Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Do you guys know if Adriana is still friend with Rihanna ? 'Cause we haven't seen them for a while. 

It would be nice to see her walking for Rihanna's brand yes but I would be happy for any show she walks, I just love so much seeing her on the runway

I was so excited to get new runway pictures from Adriana, but I have to admit that I am a little disappointed. I expect to see her with the fit/perfect body she got us use to but these photos clearly show that Adriana is not in a good place in her life and it is affecting the way she presents her self and I am afraid I am affect her career and reputation. I know some people don't like critics toward Adriana but I have been following her closely the past few years and I can clearly see a significant change in her persona. She goes to less events, posts less on SM and even body wise she covers herself more. I think that it is all related to the person she is dating. Adriana is the most beautiful woman on the planet and she choose to be with him when she could have who ever she wants. In the past I did not care who she dated because it never affected the way she looked and acted but for the first time since I have been an Adriana Lima's fan I am worried about her. I hope that she opens her eyes and go back to be the strong and beautiful woman she was.

VCG111186675909.jpg

1.Her body looks great for somebody her age with 2 children and your showing a picture in which her waist looks great.

2.She doesn't choose what to wear on a runway or photoshoots(you take one bad photo out of all the others in which she is smilling and interacting with audience and dancing backstage)This is for Puma sports brand not VS.

3.She is 37 and like evrey damn model her age ,they slow down and enjoy life and do other things that don't require constant travel

4.She has tens of millions of dollars

5.She dresses the same since she started having children.Sometimes more covered up and rarely revealing.Like most humans do in their late 30s.

6.She posts a lot of gym pictures in which she has shorts and a sports bra and she never posted lingerie stuff or even bikini if they are not from work or a brand that she works with.Once she posted a picture about her with a towel and that was the most revealing thing outside of work she ever posted.

7.This whole reputation crap has been going on for a year and yet she still get's big contracts.

9 hours ago, Lolita1987 said:

I was so excited to get new runway pictures from Adriana, but I have to admit that I am a little disappointed. I expect to see her with the fit/perfect body she got us use to but these photos clearly show that Adriana is not in a good place in her life and it is affecting the way she presents her self and I am afraid I am affect her career and reputation. I know some people don't like critics toward Adriana but I have been following her closely the past few years and I can clearly see a significant change in her persona. She goes to less events, posts less on SM and even body wise she covers herself more. I think that it is all related to the person she is dating. Adriana is the most beautiful woman on the planet and she choose to be with him when she could have who ever she wants. In the past I did not care who she dated because it never affected the way she looked and acted but for the first time since I have been an Adriana Lima's fan I am worried about her. I hope that she opens her eyes and go back to be the strong and beautiful woman she was.

VCG111186675909.jpg

Nope. I think she looked awesome

4 hours ago, Corner said:

She looked great for me too! She looked  great on the runway as well. I don’t have any negative thing to say because there’s none.

Exactly, she was fabolous, genuinely happy to be there and she got to do a little sight seeing of Berlin with the Maybelline crew after the show and press conferences. Nothing bad to say.

I think her body has been what it is in the past few years. I also think the outfit wasn't flattering. Adriana IS getting older guys, she is going to start to change physically. But i'd rather her let it naturally happen than her get work done and stuff because then she would no longer look like herself. Adriana has a mother who aged very well without getting work done and stuff, so she will probably be the same way if she goes the natural route. Obviously she has changed mentally. She does seem to not be in a good place in her life and yes we all know who has helped her become that way. But sadly its nothing new.And to be honest, unless she gets rid of the guy, I don't see the Adriana everybody fell inlove with on social media and stuff coming back. Also, its honestly not just him its Adriana too. She is grown, she makes her own decisions in life. There is a reason why she keeps letting that person back into her life and let him affect her the way she has, it has to do with her too. We can only pray for her at this point. I have no complaints about her physically. I think she is still beautiful and all that. However, I agree it seems mentally and on the inside she isn't doing that greatly. She did try to post during the IWC events and Maybelline events, however she probably will stop again now that everything is over.

So, a statement has been released that her Metin have split up.

IDK how true that is because tabloids are tabloids. You never know. However, usually when a statement for Adriana in particular for the US media says she has split with someone, its usually true. Metin has finally unfollowed her. She has unfollowed his family. So I think they really are over.  I really hope she is done with him for good, and giving herself a chance to get it right! The oscars are coming up, the superbowl coming up. Thats alot of opportunity to grab herself a better man, Metin was just not it. Adriana deserved better. I would like and hope she decides to take more time to herself, but who knows. Just as long as she doesn't date someone like him again.

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

So, a statement has been released that her Metin have split up.

IDK how true that is because tabloids are tabloids. You never know. However, usually when a statement for Adriana in particular for the US media says she has split with someone, its usually true. Metin has finally unfollowed her. She has unfollowed his family. So I think they really are over.  I really hope she is done with him for good, and giving herself a chance to get it right! The oscars are coming up, the superbowl coming up. Thats alot of opportunity to grab herself a better man, Metin was just not it. Adriana deserved better. I would like and hope she decides to take more time to herself, but who knows. Just as long as she doesn't date someone like him again.

I am very skeptical, since the article has already an error on it, saying they didn't see each other since Novembe and it's not true. It doesn't say her PR confirmed the news, neither his. I guess everybody on this forum knows how much I despise that guy and want him the farthest away from Adriana, but personally I'll wait and let time tell if it true or not. If he doesn't come to Miami for at least 2 months, I guess it is true (FINALLY).

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

I am very skeptical, since the article has already an error on it, saying they didn't see each other since Novembe and it's not true. It doesn't say her PR confirmed the news, neither his. I guess everybody on this forum knows how much I despise that guy and want him the farthest away from Adriana, but personally I'll wait and let time tell if it true or not. If he doesn't come to Miami for at least 2 months, I guess it is true (FINALLY).

It says they were last SEEN OUT together in November. Which is true. The last time the public has seen them together was in November. I am confident because he has unfollowed her. Which is something he refused to do. Also she unfollowed his family.

I will continue to hope for the best though. Hoping that Adriana gets like Ciara or Meghan Markle and "level up"

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

It says they were last SEEN OUT together in November. Which is true. The last time the public has seen them together was in November. I am confident because he has unfollowed her. Which is something he refused to do. Also she unfollowed his family.

I will continue to hope for the best though. Hoping that Adriana gets like Ciara or Meghan Markle and "level up"

If it's the case I hope she doesn't jump into another relationship just for the sake on not feeling alone and takes her time to figure out what is not right and makes her feel that way, finding acceptance and true happiness in herself first.

20 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Idk what to say... what was that at new year eve party so?!? Like 🤔🤔🤔 so many weird things that I prefer be quiet