Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 4/8/2019 at 10:52 AM, Corner said:

Oh boy. Adriana, sis, we don’t want to come between you and your hustle but can you give us a cover please?

—Sincerely, Everyone.

Hopefully at the Puma event she noticed they had to pull one of her Vogue covers from 2015 when showing her career highlights. It’s hard to believe she hasn’t had the opportunity of one in the last years. 

https://fashionweekdaily.com/grace-elizabeth-victorias-secret/

Grace Elizabeth's words about Adriana from this interview:

Who did you admire most in the Victoria’s Secret family before landing this gig?
Adriana Lima. I think she is just absolutely amazing and perfect. She’s so sweet that she could be a life coach. She tells you everything; she’ll come up to you and just start talking about her children.

Has she given you any words of advice?
She told me to take every moment as a life lesson because it will help you in the long run.

On 4/9/2019 at 1:17 PM, Secondguardian said:

Hey does anyone knows if she still has her yacht?

That Zeelander yacht was Marko’s, at least he paid for it so i don’t think it’s Adriana’s anymore.

1 hour ago, ekn said:

That Zeelander yacht was Marko’s, at least he paid for it so i don’t think it’s Adriana’s anymore.

Think it was hers,she was still using it after they broke up,the media at the time reported that she bought it and zeelander advertised the fact that she bought it.

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

Does Edelman stalk Adriana or something? He liked her last post but doesn’t follow her.

To be honest, I think he only unfollowed her because she unfollowed him. From what I have seen, he isn't the type to unfollow a person or not like their post despite breaking up with them. Like he is single right now but still follows an ex and sometimes likes her photos. She probably came up on his feed or something. Because he also liked a post about her back when she retired. And on IG once you have followed a person before OR liked a post about them before, they are going to keep coming up on your feed. I mean, in the end we were told there were no hard feelings between them anyway.

16 hours ago, morpheu said:

Think it was hers,she was still using it after they broke up,the media at the time reported that she bought it and zeelander advertised the fact that she bought it.

Media used both of their names as an owner and mentioned how tough negotiators they were and both of them used and photographed on it after the divorcement but only Marko is/was the official member of the yacht club as an owner and attended their meetings, brunches, dinners etc.

Like their NY apartment, nobody knew it was also Marko’s house bc news never mentioned his name then he wrote funny comment on his estate agent’s post on ig ‘you can sell everything except my house’.  or something like that

Media prefers to use Adriana’s name over Marko bc she can draw 100 times more attention than Marko can.

20 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

guess she did some exercises crouched, so it's the signs of the mats she was on.

That’s what I thought too but if you look closely in that picture she took with the soccer player in Germany, you can sorta see it too on one side

8 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

She is in Salvador for work or just to visit her family?

About her NY apartament, it was hers, she bought in 2003 I think...but after marriege it became both of them... but idk what property regime they married

I think it is just for visit her family and celebrate her grandmother's birthday.