Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

She just posted on her stories about it lol it seems like she is. I don’t think she’s salty about not going but I think she wishes she could’ve gone but for whattever reason didn’t. 

The MET has been a thing for so many years. Adriana was never included until 2014. She joined social media in 2010, and didn't go last year. She never made posts about that last year nor did she in the years 2010 - 2013, during those years she clearly was not invited. But she never made posts about it. So she probably couldn't go or just chose not to. As I said before, it really doesn't matter anymore. Alot of people did not go. Not even Rihanna or Beyonce and the other designers that chose to not go. Also there were times when Adriana only went because of a designer, some years Anna did invite her but other years she was only there for a designer, and if some designers didn't go it could be another reason of why she didn't.

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

The MET has been a thing for so many years. Adriana was never included until 2014. She joined social media in 2010, and didn't go last year. She never made posts about it last year nor did she in the years 2010 - 2013, during those years she clearly was not invited. But she never made posts about it. So she probably couldn't go or something like that. As I said before, it really doesn't matter anymore. Alot of people did not go. Not even Rihanna or Beyonce and the other designers that chose to not go

Well she’s been home for a week I don’t think her not being able to go was an issue. Maybe she didn’t want to leave the girls too much since she was in LA and has Mexico and maybe Cannes coming up. 

58 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Well she’s been home for a week I don’t think her not being able to go was an issue. Maybe she didn’t want to leave the girls too much since she was in LA and has Mexico and maybe Cannes coming up. 

The reasons you've listed after this statement is a reason for her not to be able to go. Adriana's spent alot of time in LA getting stuff done, its not for a reason. I think something is coming up very soon and she had to sacrifice something so that she could spend time with her kids or something like that

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

The reasons you've listed after this statement is a reason for her not to be able to go. Adriana's spent alot of time in LA getting stuff done, its not for a reason. I think something is coming up very soon and she had to sacrifice something so that she could spend time with her kids or something like that

Well I’m saying I think she possibly didn’t get invited this year because I’m pretty sure she chose not to go last year. Prob because that’s when she was at her low point 

Edit: she liked a IG video mocking Anna lol

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

The MET has been a thing for so many years. Adriana was never included until 2014. She joined social media in 2010, and didn't go last year. She never made posts about that last year nor did she in the years 2010 - 2013, during those years she clearly was not invited. But she never made posts about it. So she probably couldn't go or just chose not to. As I said before, it really doesn't matter anymore. Alot of people did not go. Not even Rihanna or Beyonce and the other designers that chose to not go. Also there were times when Adriana only went because of a designer, some years Anna did invite her but other years she was only there for a designer, and if some designers didn't go it could be another reason of why she didn't.

Yes even if she wasn't invited by Anna, she could have gone with a designer if she wanted to. It's not rocket science, a lot of designers would love to dress her, I just feel she didn't want to.

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

Well I’m saying I think she possibly didn’t get invited this year because I’m pretty sure she chose not to go last year. Prob because that’s when she was at her low point 

Edit: she liked a IG video mocking Anna lol

Ooh, not nice. I want to see that video

1 hour ago, Secondguardian said:

Ooh, not nice. I want to see that video

It wasn't mocking her in a mean or bad way, and even Emily didonato and l'officiel magazine commented it being funny.  L'offieciel has made alot of post covering the MET. Adriana isn't the only model or person in fashion who liked it, its not controversial

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

It wasn't mocking her in a mean or bad way, and even Emily didonato and l'officiel magazine commented it being funny.  L'offieciel has made alot of post covering the MET. Adriana isn't the only model or person in fashion who liked it, its not controversial

I've seen it. I wouldn't think she'd like anything controversial anyway but that video was kinda accurate 

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

MET gala without Sarah Jessica Parker, Rihanna, Beyoncé and Blake Lively was like "Party with the Kardashians".

I'm glad Adriana didn't attend this party.

The MET this year was the worst I’ve ever seen it. Plus a few Youtubers were invited and random people you would never expect there. Lost it’s prestige. 

2 hours ago, EsraLima said:

I like that she reposted that video of her on the runway, she seems proud. I hope we'll see her back doing fashion shows !

Yeah she rarely posts old things. I just want to see her in something new other than Maybelline and Puma related. Wish she’d do more hf.

When is the exact date of IWC Mexico event? They seem so unprofessional to me, first they announced the date of event as mid-May then scheduled for 10th May now again unkown. How come they expect people to donate $20.000 for a dinner or a boxing class without even knowing the exact date?

15 minutes ago, ekn said:

When is the exact date of IWC Mexico event? They seem so unprofessional to me, first they announced the date of event as mid-May then scheduled for 10th May now again unkown. How come they expect people to donate $20.000 for a dinner or a boxing class without even knowing the exact date?

There wasn't even one donation beigger then 450 $, the one who did win donated exactly that. I haven't the numbers but seeing from that page the donations amount it didn't seem to have done so well... It should have been annouced way before with better publicity and a clear schedule.