Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

12 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

1997:

a.thumb.jpg.96b089aaa5ea043b4c5c29c7066e3750.jpg

1998 (she's the one in the green bikini):

b.thumb.jpg.a4b13591a8baf4cdd21de2fd09ab0a2e.jpg

Her boobs in that gif doesn't look off from these photos. They look the same and she was actually a teenager when these photos were taken

Ok. I always tought she had implants because of thoses photos of Pirelli Calendar. But, i seems she doesn't did anything. 

Lol the other day I read on some forum that Adriana was following like sexual dysfunction instagram pages when she was with Metin. Is this true cause like poor girl it’s totally understandable when she’s dating someone that out of her league. 

2 hours ago, elfstone said:

IDK if it's still under the same owner but it used to be owned by Sasha (can't remember her username atm), she was a BZ member for years but went MIA from here, not sure if she is still running the website. Either way, it's great the site is still around! 

I wish she’d do more hf but honestly I think being more commercial based helped establish her. Still hopeful she’ll get a Vogue cover tho. As for the palm thing, what even is that lol? Just a commercial she’s in for couple seconds?

31 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I wish she’d do more hf but honestly I think being more commercial based helped establish her. Still hopeful she’ll get a Vogue cover tho. As for the palm thing, what even is that lol? Just a commercial she’s in for couple seconds?

It has not much sense, yes, basically a luxury hotel commercial, but who cares when we have Adriana looking as an Empress whose meat is cut by samurai: the only cooler thing I can think of is her actually doing the katana swirling lol

So if i understood correctly, commercial has done to promote the grand (re)opening of the palms resort which will  take place on April 5th, 6th and 7th. I read almost eveyone in commercial was invited including Emrata, Rita Ora and Cardi B. I hope she also goes.

24 minutes ago, ekn said:

So if i understood correctly, commercial has done to promote the grand (re)opening of the palms resort which will  take place on April 5th, 6th and 7th. I read almost eveyone in commercial was invited including Emrata, Rita Ora and Cardi B. I hope she also goes.

I’m guessing she has to go as part of the deal. 

44 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I’m guessing she has to go as part of the deal. 

That’s what I think too.

I’m still pressed we don’t get to see her much in the commercial. But at least her scene was a closeup of her face so you can’t miss her 

Yeh maybe I am wrong but all the celebs in the video had just a few seconds. Only Cardi B and Rita Ora who had more time in the screen. Maybe this is the 1st version. I am hoping to see more of her in the commercial. Also I really want a Vogue Cover too. Vogue usa in the september issue, maybe dream to much but i would Love too see! 

46 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh maybe I am wrong but all the celebs in the video had just a few seconds. Only Cardi B and Rita Ora who had more time in the screen. Maybe this is the 1st version. I am hoping to see more of her in the commercial. Also I really want a Vogue Cover too. Vogue usa in the september issue, maybe dream to much but i would Love too see! 

Yeah I really want her to get a Vogue US. But it’s prob more likely Kendall Jenner will get one this year for a 4th year in a row than Adri getting her first. Disappointing. So at this point I’m content with seeing her in any Vogue cover.

10 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yeah I really want her to get a Vogue US. But it’s prob more likely Kendall Jenner will get one this year for a 4th year in a row than Adri getting her first. Disappointing. So at this point I’m content with seeing her in any Vogue cover.

Yeh. Her family spend a lot of money for get her covers lol. I will be glad too in see Adriana in any Vogue cover. For me her best covers and editorial come from any magazine from Spain.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

As much as I would have liked to see more of Adriana, I think she got a fair amount of screen time compared to everyone else. Cardi was the only one who clearly got more. Anyways it seems like Metin rumors are back...

I honestly think its a side effect from dating a turkish user. The rumors will probably never go away. But lets not even stress about that guy, Adriana is trying to do right about her career and self, don't talk him up