Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 minute ago, Miss Bathory said:

Well.. In my opinion, she kinda stop after got engaged with that guy from Snapchat. I don't think Adriana will stop modeling because of that. Since she left VS she's getting more job and I think she will continue that way.

I agree, Adriana is a different case then Miranda, who never was that big in the first place. She had her few good years, sure, but then she almost disappeared from modeling, and I guess it wasn't a one-sided decision from her only. I also heard stories of her being a bit of a diva to work with, idk how much truth there is behind but usually these kind of inside rumors, if numerous, aren't completely false.

4 hours ago, EsraLima said:

That would be awesome, I just hope she won't finish like Miranda and do barely nothing besides her brand. 

Anyone understand what she says in her last story ? She says will be "on ??? at 8 AM to share surprises" ? 

I am pretty sure she said 10:30 am, that is in 2 hours. I checked the schedule, there are few shows this morning, but nothing she walked for before, nor very big names. Maybe it's a Maybelline event for the press and fans?

13 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I never saw she very active on ig like that, I am very happy to see her using more the instagram and hope she continue in this way.

Me too.   I love what she just did on Instagram - showed us her silly side which everyone adores, appreciation for her staff, and finally some glam makeup shots!  She has such a great relationship with the staff; you can tell they really love her.   Adriana's so respectful of everyone, down to the driver.   I also really like the Emly DiDonato/Adriana combo.  

The red/dramatic eye look on her and that fine wing liner looked great on her.   Her Maybelline makeup artist, Grace Lee, did a good job.  Woman understands that red is Adriana's color.   I hope Adriana posts the close-up selfies of the gorgeous makeup and hair.  She needs to show that face off.      

7 hours ago, Aurora Dawn said:

Me too.   I love what she just did on Instagram - showed us her silly side which everyone adores, appreciation for her staff, and finally some glam makeup shots!  She has such a great relationship with the staff; you can tell they really love her.   Adriana's so respectful of everyone, down to the driver.   I also really like the Emly DiDonato/Adriana combo.  

The red/dramatic eye look on her and that fine wing liner looked great on her.   Her Maybelline makeup artist, Grace Lee, did a good job.  Woman understands that red is Adriana's color.   I hope Adriana posts the close-up selfies of the gorgeous makeup and hair.  She needs to show that face off.      

The second look from yesterday wasn't by Grace, but by Erin Parsons. Grace Lee did the NYFW party one.

I am glad to see her working acain with Anthony, he always do the best job on her hair. I hope to see more stuffs ! I really excited to see how Adriana is happy, we can tell she's different from before and I hope to see her always like that. And the red dramatic eyerline was amazing, her clothes, everything was amazing!

17 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

The second look from yesterday wasn't by Grace, but by Erin Parsons. Grace Lee did the NYFW party one.

Right.  By bad.  I was mixing the Instagram stories with Grace Lee and the Puma one.  They are both cool makeup artists to work with.  Grace Lee knows how to work the red lip for Adriana.  Erin Parsons has a really chill personality, does interesting eye makeup, and her hand can be recognized (the tattoos).

I hope Adriana hangs out longer at the NYFW, attends more events, and shows us more behind-the-scenes.    

7 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Seems like she lost about 300k-400k followers due to Instagram deleting fake/inactive accounts. I saw that some celebrities lost severals millions so it's not that bad lol. 

Anyway, can't wait to see what she's doing in Vegas!

For a moment I tought people stoped following her! lol.

She seem very excited about Vegas! 

5 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

For a moment I tought people stoped following her! lol.

She seem very excited about Vegas! 

Yeah, she isn't the only one who lost followers. Even regular people lost like 9K. But this post ended up with alot of likes

4 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I don't know. Maybe hang out? Have a little fun?

She is getting ready to shoot something, she said we will see the result in a few weeks. I guess if she's so sure about the date it could be a magazine shoot, knowing with month the magazine is about to come out she can guess when we will see things with a certain precision.

Adriana is booked and busy, and everybody is living for it. On other non fashion forums they talked about enjoying her IG posts lately.

Also, I note that she has been liking positive and funny posts as well. She seems to genuinely be doing good. She looks good and her spirits are up and she is surely enjoying her job as a model right now. Love all this good energy.