Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

5 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

She liked a post about worst to men and women, something like the woman choosing the wrong man... I can't find the post but tks God she opened her eyes 

Yeh but she liked something like this before and then they back together. And he didn't delete any of her photos. So I don't want to cheer before time :dry:

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh but she liked something like this before and then they back together. And he didn't delete any of her photos. So I don't want to cheer before time :dry:

He didn't delete any photos of her because he is an attention seeker. Everybody knows that when somebody breaks up with another person they delete the photos of them on IG. Only people who are using the person they are dating keep those photos up. Those photos are up as a reminder that they dated. He used Adriana the entire time that he was with her, there surely isn't no shame in his game now. I am sure Adriana and him are over, an actual statement was released. The other times they broke up, no statement was released. There was this time because its forreal. Like I said, he didn't delete those pics because he is still trying to maximize using his association with her 

57 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

He didn't delete any photos of her because he is an attention seeker. Everybody knows that when somebody breaks up with another person they delete the photos of them on IG. Only people who are using the person they are dating keep those photos up. Those photos are up as a reminder that they dated. He used Adriana the entire time that he was with her, there surely isn't no shame in his game now. I am sure Adriana and him are over, an actual statement was released. The other times they broke up, no statement was released. There was this time because its forreal. Like I said, he didn't delete those pics because he is still trying to maximize using his association with her 

What Statement? Well... This is good. I hope she focus on her family and career and be single for s good period of time.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

It looks like Adriana is going to Rio carnaval. Lais posted pictures from last year on her story telling Jasmine they will miss her there this year. 

Fernanda Liz and Barbara Fialho also did the same. But i don't think she will go. She just got home, maybe she want relax lol

16 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Fernanda Liz and Barbara Fialho also did the same. But i don't think she will go. She just got home, maybe she want relax lol

I think she will. Why would Lais post a carnaval picture with jasmine saying they’ll miss her. And then post one of the three of them. 

9 hours ago, lucyford said:

I think she will. Why would Lais post a carnaval picture with jasmine saying they’ll miss her. And then post one of the three of them. 

IDk maybe she like the photo? lol anyway it would be good to see her again in carnaval.

8 hours ago, EsraLima said:

I do love them together too! But I think we're the only ones lol

I liked them as well. He is actually is a handsome guy and clearly he does great in his field of work, he is a star. However, like someone else said, I don't think he was ready for serious relationships and he doesn't seem to like to be very open about his relationships. Nobody ever caught on that he was dating the other brazilian model after Adriana and I am sure thats because he wanted it to be that way. I think there is a reason for that and its not a good one. I just don't think he was ready to settle down, thats the thing. And Adriana is in her mid 30s , she should not be dealing with someone who doesn't want to be serious anytime soon. If he was serious about his relationships, then it would be different

Well he prob wasn’t ready since he had just had a daughter which makes sense. And I wouldn’t say he’s a womanizer, since he hasn’t even been linked to many people. As for defending her from fans, that’s not really something he can control. They had kept their relationship low key too which means he actually liked her not just cause she’s Adriana (lol Metin). 

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

Well he prob wasn’t ready since he had just had a daughter which makes sense. And I wouldn’t say he’s a womanizer, since he hasn’t even been linked to many people. As for defending her from fans, that’s not really something he can control. They had kept their relationship low key too which means he actually liked her not just cause she’s Adriana (lol Metin). 

I do think he really liked her but I wouldn't say it was because of that. He is like that with every relationship he has been in. Thats why I mentioned that brazilian gf that he was with after Adriana, they aren't together anymore I don't think and people never knew they even dated. Thats just the way he is regardless of who he dates and I honestly think its so that others won't know that he isn't single, so that he could still mess around probably. Like his best friend Danny who was caught cheating, birds of a feather. The way Julian goes about his relations aren't specific to just Adriana is what I am saying. He was never ready to be serious with anybody and he was always extremely low key, to the point that the general public don't realize who has dated/messed with with the exception of Adriana.

I think he tried a little bit more with Adriana because of who she was, she isn't common so he knew to go about things with her better. Someone who knew him mentioned he was trying his best to woo her and be romantic. But I think he still just didn't want to get serious

What even ended up happening between them. Cause it doesn’t seem like it was in bad terms. He liked the video her agent posted about leaving VS and she liked pictures of him during Super Bowl. 

He did??  First time hearing that. If thats the case, I am not that surprised, I think EVENTUALLY he really did want something with Adriana, Just not very soon.

Not surprised about the SB pics because Adriana always supported the pats.

The news was that he wasn't ready to be more serious yet, so thats why it didn't work out. And you could tell from the 2017 MET gala that they didn't end up on bad terms. A statement was actually released because people thought they were actually together, and it said that they basically hung out and came to a good agreement and understanding with eachother, but were not back together

12 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

He did??  First time hearing that. If thats the case, I am not that surprised, I think EVENTUALLY he really did want something with Adriana, Just not very soon.

Not surprised about the SB pics because Adriana always supported the pats.

The news was that he wasn't ready to be more serious yet, so thats why it didn't work out. And you could tell from the 2017 MET gala that they didn't end up on bad terms. A statement was actually released because people thought they were actually together, and it said that they basically hung out and came to a good agreement and understanding with eachother, but were not back together

Well I don’t blame him, it was bad timing for him with his newborn. Adriana seemed the most flirtatious with him than her other boyfriends. Even at the Met, why was his bow tie her garter? 

Well I don’t blame him, it was bad timing for him with his newborn. Adriana seemed the most flirtatious with him than her other boyfriends. Even at the Met, why was his bow tie her garter? 

That was just them being flirty lol. I also don't blame Adriana for her side because she is older, keep in mind she was older than him. She has no time for games or waiting years for someone to be serious with her because like I said, he hasn't been serious with anyone. So it wasn't only the timing. Its ok for a younger girl with no kids to put up with that for years but not someone like Adriana who is older and has kids.