Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

How do you know she isn't in the UK ?

In the ig stories at the airport she posted, the "luggage claim" wraitings on the board was in English and what seemed German to me. So I guess she is in Germany or Switzerland.

31 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

In the ig stories at the airport she posted, the "luggage claim" wraitings on the board was in English and what seemed German to me. So I guess she is in Germany or Switzerland.

Oh okay ! I didn't see it :p I hope we'll have pictures of whatever she is doing there

https://www.castanet.net/news/Entertainment/253407/Love-sneaked-up-on-Heidi

I seriously doubt this article has valid infos behind, I don't think it's very likely for her to come to Heidi's marriage in this summer, on the Island of Capri, Italy. They don't seem that close like she was with Ana BB where she attended the ceremony.

11 hours ago, lucyford said:

I was assuming it was Puma related. She already shot for Maybelline this week. But honestly I’m hoping it’s neither. 

Yeh. At the moment I said that, she hasn't posted anything related. ;) But it's look like something for Puma. 

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I seriously doubt this article has valid infos behind, I don't think it's very likely for her to come to Heidi's marriage in this summer, on the Island of Capri, Italy. They don't seem that close like she was with Ana BB where she attended the ceremony.

I think they wrote on assumptions since they are colleagues. I doubt Heidi would be revealing wedding guests like that. I’m surprised she wasn’t at Marc Jacobs wedding. Maybe cause she was busy?

33 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh. At the moment I said that, she hasn't posted anything related. ;) But it's look like something for Puma. 

Adriana showed the Puma headquarters building, so she kind of confirmed it. Also an article from a local news site says the same thing, at least if google translator didn't screw the translation.

https://www.infranken.de/regional/nuernberg/supermodel-adriana-lima-flaniert-durch-nuernberg-die-stadt-beschreibt-sie-in-einem-wort;art88523,4155687