Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

"Used to be perfect"? When? Never was tbh... and wisdom teeth came at teenager period no? Well, in my case it was.... but yes I never understand her teeth not fixed, it is so easy and she said she didn't like her teeth, so why not fix?! Thanks God she will fix them 

Her teeth is one of her trade marks but I don't think anyone would complain about her getting them done. It would probably give her more confidence and thats good. I just hope they don't end up looking weird on her like Alessandra. Alessandra's veneers are horse like on her, they don't look that great on her tbh. So hopefully that won't be the case for Adriana. I hope whoever does her teeth does them GOOD. But I hope this is the only thing she "fixes" about herself. I hope she does not get any plastic surgery after this or start looking like a kardashian

44 minutes ago, Iriana said:

I hope her teeth won't end up looking too perfect and artificial. I know people generally view her teeth as her only flaw but I like them. They make Adriana Adriana

so true, I don't see any problem in them, they are not the standard perfect teeth but whatever they aren't bad either.

I have to disagree here...I don't think it is her trade mark....and yes they look bad in some photos tbh. And idk why she abandoned the treatment when she was a teenager and I hope she make her kids use braces, it's so normal to fix teeth and them still look natural bc they are natural, not talking about veneers here!

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I have to disagree here...I don't think it is her trade mark....and yes they look bad in some photos tbh. And idk why she abandoned the treatment when she was a teenager and I hope she make her kids use braces, it's so normal to fix teeth and them still look natural bc they are natural, not talking about veneers here!

1. Adriana was an upcoming model. A model with braces, thats a no. Would not be taken seriously.

2. Adriana was poor as a teenager, getting braces or veneers is VERY expensive. Adriana didn't start making good money until she was like 18. As a kid, she def couldn't afford any kind of treatment. That shit is expensive. Adriana already talked about not being able to afford to fly anywhere when she was at that age. If she could barely afford  a plane ticket, she def couldn't afford a superficial treatment.

3.Adriana has said why she never fixed them, when her career started to really take off she was advised not to fix them because it would set her apart. Which is true, perfection truly is boring. If Adriana fixed her teeth earlier on, she would be considered more boring probably. Like you couldn't name a flaw or something quirky about her. I surely think its her trade mark because she is known for her teeth not being straight because her face was thought to be perfect but then she opens her mouth and you see she did have a flaw in that area. Literally her teeth were her only flaw when she was younger (eventually it became her waist) but when her body was the best and her face was in its prime, her teeth being crooked was something alot of people noticed because it was basically the only notable flaw she had. She probably had other flaws when she was younger but the one that was talked about the most were her teeth because if she would have fixed them when she was younger, she would have literally looked flawless to people.

I don’t think her teeth are her tradmark at all. You don’t even see her teeth in her work most the time, really just when she’s talking in some interviews. Plus I’ve never seen anyone admire them as part of her look or a time they were used to her advantage. Now Slick Woods is the perfect example of using imperfect teeth to your advantage, not Adriana.

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

I don’t think her teeth are her tradmark at all. You don’t even see her teeth in her work most the time, really just when she’s talking in some interviews. Plus I’ve never seen anyone admire them as part of her look or a time they were used to her advantage. Now Slick Woods is the perfect example of using imperfect teeth to your advantage, not Adriana.

I don't agree. Slick's teeth are just less appealing than Adriana's. Adriana's teeth just look more normal compared to hers. I wouldn't say slick used them "more" at her advantage. It's just Adriana's teeth are more appealing and less noticeable compared to Slick. That doesn't mean one marketed off of their teeth more. Just like you can pull up a piece of work of slick smiling and showing her teeth, you can Adriana. She has plenty of work with her smiling and a close up of her face and you can see her teeth Its out there. Her teeth just aren't as bad as somebody like Slick's so you probably just didn't pay attention to them as much. Also, keep in mind Adriana has more than one trademark. Its also easy to say Slick's teeth are more of a trademark because thats what stands out the most for her. Adriana's teeth obviously aren't the first thing. Adriana's eyes are her first trade mark, as well as her face in general. Her teeth will never be the first thing people think of with her, because she has more outstanding features people associate her with. Her teeth will never be more notable than her eyes or face. But its still notable.

I say Adriana's teeth is apart of her trademark because like I said, her teeth is what kept her from being physically flawless, when everything about you is very ideal except for one thing that everybody looks at (teeth), it becomes obvious. Because nobody can say she was perfect, anybody tried to call Adriana perfect in 2005 so many people would say its wrong because of her teeth. Plenty of people notice it, thats why Adriana gave an explanation for why her teeth has never been fixed in the first place because people were asking why because they noticed they were crooked. Its far from being something unknown about her. Everybody always wondered why she never fixed them

I'm so glad she is shooting for something two days in a row, it was a surprise for me since i thought she is there to fix her theeth but it saddens me not to receiving any paps pictures while she is in LA. I wonder if she intentionally avoids the paps.

Based on who she started following, it seems one may be for an editorial. 

8 minutes ago, ekn said:

I'm so glad she is shooting for something two days in a row, it was a surprise for me since i thought she is there to fix her theeth but it saddens me not to receiving any paps pictures while she is in LA. I wonder if she intentionally avoids the paps.

I figured she wouldn’t be there just for her teeth considering how long she’s waited to do them. 

21 minutes ago, Corner said:

What do y’all think?

It was probably a blood facial, they do them there. If she was actually getting Botox I don’t think she wouldve posted him so people wouldn’t suspect. He’s a dermatologist not plastic surgeon.

You can literally see in her IG stories before and after she wen't to him,no difference.And he is a dermatologist,look him up,he does facials and many different treatments.Also she always said she did nothing to alter her face,she wouldn't share going to a plastic surgeon because of that lol.

Edit:Also after botox,you shouldn't do exercises for a couple of days,yet she was at the gym the next day

Gosh, the internet is such a weird place. People pass on their opinions like facts. I actually believed the doctor was a surgeon from the way the twitter post said it.

I was here thinking Adriana is the smartest woman in the world for having such a natural looking botox 😂

24 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

Considering her boxing event closes in three days, I guess we can guess she won't be at the MET afterall

The boxing class in Mexico will be in mid May. The winners need to know in advance so donating closes earlier. I think that may interferes with Cannes if I remeber correctly not the MET. If she is going, she’s needs to be headed to NY like tomorrow. Lily and Candice are already there.