Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

20 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

That was just them being flirty lol. I also don't blame Adriana for her side because she is older, keep in mind she was older than him. She has no time for games or waiting years for someone to be serious with her because like I said, he hasn't been serious with anyone. So it wasn't only the timing. Its ok for a younger girl with no kids to put up with that for years but not someone like Adriana who is older and has kids.

Yeah lol that’s what I was saying, she seemed more flirtatious with him and more like herself compared to the others. But yeah I agree she doesn’t have time to wait around, that’s prob also why she’s been jumping into relationships quickly. I think she had said she wanted more kids but with her age that’s not very likely now.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

Yeah lol that’s what I was saying, she seemed more flirtatious with him and more like herself compared to the others. But yeah I agree she doesn’t have time to wait around, that’s prob also why she’s been jumping into relationships quickly. I think she had said she wanted more kids but with her age that’s not very likely now.

Eh there is alot of options these days, Who knows. Hopefully whoever she ends up being with next is the right match in ALL aspects and someone who she can be serious with

Just look edelman's face at that superbowl game.. that was embarrassing, Adriana was forcing something that he didn't want, he didn't care about her sorry, always was her chasing after him... Adriana deserves a WAY better man and relationship

42 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Just look edelman's face at that superbowl game.. that was embarrassing, Adriana was forcing something that he didn't want, he didn't care about her sorry, always was her chasing after him... Adriana deserves a WAY better man and relationship

I didn’t see anything from the Super Bowl that seemed weird. She was prob just super happy for him as I’m sure he was but he was recieving a lot of overwhelming attention since they had just won. 

41 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Yeh .. he just wanted hang out and not have anything serious. She went to the superbowl, did the cheer dance and he didn't even pay attention to her, she was there sitting alone.. I felt sorry for her at the time lol. Right now, I want she be alone for a time. She has been with aman in the past 3 years. It almost as she need to be with someone all the time. When she learn how to love herself maybe she will find someone right for her.

22 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh .. he just wanted hang out and not have anything serious. She went to the superbowl, did the cheer dance and he didn't even pay attention to her, she was there sitting alone.. I felt sorry for her at the time lol. Right now, I want she be alone for a time. She has been with aman in the past 3 years. It almost as she need to be with someone all the time. When she learn how to love herself maybe she will find someone right for her.

Lol what cheer dance????

Lol what cheer dance????

I don't remember a cheer dance being done infront of him. What DID happen was he actually introduced Adriana to Gronk's and Danny Girlfriends. Gronk's girlfriend used to be a pats cheerleader and she showed Adriana a dance, but there was no indication of Julian being around for it. Also, after they broke up, Gronk's gf Camilla posted the video again to wish Adriana a happy birthday, and this was after her and Julian broke up. Camilla and and Danny's girlfriend Olivia still follow Adriana actually. But yeah, I just saw that video of Adriana and Camilla dancing recently and Julian isn't even in it..

Also, during the superbowl you rarely saw Adriana with him. I remember when they won PLAY OFFS, and thats when Adriana was seen with him. But she didn't dance, she ran up to him and they kissed and hugged. That was it. She was waiting for him while he was greeting fans but it wasn't embarrassing 

[IMG] https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/befc9c8f-f609-4111-be89-186da50f5864.png

some people are just over exaggerating because they don't like him for her lol. He wasn't THAT bad. He just didn't want to be as serious. But its clear he did like Adriana a good deal. You can tell by the things he did and still does do apparently and he  tried to treat her better than he usually does the women he messed with. Because from what I have seen, Adriana has gotten treated the best out of all the woman he has messed with. I don't even think the brazilian model that he dated after Adriana got to hang out with the Pats WAGS like Adriana did. It seems like he tries to keep the girls he mess with away from all of that, but Adriana was ok to all of this. Then there was the MET gala thing, and you said he did like posts about her VS retirement and there are other social media activity that he has done that shows he does keep up with what Adriana is doing sometimes. So, he did like her, he just didn't want to be that serious at the time. You can't blame neither him nor Adriana about how they felt about that

I agree it’s not embarrassing that Adriana is there sitting. I remember her agent was by her anyways. Plus it was his moment as he was talking to press and fans. Had she been there like holding his hand the whole time people would then be calling her clingy. When did she meet Olivia Culpo tho? Was that at the house party? 

I agree it’s not embarrassing that Adriana is there sitting. I remember her agent was by her anyways. Plus it was his moment as he was talking to press and fans. Had she been there like holding his hand the whole time people would then be calling her clingy. When did she meet Olivia Culpo tho? Was that at the house party? 

I am not sure when she met the WAGS but she did, there was a pic of all of them lol

That was embarrassing bc the guy wasn't into her and that was obvious bc of his posture, that's my opinion

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Totally agree!

And idk why I'm talking about edelman who was a nobody in Adriana life, he didn't even met her family and kids

Well I never said she dance in front of him =]]]]] But she has with the cheerleaders in some place with Tamara how to do the cheer dance. SOO, that's was what I said. I remember very well she post on her instagram at the time. I remember very well, thank u  =]]

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

Hopefully she gets the memo that’s the kind of posts people like. Although she has been doing better in the past year. Her Instagram posts would sometimes be cringe. 

I think comments like that is the reason why she no longer posts on her feed, Adriana is older and does not come from this generation so its understandable. I would just like for her to be active regardless of what she posts lol

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think comments like that is the reason why she no longer posts on her feed, Adriana is older and does not come from this generation so its understandable. I would just like for her to be active regardless of what she posts lol

Well i think quotes and other random pictures she would post are fine but for her story which she has been doing. But honestly it’s her teams fault they wouldn’t post much of her work or appearances. But like I said, it’s improved a lot this last year. The only thing now to improve would be posting more on her feed like you said. She just needs someone to help her more. 

Adriana's last instagram story about learning to be wary of falling in love too easily / stop falling for people too fast/ not trusting people too quickly. 

YAAASSSSSS GIRL!!!!! The awakening. I am so here for it. 

Here's what she reposted for anyone that missed it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuwBOvNBltB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1f40ie042rnar

She deserves so much better and it seems like she's finally realizing it. 💖

10 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

Adriana's last instagram story about learning to be wary of falling in love too easily / stop falling for people too fast/ not trusting people too quickly. 

YAAASSSSSS GIRL!!!!! The awakening. I am so here for it. 

Here's what she reposted for anyone that missed it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuwBOvNBltB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1f40ie042rnar

She deserves so much better and it seems like she's finally realizing it. 💖

That is noteworthy because I don't think that ever registered to Adriana. You can tell by the things she did post and liked that it didn't dawn on her that she fell in love fast. It is a good thing and it is growth for her to see that she should talk her time more and move slower. Not only has she realized that she deserved better but that she shouldn't be falling in love as easily and all that. GROWTH, her being aware of these things will help her better in relationships