Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I want to say two things.

1. Adriana's Oscars looks were so good she has inspired alot of people to replicate the look and make tutorials off of it.

2. I just want to say that I am so HAPPY and PROUD of Adriana for being honored as a fashion icon. How ironic, thats the same award Sway tried to get her to talk shit about Kendall Jenner for getting (and Adriana was smart, and chose not to do that, even though clearly there was an issue with Kendall getting it because its "Fashion Icon of the DECADE", Kendall has not been modelling for a decade lmao, a decade ago she was like 11), but anyways, Adriana receiving the honor is actually well deserve. And it says alot about her. I don't think any other VS angel even got awarded that. Its a big deal and its a good thing and it is totally deserved because CLEARLY by these videos and what not, the public still love her. And she has truly worked hard, she is a great model and has had an exceptional career so far (lets hope for even more things). Its not easy doing what she has done in the industry, so anytime she is being honored, it is well deserved. And ofcourse this is another great notch on her belt. Funny enough, I just saw a comment that said if there was a hall of fame award for supermodels, Adriana should get one and look at her now, she is receiving some kind of award for who she is

51 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I want to say two things.

1. Adriana's Oscars looks were so good she has inspired alot of people to replicate the look and make tutorials off of it.

2. I just want to say that I am so HAPPY and PROUD of Adriana for being honored as a fashion icon. How ironic, thats the same award Sway tried to get her to talk shit about Kendall Jenner for getting (and Adriana was smart, and chose not to do that, even though clearly there was an issue with Kendall getting it because its "Fashion Icon of the DECADE", Kendall has not been modelling for a decade lmao, a decade ago she was like 11), but anyways, Adriana receiving the honor is actually well deserve. And it says alot about her. I don't think any other VS angel even got awarded that. Its a big deal and its a good thing and it is totally deserved because CLEARLY by these videos and what not, the public still love her. And she has truly worked hard, she is a great model and has had an exceptional career so far (lets hope for even more things). Its not easy doing what she has done in the industry, so anytime she is being honored, it is well deserved. And ofcourse this is another great notch on her belt. Funny enough, I just saw a comment that said if there was a hall of fame award for supermodels, Adriana should get one and look at her now, she is receiving some kind of award for who she is

Who else thinks the girl in the third video has a similar side profile to Candice?

Anyway, it think she was closest to the look though I felt she could have used more maybelline products to get a better replica.

1 hour ago, Secondguardian said:

Who else thinks the girl in the third video has a similar side profile to Candice?

Anyway, it think she was closest to the look though I felt she could have used more maybelline products to get a better replica.

Yeah the third girl looks like candice in general, she has her facial structure, I mean

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

Yeah the award is very well deserved. I think the attention she got for leaving VS may have pushed the daily front to give it to her this year. She hasn’t won anything before right? 

I don't think it was the "attention" but the fact that she left VS after 20 years in general. Like it was the accomplishment itself, which is why the award is deserving IMO. Along with the other details about her career (her Superbowl association), Adriana truly is an iconic model for alot of reasons, so being recognized as an icon with an award is fitting. She has been nominated and I think MAY have won awards from like models.com (I am not sure, she has for sure been nominated). But that was just models.com and based on public survey. She also won an award in 2007 from SPIKE TV's "Guy's choice" award but that was just because she was hot LOL. But this would be her first honorary award as an actual model.

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

What’s with all the Turkish news about Metin and Adriana??? They’re saying she told him to settle in America and marry her.

BS. The turkish media is always lying. I am just glad Adriana is no longer with somebody from there. I pray she never gets another guy that lives there again. Turkey is too fascinated with her and their media is too bad. Their media treats EVERYBODY like crap.

On 3/14/2019 at 5:53 PM, Souled-Out said:

BS. The turkish media is always lying. I am just glad Adriana is no longer with somebody from there. I pray she never gets another guy that lives there again. Turkey is too fascinated with her and their media is too bad. Their media treats EVERYBODY like crap.

I think she lost a little of admiration from there since she met that guy tbh.. like look that guy, if she dated him she accept any type... but agree that she needs to stay away from that country

41 minutes ago, Kittenluv said:

Hi. Miss you all! I had to stop by and say how happy I am that Adriana has finally got the fashion icon honor. She really deserve this. I'm very happy with her 2019. 

Hi! I'm happy too for her...2019 will be an amazing year for her amém 

46 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Another viral tweet of Adriana, I am glad that she can still manage this without being with VS

I love every time she works with Patrick Ta. He always does great looks and everyone always loves it. He also shares a lot like all the videos he does showing off the makeup. As for VS, I don’t think being in VS had been helping her for a few years. Sure she trended every show but honestly won’t be surprised if next show everyone makes a big deal about Adriana not being there.

I never thought I would say that one day, but I'm glad she left VS last year ! When I see who they have just hired... gosh we're far from the sexy area and I understand Adriana didn't recognized herself anyone in VS... It's sad how they have changed

Im glad Adriana said she has regained her confidence because it was clear last year was not her year in terms of work. I think leaving Vs could be a reason why since she knew for a year. Maybe Adriana left VS because she didn’t feel confident anymore or if they let go of her, that could be why she lost confidence. 

Lol we have talked over and over again why last year was such a strange year for Adriana. And its not really correlated with VS. Even with knowing that, I still don't think that was the reason for her behavior last year. Adriana has removed something/someone from her life who was surely starting to impact it and I don't think its ironic after that thing is gone she is starting to come around better.

I think VS decided to let her go. I think its pretty clear since Alessandra was asked to leave a year before Adriana. Alessandra, we know for sure, did not leave on her own. VS let her go. So, I don't think its a coincidence that Adriana is asked to leave next, and they just hired two more angels. Another angel is about to leave this year. VS is slowly getting rid of their older angels. They started with the two oldest for obvious reasons. I think next is either behati, lily, or candice, especially since VS no longer uses them. Thats always a sign that someone's time is coming sooner than later. It looks like nobody else is going to beat Adriana's records in VS. I don't see any of the remaining old angels staying for 8 more years.

22 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Lol we have talked over and over again why last year was such a strange year for Adriana. And its not really correlated with VS. Even with knowing that, I still don't think that was the reason for her behavior last year. Adriana has removed something/someone from her life who was surely starting to impact it and I don't think its ironic after that thing is gone she is starting to come around better.

I think VS decided to let her go. I think its pretty clear since Alessandra was asked to leave a year before Adriana. Alessandra, we know for sure, did not leave on her own. VS let her go. So, I don't think its a coincidence that Adriana is asked to leave next, and they just hired two more angels. Another angel is about to leave this year. VS is slowly getting rid of their older angels. They started with the two oldest for obvious reasons. I think next is either behati, lily, or candice, especially since VS no longer uses them. Thats always a sign that someone's time is coming sooner than later. It looks like nobody else is going to beat Adriana's records in VS. I don't see any of the remaining old angels staying for 8 more years.

Yeah Adriana did act strange when she was with Metin but I wouldn’t say he was the reason for losing confidence. She started to come around towards the end of last year when she was actually working and he was still around. But I think VS letting her go can explain why she was off in the beginning of 2018 in terms of work. 

And yeah i don’t think anyone will beat Adriana’s VS record. Pretty sure Lilly will be gone after this year. I’m surprised Candice is still there knowing she has her swim line. And they just brought swim back so it’s possible Candice will be asked to leave. And I’m sure when Candice leaves Behati will too. They are already being pushed aside by VS so no way they’ll last 8 more. 8 years ago Adriana was still opening and getting FB in the same show. 

Well .. I am pretty sure this year will be Lily's last year. On Valentine's day she was the only angel vs didn't mark on stories , and they mark all angels even Beahti, but not Lily. But I wouldn't b surprise if two vet angels leave this year. Maybe Lily and Behati. I Think Candice will be with VS for one more year. And I Don't think Adriana left VS because she didn't feel good enough. They want to focus on thoses NA. I just glad Adriana left VS, since she left the brand , thing has been very good for her.