Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I tried to donate to see the date of the boxing class but donation was closed on thursday and they' already announced the grand prize winner. It's nonsense to close donation before the amount of money match the expectation, while there is still time for event. I even thought events got cancelled for a while.

25 minutes ago, ekn said:

I tried to donate to see the date of the boxing class but donation was closed on thursday and they' already announced the grand prize winner. It's nonsense to close donation before the amount of money match the expectation, while there is still time for event. I even thought events got cancelled for a while.

At this point there's not an official date for the event, right?

4 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

At this point there's not an official date for the event, right?

Yes nothing certain yet unfortunately. Very unprofessional organisation for such a brand like IWC tho.

1 minute ago, ekn said:

Yes nothing certain yet unfortunately. Very unprofessional organisation for such a brand like IWC tho.

I think IWC isn't the one to blame, they are just supporting the charity, it's the Laureus Foundation the organizer so I would blame them.

2 hours ago, ekn said:

So did I. I thought they cancelled it 

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

Is this true ? It don't see why they would cancel the show while they just have to stream it on youtube..

They will likely do as said in the news articles out these days, not a fashion show anymore (confirmed by an Angel at this point so it's true), but something else on social media/video sharing platforms (youtube). Imo something similar to the Swim Special, an extensive behind the scenes of the photoshoots and events they do, something about the Angels lives, etc.

Adriana’s VS success is now cemented as unparalleled for eternity 😂. She left at the nick of time after being the star angel for YEARS! Damn I want her kind of good karma.

Feels like VS gave up on the show because there really is no need to be on tv anymore  and also there isn’t any angel left that people remotely care about.

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Adriana’s VS success is now cemented as unparalleled for eternity 😂. She left at the nick of time after being the star angel for YEARS! Damn I want her kind of good karma.

Feels like VS gave up on the show because there really is no need to be on tv anymore  and also there isn’t any angel left that people remotely care about.

There’s none I care about but seems like people care about Candice who will prob leave any minute now and Barabara. 

38 minutes ago, lucyford said:

There’s none I care about but seems like people care about Candice who will prob leave any minute now and Barabara. 

Oh yes they do have Barbara, her fame however, to me just reeks of social media fame rather than general public fame. Idk how to say it.

They have Candice yes and she is the closest thing to Adriana’s dominance but there’s still a huge gap between them in terms of public recognition and overall success.

10 minutes ago, Corner said:

Oh yes they do have Barbara, her fame however, to me just reeks of social media fame rather than general public fame. Idk how to say it.

They have Candice yes and she is the closest thing to Adriana’s dominance but there’s still a huge gap between them in terms of public recognition and overall success.

Yeah Barabara is mostly social media fame. Used to not mind her but it seems she’s just been using her relationship for publicity. She doesn’t have Adriana’s power from just her career.

Candice it seems has been fading away. I’m sure she will leave VS soon.

I think Adriana could use this opportunity to start a lingerie line for all body types. 

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yeah Barabara is mostly social media fame. Used to not mind her but it seems she’s just been using her relationship for publicity. She doesn’t have Adriana’s power from just her career.

Candice it seems has been fading away. I’m sure she will leave VS soon.

I think Adriana could use this opportunity to start a lingerie line for all body types. 

Or that cosmetic line she was talking about! Like we’ll take anything 😂

Guys has anyone else noticed those lines Adriana has on her stomach? I first noticed it in the Maybelline fashion show with the see through top. And then the pictures she took at her gym wearing the blue/yellow Puma stuff. I’m starting to think that’s why she was pretty covered at her last VS show. Because i went back and you could see the lines a bit through her tribute outfit. So idk what she did between like October (when she shot MaybellinexPuma and that wasn’t there) and November (during VSFS).

I don't see any lines on her stomach other then some abs and the red lines at the puma photoshoot with the blue/yellow stuff.The red lines are stretch marks.They usually form from losing weight really fast or/and gaining muscle which makes sense for her since she trains really hard before work.They can form on your shoulder or  arms as well, depending on the workout that you have been focusing on too.She is really fit now since last year.And they can  easilly be hidden by lotion anyway.They go away naturally

19 minutes ago, morpheu said:

I don't see any lines on her stomach other then some abs and the red lines at the puma photoshoot with the blue/yellow stuff.The red lines are stretch marks.They usually form from losing weight really fast or/and gaining muscle which makes sense for her since she trains really hard before work.They can form on your shoulder or  arms as well, depending on the workout that you have been focusing on too.She is really fit now since last year.And they can  easilly be hidden by lotion anyway.They go away naturally

I guess that would make sense since she had more weight that year and prob trained hard for the show. But She had never had those at other VS shows and they look strange cause they don’t have like a pattern. But like I said, I guess that explains why she had her abs so covered at the VS show.

I never noticed this...but now that you said I saw the photo and I think it are veins, but I don't know why they were appearing like that...

P.s. Just saw that edelman was with another brazilian model at Met... he just like brazilians or what? Really don't like him

59 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I never noticed this...but now that you said I saw the photo and I think it are veins, but I don't know why they were appearing like that...

P.s. Just saw that edelman was with another brazilian model at Met... he just like brazilians or what? Really don't like him

Those aren’t veins. Our veins wouldn’t look like that especially in that area. And they look red. If they are stretch marks, I don’t think they’ll disappear just become less noticeable. Wonder if that’s why she went to the dermatologist for a facial.. 

Yeah he was with another Brazilian model. Adriana knows her. They were in the same group when she went to carnival. And was at the UCLA gala Adriana attended recently. But I suspect edelman wanted to see Adriana at the MET since he was liking posts of her not long ago. I think he has had a thing for Brazilian models since Adriana, since there’s been 2 others. But I think he just likes to get with as many girls as he can. Doubt he was even faithful to Adriana since the daughter he has came from cheating on his girlfriend.

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

After Adriana he does lol. As we have seen before, he still checks out her photos and stuff and be liking them. And literally every brazilian model he has been with after her, are kind of like her. Like they aren't the Gisele or Alessandra type of Brazilian, they are Adriana's type (exotic, racially ambiguous) But it doesn't matter because I honestly doubt Adriana would go back that route.

EDIT NEVERMIND LMAO. The new model he was seen with is not like Adriana at all lol. ABORT that statement. Owe, Adriana was the best brazilian he ever had thats for sure. I mean clearly she left her mark anyway.

I agree with @Corner who said VS basically has no reason to do the show anymore. Like, it got to the point that ADRIANA would be the only angel consistently trending during the show. So, when the only angel you got who is big enough and great enough for the brand leaves, there really isn't a point of having it televised. The one everybody watched that show on TV for is gone.