Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

43 minutes ago, lucyford said:

As much as I would have liked to see more of Adriana, I think she got a fair amount of screen time compared to everyone else. Cardi was the only one who clearly got more. Anyways it seems like Metin rumors are back...

Nothing hurt my heart more than to hear them. I sincerely hope they are not true. 

Well they quoted Metin where he says they’re working on stuff. I’d hope it’s not true considering it seemed she had finally opened her eyes based on IG posts she’s been liking a lot. But honestly I’m surprised he never proposed to her since I remember she’d say he was the one and bla bla bla. 

They "quote" alot of things that are wrong. The turkish press are SLEAZY. They suck. They lie, alot. Too many times Adriana has had to point that out herself.We can't freak out about every single thing they say. You will find yourself freaking out forever, they don't tell the truth most of the time. Its not like its the US press saying this. And its not like we have seen them together or anything like that. Adriana has been busy working and in the US. He clearly is doing whatever he has where he is. Its bad enough that this thread has gotten shutting down because of the talk of him when they were actually together. Lets not get it shut down when they aren't even together and over some BS rumors. And lets not talk him up for real. Manifestation is real guys. If you truly don't want her around that man don't do or say anything that can manifest him back into her life. IDK about ya'll but I actually like having pleasant and positive conversations about her career here.

Anyone knows why Adri doesn't follow Rihanna but Rihanna follows her.i know it might be due to adri's follow unfollow routine but it makes me a little sad. I would love to see them together. And maybe Adri for savagexfenty?

And speaking of lingerie, I don't want to believe that she has not gotten any other lingerie brand offers but maybe she declines because of loyalty to VS?

2 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

Anyone knows why Adri doesn't follow Rihanna but Rihanna follows her.i know it might be due to adri's follow unfollow routine but it makes me a little sad. I would love to see them together. And maybe Adri for savagexfenty?

And speaking of lingerie, I don't want to believe that she has not gotten any other lingerie brand offers but maybe she declines because of loyalty to VS?

Most of the angels follows Adriana but she doesn't follow back. And about the lingerie, I don't think she will get another lingerie contract soon, she just left VS and I don't think she want this now. And she said about want to create a lingerie and swin line. I don't know how much this is true.

8 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

Adriana unfollowed before she closed for Savage fenty so, its no hard feelings thats for sure. She still likes posts about rihanna and stuff, she probably was just tired of following her

3 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

This might be overreaching but did anyone else notice that even the angels are using puma products now? I think it's because of her. I would love for her to actually create and put her name on something it would sell so well

I feel like they may do this with her like they did the collab with Selena Gomez. They use her Team Lima hashtag when they post her. And I know it was mentioned in an interview Recently that she’s supposedly interested in creating her sport line. So it would be perfect if she did a collab with Puma. I actually don’t know how it hasn’t happened already. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I feel like they may do this with her like they did the collab with Selena Gomez. They use her Team Lima hashtag when they post her. And I know it was mentioned in an interview Recently that she’s supposedly interested in creating her sport line. So it would be perfect if she did a collab with Puma. I actually don’t know how it hasn’t happened already. 

When I heard she was with Puma that was what I was hoping for but I'm not losing hope

43 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

When I heard she was with Puma that was what I was hoping for but I'm not losing hope

Well she still hasn’t been with them that long to give up hope already. As for the palms thing, I feel like she has to be there.

59 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Somebody knows what she is going to Europe for? It seems there aren't any fashion shows and even if she is wearig a F1 cap I checked and there aren't any competitions until next Sunday.

Maybe shooting something??? It looks like she’s in Germany tho.

59 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Somebody knows what she is going to Europe for? It seems there aren't any fashion shows and even if she is wearig a F1 cap I checked and there aren't any competitions until next Sunday.

Maybe shooting something??? It looks like she’s in Germany tho.