Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 1/6/2019 at 8:34 PM, nhlovesadri said:

Somebody knows the exact date of the IWC night gala for the SIHH 2019? The SIHH is from the 14th of January to the 17th, but she has the show in Berlin for Maybelline the 17th, so I hope it's the 14th or 15th so she can go to both events.

IWC's exhibition will take place on 14-15 January according to Christoph Grainger-Herr's IG stories. And some guests confirmed IWC's dates on Twitter so she will has time to make it to the BFW.( A reminder: Last year some exhibitors couldn't follow the scheduled date.)

2 minutes ago, ekn said:

IWC's exhibition will take place on 14-15 January according to Christoph Grainger-Herr's IG stories. And some guests confirmed IWC's dates on Twitter so she will has time to make it to the BFW.( A reminder: Last year some exhibitors couldn't follow the scheduled date.)

Thank you :) YES she can attend, I was worried she was going to miss it this year.

7 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I think she considered the towel thing provocative because she deleted it.  You are right that the bikini photos aren't. That lingerie one was though,

She said shoot with lingerie was what she loves the most? And then how long after "she" said she could not take off her clothes for an empty cause? Very confused

59 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I was scrolling back to that empty causes post and came across this, this was last christmas..

Damn its been along time since we seen her like that.

Her mom was there ♡... I don't know why Adriana came to Brazil just few times, it's very rare her here... others models came so many times, like Ale, always with her family and friends in Brazil 

What are the chances that adriana goes to the Oscars parties this year? She served us two looks last year. Hoping for a repeat. She didn't go to the globes but I don't think she went to that last year either. Here's to hoping she makes an appearance. 

Also, I hope she invests in an endeavor of some sort. Because with her having retired from VS and with how slow things were most of last year, feels like it wouldn't be too hard for her to fade away from the public eye. And as discussed she doesn't offer much on ig. And when she does post a lot on ig I feel it's usually in stretches of time. Maybe when she's feeling up or empowered. The puma contract is great but hoping for a bit more. We're only a week into the new year so I don't want to assume how the full year will go but it doesn't look promising. 

What is happening with the business consultant she met with last year and posted about? I thought she was gearing up to make a move. Tbh, I didn't think that reality contest host gig was for her. She looked beatiful but for me that was a little cringeworthy. Not sure if it was her or the show and its concept in general. But I would like to see her get into some sort of business. Something she's passionate about. I would imagine it would be boxing related. 

Well ... The last years she went to the party, I hope she goes this year too and hope she goes to the Met Gala. Never saw she going to the Golden Globes.

About the consultant I want to know too. I think she's investing something, someday I saw some interview of her saying she would love to create a brand of clothes. So maybe it will be this? Hm

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

lmfao someone please translate metin's attention thirsty story about their reconciliation 

Oh adriana... girl. Yikes. 

From a very bad google translator result, I didn't see him talk about any breakup or reconciliation to begin with, just of them "being silent" on social media.

Not that I expected something vaguely true or belivable from a guy who bases his life on telling bullshits anyway...

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

From a very bad google translator result, I didn't see him talk about any breakup or reconciliation to begin with, just of them "being silent" on social media.

Not that I expected something vaguely true or belivable from a guy who bases his life on telling bullshits anyway...

Strange. I just saw it put along side their hand holding post all over tagged igs of adriana. Mostly Turkish people. In this case being silent on social media has everything to do with him saying "we are still together guys. Just silent. " And with their coordinated photo... All you can do is laugh at this point 

Just now, fieldofoptics said:

Strange. I just saw it put along side their hand holding post all over tagged igs of adriana. Mostly Turkish people. In this case being silent on social media has everything to do with him saying "we are still together guys. Just silent. " And with their coordinated photo... All you can do is laugh at this point 

I was meaning he didn't admit in that text post they had some kind of, at least, argument, with her deleting him from all her ig feed, the quotes and even coming back later to delete the last post with him she missed before. I mean, she is wild with the follow/unfollow, we know, but this kind of complete removal isn't just a game, it had a motivation behind. nobody wastes time to scroll all his ig profile and delete only some pictures posted in more then an year span, c'mon. From that text alone it seems like they never had any problem and everything was perfect, they were just not showing it on social media. That I am calling fake, him denying, or at least avoiding to aknowledge, there was a problem recently. But he is a walking fraud himself, so I am not surprised he is trying to have people buy nothing happened between them a few weeks ago. Like we are all idiots who believe without question a guy that says he can heal other people with his hand touch... :winky:

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Yeah, usually I am just pissed at such a stupid decision of hers. We can't call it another mistake. Because when you make the same mistake more than once, and she has, it is a decision because for whatever reason she isn't learning any kind of lesson and she doesn't love herself enough. This is just a poor decision. But I can't even be angry anymore because it has happened so many times and at this point its clear that they have issues that they are trying to pretend aren't big. They are pretending that their issues can be resolved very quickly. It is just ridiculous and makes you laugh because they went about all of this so wrong, you KNOW and can feel that this will not end good. Because they did not handle ANY of this right. All wrong, again. Nothing ends well when you handle things wrong majority of the time. I want to be angry and sad for her, but she just keeps doing the same thing over and over that you can't help but laugh instead

1.thumb.gif.85123f2301ba7c9c6f3ad52832924a53.gif

Adriana is going to mess around and let this guy ruin everything for her, even her reputation. Because it just isn’t a good look to do all that she did, post what she did, only to be back with him and pretending like everything is so great. The least she could have done was continue to be silent about him. Because I am sure a whole lot of people are looking at her crazy after realizing she took the time to delete the photos of him and post quotes aimed at him, only to be right back with him so quickly. Posting a photo of them holding hands, like does she not see how bad she looks for that?? All her pride goes out the window for man. When will she choose herself 

I wonder what he did to get her to make herself look stupid? Besides fleeing to miami, as always. Does he just show up even when she didn’t ask her to?  Did he guilt trip her using the turkish press thing? Is that why she mad that angry post to them? Did he use that to make her feel guilty, so she felt she had to talk to him? Did he use his family members  who are ill or recovered from illness? Or does he practice some kind of black magic that makes her willing to be out here looking like boo boo the fool lol. Because damn the least she could have done was not post him. And also pay attention to the fact that when people didn’t know they were together he lost alot of followers. He went from 330k to 328k, now he is back to 330k followers. It happens everytime they “break up”. I bet he is so happy. Adriana is posting about him again, its back in the media, and his followers are back up. He can now continue to use her and be happy for it. Meanwhile, I am sure as a woman people are losing their respect for her because you just don’t cause a scene like she did and then take it all back. Like why does a post about him gotta be the first thing she post? Why can’t it be her work, or her kids, something about her own life. Why is the first post she made for herself in the new year dedicated to a man that she claimed was a bad boyfriend and caused her mental and emotional unrest. She looks like such a fool, I want to be upset but its too stupid to be mad at. 

Like someone said, this will not end well. There is too much wrong. When you don’t handle things the right way, they don’t end right. And they can get mad all they want about their relationship being poorly viewed by fans and media but its their fault. Metin did whatever he did to make her mad. That was his fault.  And Adriana responded heavily using social media. They can not blame people for disliking them as a couple and not respecting it. Nobody respects a toxic relationship and they also don’t like to respect those who participate in them, knowing its toxic and unhealthy. Its terrible

and if they wanted people to stop talking about it, they need to stop posting about it publicly. As long as they keep doing that, we are going to talk about it and so will the media. Like I said, the blame has to stop being put on the fans and even the media. They are the ones making these poor decisions about their relationship and then they have the gall to do it publicly.