Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

30 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

If it's the case I hope she doesn't jump into another relationship just for the sake on not feeling alone and takes her time to figure out what is not right and makes her feel that way, finding acceptance and true happiness in herself first.

I really hope she takes her time this time

Well .. if this is true ( what I don't believe) , I think she should focus on her career and her Kids. And I really hope to see her in more events this year and see her in the Brazil's Carnaval again! So far, the year for her started very good. The Maybelline Show was a sucess, her new photos for Puma and amazon, and now the campaign for chopard, she's on fire.

I know its old but I want to mention the success of this post of Adriana announcing her VS retirement. In the end it got over 14 million views and 2.2 million likes. I don't think anybody else ever got that much for their post in VS besides her

Man, what a rollercoaster these last few weeks between the two of them with the unfollowing, breaking up, and getting back together, and now breaking up again.  If it's now being reported on PEOPLE, there's a good chance it's true, since PEOPLE is a much more reliable/less gossipy news outlet than some of the others.  What with him unfollowing her, I hope this is final and over.

She has been on fire these last few weeks.  The Puma x Maybelline, IWC, and now she's posting for Chopard.  Hope this keeps up!

On 1/21/2019 at 2:17 PM, nhlovesadri said:

If it's the case I hope she doesn't jump into another relationship just for the sake on not feeling alone and takes her time to figure out what is not right and makes her feel that way, finding acceptance and true happiness in herself first.

This. Although I have a feeling if it's true they broke up she will be dating someone new before February is over. That's her style. But take some time for yourself girl... I feel like the inability to be alone is what enables her to repeatedly date men that turn out to be scum. 

I'm so happy she's been so active though. I think we will for sure see her at multiple Oscar parties. Is she supposed to be at the superbowl in Atlanta for an event or anything? She's a sports fan so she might go for the hell of it. 

Watch her rekindle whatever she and Julian had... Lol I wouldn't be too surprised. Plus he is of course in the superbowl. They had a very on/off thing that seemed quite impulsive. She seemed to be more interested in him than he was in her (I really don't know how that's possible when adriana is adriana) but really it's a possibility. Especially when she might be in a lonely place looking to rebound. You read it here first guys. 😆 but tbh I don't even care. As long as she is moving on from this snake it's got to be a step in the right direction. 

I think metin unfollowing her is the strongest sign that it's over for good. He would never do that. He loves the attention. He would only do it if they're done past the point of being able to fix things. 

The past 10 pages on this thread and on the News thread are once again just pure speculations on Adriana's relationships and personal life. Everyone, please move on, let's consider the People statement the last of the Adriana-Metin saga. From this point on if anyone starts bringing up the same topic again I will just delete the posts and hand out warnings. Let's respect Adriana's privacy, I'm sure she'll be the first one to say/post something when she's ready.

Now, on a different now ... I was on holiday for a month, I saw both Adriana and Travis Fimmel were at the same event, did they seriously not take a picture together? I know Adriana is a big fan of Vikings, how did she fail me like this :cry: 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Now, on a different now ... I was on holiday for a month, I saw both Adriana and Travis Fimmel were at the same event, did they seriously not take a picture together? I know Adriana is a big fan of Vikings, how did she fail me like this :cry: 

If she goes to the oscars events, I need her to take a picture with Rami Malek (And maybe get his number lmao). She follows him so she must be a fan as well.

23 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Do you guys think Maybelline and Puma partnered because they both have Adriana as a spokesperson ? Or Adriana became a Puma spokesperson because of that collaboration ? Or it is just a coincidence ? 

Idk for sure, but it was definitely a long planned thing, Puma didn't build a campaign centered on her in a few months. Idk who came with the idea of the partnership first, but it's definitely not a coincidence.

23 hours ago, EsraLima said:

Do you guys think Maybelline and Puma partnered because they both have Adriana as a spokesperson ? Or Adriana became a Puma spokesperson because of that collaboration ? Or it is just a coincidence ? 

well .. I think didn't had any relative at the time. In my opinion, she started be a Puma Spokesperson after this collab with Maybelline and Puma. Adriana always liked sports and things like this, so this collab fit like a glove to her and she got in touch with Puma team or vice versa.

Tom Ford would be great, she fits the aesthetic of the brand. I didn’t know he liked her. But then if he did, why is it taking this long? 

I’d sell my right kidney to see her in a Versace campaign (but I’m not holding my breath). That’s the brand that bests fits her. Ferragamo too is a dream brand to me for her. But alas, I don’t think she cares about high fashion as much anymore. But maybe it’s the designers that don’t care for her?

10 hours ago, Corner said:

Tom Ford would be great, she fits the aesthetic of the brand. I didn’t know he liked her. But then if he did, why is it taking this long? 

I’d sell my right kidney to see her in a Versace campaign (but I’m not holding my breath). That’s the brand that bests fits her. Ferragamo too is a dream brand to me for her. But alas, I don’t think she cares about high fashion as much anymore. But maybe it’s the designers that don’t care for her?

When she met Cardi B during NYFW in September 2018, she went to his show because she was invited by him. And she praised him. It was all in her Vogue video for it. I remember she used to follow him.  The way she talked they get on well. But yeah, the reason Adriana was front row at his show was because he wanted her to be there.

It always takes long. Thats why I mentioned it. I notice that when Adriana likes a designer/brand and vice versa, EVENTUALLY she is going to end up working with him. Thats how it was with Givenchy. Thats how it was with miumiu. Thats how it was for Balmain. Thats how it was for Marc Jacobs. Thats how it was with Chopards. Thats how it was with the Atelier Versace campaign she finally got in 2013. She had been walking for them and everything. Remember that show she did with the very messy hair in 2003, that people love to look back on. That was for Atelier Versace and it wasn't until literally 10 years later when she got the campaign with them. After that Dontella had her walking more in Versace. That is why I am hopeful, its a pattern ;)

I don't see why you are wondering if designers don't care about her, she just got her second miumiu campaign. She can't be in another campaign in this 2019 season, she is with them. Its not like she is one of the models who are campaign-less this season, some have been campaign less for a while now too. Adriana got her a hf campaign this season.

As far as Adriana goes, IDK how she feels. I am not even going to try to figure it out because, we all have to admit, she is in a very DIFFERENT and difficult stage in life. She has moved on from the brand she is the most known for AND ofc the personal life shit. We don't know if she still cares about being a model or what. Just have to be patient until she can get over all of this stuff. She does have alot to get over. I hope she is able to come around sooner than later. Hopefully she bounces back really hard. However, she has puma, chopards, maybelline, schutz, and miumiu right now, I think that should be an indication of where she is headed as a model. I think she still wants to do it over all, but she does have other things to deal with in her life that she maybe is focusing on more right now. But she is doing good enough so far, I know she is retired from VS, but I think she has racked up more contracts than the rest of the angels at the moment (thats why she was the only one who came close to being on the Forbes list for 2018)