Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

@Souled-Out

Right now there's 4 people complaining(out of 7). You were given 3 warnings to stop it. But yet you still continue, why? We get the whole Metin thing but seriously I went back some pages and you always start this thing and you keep saying the same things all over. It's nothing new, still the same things about him. But obviously you want this place to get closed. Well done :Amelie_wft:

22 minutes ago, Isabell said:

@Souled-Out

Right now there's 4 people complaining(out of 7). You were given 3 warnings to stop it. But yet you still continue, why? We get the whole Metin thing but seriously I went back some pages and you always start this thing and you keep saying the same things all over. It's nothing new, still the same things about him. But obviously you want this place to get closed. Well done :Amelie_wft:

Because I/we can. We can discuss what we want here just like we can discuss her career. And we have and others have. I don’t tell you all what to say and what not to because I know that I don’t have that authority here, but you expect for me to let others do that? No, because you all don’t neither. At this point you all are arguing with me, and its all about the same thing. You all come in here ready to argue and dictate . And that will be the real reason for the shut down. Because you have people here who want to tell others what they can and can not say. That was actually the reason it was shut down the first time because of this arguing over who can say what and their opinions. So well done to you all actually. Y’all came in here after @fieldofoptics actually changed the discussion to a friendly one about her kids, to argue about people’s opinions and tell them what to talk about instead. That is the real reason why this shit gets shut down. People who are barely in here anyway come in late as hell, complaining about not being able to handle other’s opinions any longer on something. Well done to you all. 

Like I said, y’all better start talking about something else if you care so much. Because guess what, complaining about a subject is STILL talking about it. What is that going to do? Make people continue to talk about it, just in a different. It solves nothing. It does nothing but continues discussion and clearly spark arguments. You all are no better than the people you are complaining about, y’all just refuse to see it that way. 

Agree with @Souled-Out what new discussion?

And agree with others, we need to stop to talk about this bc it's bring bad vibes, bad energy and Adriana chooses these bad things for her life, not us!

Even if she is giving material non stop to people to talk about her failed "romantic" life we need stop! 

We know this will end bad but we can't do anything..

And at this point I can't found a good theme to talk here, any new project,nothing...

Why are some of you so over zealous about redundancy here? Most of you only post here to point out that you don't like the redundancy. Then don't read the forum? Every attempt is made to discuss projects, events, and other things when possible. Adriana had a pretty slow year last year and in the stretches she didn't, the conversation was about the work she was actually doing. It's literal news when she breaks up and reconciles with Metin. Yes it happens that frequently. The need to police the conversation here comes from some misplaced righteousness over nothing. What's the problem? The redundancy is stopping Adriana fans from visiting this forum? What are you guys trying to protect? Certain members from not feeling annoyed? Skip the comments or block the people that you feel don't discuss anything else. During the VS show and after, this forum was flooded with talk almost strictly about Adriana's work, because it was there to speak about. She's been in hiding and there are dramatic announcements via social media with both of them reversing course. Let people bitch about that if they please. Don't partake if it is so bothersome. Good god it's a public forum. It shouldn't trigger you to the point of being shook about it.

As pointed out, there was an attempt to change the conversation. You all came in here and brought it back to Metin. I'm in full agreement that it has become pointless to speak about her relationship and I'm going to make every effort not to. Some people are going to disagree with me. Their posts shouldn't be enough to induce a heart attack and laughably redundant rants about how redundant others are.

30 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Because I/we can. We can discuss what we want here just like we can discuss her career. And we have and others have. I don’t tell you all what to say and what not to because I know that I don’t have that authority here, but you expect for me to let others do that? No, because you all don’t neither. At this point you all are arguing with me, and its all about the same thing. You all come in here ready to argue and dictate . And that will be the real reason for the shut down. Because you have people here who want to tell others what they can and can not say. That was actually the reason it was shut down the first time because of this arguing over who can say what and their opinions. So well done to you all actually. Y’all came in here after @fieldofoptics actually changed the discussion to a friendly one about her kids, to argue about people’s opinions and tell them what to talk about instead. That is the real reason why this shit gets shut down. People who are barely in here anyway come in late as hell, complaining about not being able to handle other’s opinions any longer on something. Well done to you all. 

Like I said, y’all better start talking about something else if you care so much. Because guess what, complaining about a subject is STILL talking about it. What is that going to do? Make people continue to talk about it, just in a different. It solves nothing. It does nothing but continues discussion and clearly spark arguments. You all are no better than the people you are complaining about, y’all just refuse to see it that way. 

So you'll still keep going and going and going about it right? No matter what. Like 4 people told you to stop this and you just don't care at all. Let me get this straight I have nothing against you so don't put shit on me I'm not Luna! I actually think that you are one of few people who keeps this thread going for years. Thank you for that because I enjoy it here.  But to say that it get shut down because of us? Really? We are the ones to get 3 warnings from people who running this place? No! You did! We asked nicely but look what you keeps saying.. You keep arguing about what? People who are barely there?? Yep I'm here daily and just because I'm not writing shit about Metin doesn't mean I'm not here and same goes for others. Maybe you should ask yourself why there's not more people discussing. Maybe because no one wants to discuss her love and private life. So I will ask you again can we just throw Metin out of the line please? And now you can have the last word I'm done.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Why are some of you so over zealous about redundancy here? Most of you only post here to point out that you don't like the redundancy. Then don't read the forum? Every attempt is made to discuss projects, events, and other things when possible. Adriana had a pretty slow year last year and in the stretches she didn't, the conversation was about the work she was actually doing. It's literal news when she breaks up and reconciles with Metin. Yes it happens that frequently. The need to police the conversation here comes from some misplaced righteousness over nothing. What's the problem? The redundancy is stopping Adriana fans from visiting this forum? What are you guys trying to protect? Certain members from not feeling annoyed? Skip the comments or block the people that you feel don't discuss anything else. During the VS show and after, this forum was flooded with talk almost strictly about Adriana's work, because it was there to speak about. She's been in hiding and there are dramatic announcements via social media with both of them reversing course. Let people bitch about that if they please. Don't partake if it is so bothersome. Good god it's a public forum. It shouldn't trigger you to the point of being shook about it.

As pointed out, there was an attempt to change the conversation. You all came in here and brought it back to Metin. I'm in full agreement that it has become pointless to speak about her relationship and I'm going to make every effort not to. Some people are going to disagree with me. Their posts shouldn't be enough to induce a heart attack and laughably redundant rants about how redundant others are.

Quoted for EMPHASIS

I agree with @Souled-Out on the point that it's always the same people who talk here. Whatever it is about Metin or her life or her project or anything, it's always the same people. 

So feel free to start a new conversation and we will be happy to discuss about it ! :) 

I also agree with everyone who are complaining about the discussion on Metin. Definitely we can't do anything for her unfortunately so it's not really necessary to say the same thing all over again. 

I think everyone should be free to say whatever they want anyway. 

Yes agreed. Instead of complaining about redundancy, bring up a new topic. If you guys are genuine in your criticisms and not just lurking here to comment on redundancy, then by all means please contribute a different topic. There are a few people that complain about the redundancy that I think are acting in bad faith but I'm sure most of you aren't. So please join the conversation so when you do point out that the metin talk is getting out of hand, it can be taken more constructively. 

To start ;

I'm still extremely eager to see her on the red carpet at Oscar parties. I don't want to hold my breath in respect to her going, but she has gone the last few years and she looked so amazing. I want to see something similar to her 2017 vanity fair look. Golden goddess. 

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Well Adriana is being redundant in her relationship publicly, so people will be redundant when they respond.  Cause and effect. Thats why I said what I said earlier, the people you should be tired of is THEM. Because people are going to always express their opinions on whatever comes up. What came up yesterday? That hand picture and thats why people are talking because they can and its something else for them to talk about. Even the damn media is talking about it. That tells you, that this is something for anybody to talk about. Ya'll just can't control the WAY people will talk about them, but they are going to because they allowed for it. So yes, people will talk about it here. And yes things will get redundant because the relationship itself is. And yes @Isabell it was quiet at one point, because they were themselves.

It makes no sense that some of you think people should have regard on what they say about her on a public forum, after she did something herself publicly about her relationship. She makes it everybody else business and give them open space to talk about the shit. If she has that much of a problem about what people say, Like I said, she shouldn't be so public about her relationship in the way that she has. Adriana was posting subliminal about him publicly. What we aren't going to do this time around is act like its anybody else's fault, but hers, for this. All of what has happened is a result of their own actions. This is cause and effect, actions and  consequences. Thats life and it won't stop being that way just because you're tired of hearing people respond to what she/they do. We are tired of this relationship and how they handle it for all of us to see, but hey clearly they will still do what they want. And so will people here. The big lesson for everybody here is just because you are tired of something, doesn't mean you will be accommodated for it.

Clearly you’re not as tired about it as you always like to claim. If you were you’d stop saying the same things over and over again. But If I’m following your “logic” then we (the people who are tired of reading  the same bullshit in here) are also allowed to keep asking why or what exactly the point is of literally repeating yourself every single day. It’s a two way street. I think you need a little refresher - this topic was closed for a while because lots of people had (and still have) enough of this “We can’t stand Metin” discussion -  WE GET IT. You can’t stand him and that’s your opinion but what’s the point in saying this for 3 years day in day out? Don’t you have anything else to do? It’s not going to change anything. A while ago a moderator had to literally come in here and tell several of you to STOP talking about Metin and his relationship with Adriana. What don’t you understand about that?

32 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

I'm still extremely eager to see her on the red carpet at Oscar parties. I don't want to hold my breath in respect to her going, but she has gone the last few years and she looked so amazing. I want to see something similar to her 2017 vanity fair look. Golden goddess. 

I would love to see her in white. Remember the time she wore her white dress vice versa. That was probably her best look it was quite unique 😍

1 minute ago, Isabell said:

I would love to see her in white. Remember the time she wore her white dress vice versa. That was probably her best look it was quite unique 😍

I would like to see her using that white dress of miu miu photoshoot in some red carpet event. ❤️

59 minutes ago, Isabell said:

Ah yes she looks great in white. I just want to see her do something other than red lips this time around! I loved her white dress and make up at the Brazil foundation gala in Miami, it was in 2013. She looked amazing! The dress worked so well for her too. Although she might want something slightly classier for an oscar party. I think if I remember right, she wore this dress backwards? I really enjoy when she takes risks in her style.

edit: I LOVED her make up for the VS event in the second picture too. Ah she looked amazing at so many VS events! Have to say most of the time they got the make up right on Adriana. Their make up on Adriana in some of the later years of the VS show has not been my favorite, but most of the VS events she did. I've just loved the look.

post-15266-0-1446076358-90257.jpg

e2a9de00981b5946c7da186bbc69c3c8--adriana-lima-hair-victoria-secret-angels.jpg

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I was looking at the instagram to see if I had new photos of Adriana and I came across this photo. Is she really here? Can someone tell me?

She is not Adriana. This picture is from backstage sexy book  2003 and she is one of the unknown models who was supposed to be around during the photoshoot to make backstage concept more realistic. Her face is clear in some pictures with Gisele Bündchen and Heidi in the book. Some of the photos used in GQ and American Photo Magazine for promotion and the girl's face is clearly seen between Adriana and Ana.

photoamerican.thumb.jpg.81890eeb8ae7ab79f2c1170eba45e0c6.jpg 

2 hours ago, Miz_B said:

^+1 if only V.S went back to this era of lingerie, maybe the company wouldn’t be falling off. 

If Rihanna does any fashion shows for her SavagexFenty line for fashion week, I hope she taps Adriana to walk. 

VS is a lost cause, theses valentine's day lingerie are so ulgy .. I don't see any man getting excited when see the girlfriend/wife wearing this for a romantic night. I really would love to see Adriana walk in SavagexFenty this year. Last year i saw very good critcs about her lingerie show.