghost even. Like, I remember one time I looked at my back and I had scratches like that. They didn't hurt and IDK where they can be from but they are there. When people talk about ghosts and stuff, they are capable of doing that to you. THIS may sound like reaching for you all depending your stance on ghosts and stuff, however those scratches are red and randomly distributed on her stomach. My back has looked like that before and I still don't know what caused it, but I do know that the school campus I went to is known for ghosts.

15 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

They look like random scratches. It could be from anything. Could be from a ghost even. Like, I remember one time I looked at my back and I had scratches like that. They didn't hurt and IDK where they can be from but they are there. When people talk about ghosts and stuff, they are capable of doing that to you. THIS may sound like reaching for you all depending your stance on ghosts and stuff, however those scratches are red and randomly distributed on her stomach. My back has looked like that before and I still don't know what caused it, but I do know that the school campus I went to is known for ghosts.

It doesn’t sound far fetched at all. These things happen. I’ve seen my fair share of it. Trust me. Not the marks exactly but other stuff.

Also, I’ve never noticed those marks until now. Af first when you guys mentioned it,  I thought maybe it was a scratch but when I checked, it’s actually a lot more than a scratch. It’s all over her belly 

2 hours ago, Corner said:

It doesn’t sound far fetched at all. These things happen. I’ve seen my fair share of it. Trust me. Not the marks exactly but other stuff.

Also, I’ve never noticed those marks until now. Af first when you guys mentioned it,  I thought maybe it was a scratch but when I checked, it’s actually a lot more than a scratch. It’s all over her belly 

Yeah that’s why i think they are very strange, cause they are so random. They appeared some time right before the VS show and they were still there since those Puma pictures. Scratches would’ve been long gone by now. I thought they were stretch marks but stretch marks usually have like a pattern, these are just all over the place. I hope she did something about them when she was with the dermatologist people thought was a plastic surgeon. 

Laura Polko, Andrew Day and Caroline Scheufele posted pictures of Adriana in Cannes from last year on their ig/stories as throwback and some captions say 'see you soon' but her story about not being flashy or valuing some other things got me worried about her Cannes attendance

6 minutes ago, ekn said:

Laura Polko, Andrew Day and Caroline Scheufele posted pictures of Adriana in Cannes from last year on their ig/stories as throwback and some captions say 'see you soon' but her story about not being flashy or valuing some other things got me worried about her Cannes attendance

😂 For some weird reason, I too was a little worried but at the same time you have to appreciate that she doesn’t like to force things and be the flashy girl we all want her to be. She can definitely afford the lifestyle more than most models doing the absolute most, but she can’t be bothered 

But it does look like she’ll be at Cannes

30 minutes ago, ekn said:

I don’t think Cannes is something to worry about with that quote. She’s never been flashy. When she’s not working all she wears is sports clothes and it seems she always wears the same outfits when not in sports clothes. She just doesn’t care lol. Her car isn’t even flashy for what she has. It’s not even AMG. I could never imagine her buying like a lambo. 

I really don't know why always Eldeman's subject back to this topic, it's just like @Sophie20 said, he didn't care about her at all it's just look the superbowl video when she was with him, people should get over this, she has been busy with her work and I doubt she will go back to Eldeman , Marko or anyone, so let's just move on. :)