Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Somebody knows the exact date of the IWC night gala for the SIHH 2019? The SIHH is from the 14th of January to the 17th, but she has the show in Berlin for Maybelline the 17th, so I hope it's the 14th or 15th so she can go to both events.

IDK I was hoping to see it too. I Think it will be just like last year, she went to the IWC event and the next day she was flyying to Germany.  

Just now, Miss Bathory said:

IDK I was hoping to see it too. I Think it will be just like last year, she went to the IWC event and the next day she was flyying to Germany.  

The thing that made me concerned it's that the open to the public day of the SIHH is the 17th, that's why I was asking if anybody knew the exact Gala day.

3 hours ago, Corner said:

You know it’s Irina’s birthday and she’s getting the all attention Adriana used to get. She’s honestly the industry’s top vixen now

But she got great help. Its her birthday but also the day of the golden globes, and there is you reason for her career turn out. Not only is irina’s career turn out extremely unusual ( her hf career just didn’t pick up until she was in her 30s) but you can look at alot of her non commercial work and see why it took who she dated for them to use her. Her last versace campaign wasn’t it, even bella looked better than her, also her last few vogue covers haven’t been great. Her best work is only good because she looks good.  The industry is way different these days, they pass out those things to you. Adriana received the things she has by her own self and real talent that you can actually see. I don’t think there is really a comparison between her and irina outside of their looks. Even when VS had high standards they knew to pass on Irina. They didn’t start using her until they got desperate themselves. But when VS was still doing good, irina kept getting rejected this was also around the time Irina couldn’t get a vogue editorial nor a hf campaign to save her life.  She is the only model I know who now does alot of HF, who never got hf jobs (cover nor runway nor campaigns) from the age of 17-27.  She belonged to the sports illustrated and commercial community. I don't think its a coincidence she picked up more work at the same time, other models are for reasons that doesn't have to do with talent. Y’all were talking about her loreal deal, she isn’t with them anymore. She couldn’t keep that contract long besides intimissi.... I wouldn’t compare her to adriana. Its like an open secret that the men that irina messed with impacted her career greatly and it shows. She doesn’t keep contracts long like great models do, her hf work isn’t impressive. While Adriana wasn’t a top fav in hf, she was never somebody that needed a man to enhance her career, she keeps contracts for a very long time and her accomplishments are better. Irina may now have more vogue covers, but its like I said TIMING is everything. Irina is in her prime at the same time the hadids and kendall jenner is lol. When Adriana was around Irina's age and younger, they actually wanted talent and stuff and thats when Adriana got her great accomplishments. 

That being said, I do wish Adriana would take advantage of how much easier the industry is to rule today. Especially with her status. Adriana’s iconicness is cemented, Adriana isn’t just a “phase”, she is someone who people still remember and will always. Its obvious she is still very much loved but she just isn’t taking advantage of any of that. She isn’t posting anything on social media to remind people of her and her work or any of that. I honestly think it is her personal life that is keeping her from being focused on marketing herself more. It sucks but what you can do? Her management team sucks and Adriana is too preoccupied with her toxic relationship/boyfriend or she is too scared of what people would say to use her social media now . I wish Adriana kept using her power and its sucks that she enters the new year like this but like everyone is saying what can we do? We can’t do nothing but watch adriana not help herself. Thank god she has a legacy now and will always be remembered for her greater days and higher career moments. 

It really does seem like she is spending 2019 like she is 2018. Which really sucks and is irrational. I don’t think it dawned her that it is a new year, which mean 365 new days for her to do better and get things right, and stop making the same poor choices. But so for she ended 2018 and started 2019 the same exact way she ended 2017 and started 2018. That goes for both her personal life and career management 

I get what you’re saying but judging from the birthday wishes I’m seeing from other models, photographers and designers, Irina has a good/charming personality and that adds to her appeal. And it seems those designers and photographers love her enough to use her repeatedly in their projects. This industry is all networking and I think Irina is smart for building a bond with these people.

I respect her hustle.

Another thing is, Irina isn’t in her prime, she’s in her 30s like Adriana, they’re in the same age group so I would not categorize her with them Gigi.

The only model that comes to mind who received high fashion success in their late 20s/early 30s is Saskia de Brauw.

I mean they’re not on the same level of success obviously, Adriana’s longevity and success is one in a million I’m just saying the recognition she’s getting is pretty similar to Adriana’s reception, Adriana was for a long time the industry’s sexiest but as we know her tenure was long and great but  Irina seems to be the leading lady now. I respect her for sticking with her image and it’s finally paying off  

I just am bigger fans of models Like Adriana and Gisele, where majority of their success came because they were meant to have the modelling careers they have. I don't care for those who had to hustle using other ways other than their talent and such, and I don't think those who had to hustle in the way that Irina did, should be compared to models like them. I mean clearly, Gisele and Adriana at one point, had a hustle. They are also known for being nice people in the industry. But they didn't have a connections type of hustle or anything like that. They became who they are because you had gisele who was so good that she changed the game. Adriana didn't change the entire game but she def revolutionized a big brand like VS. Irina isn't exceptional like that and there wouldn't be anything wrong with that because not alot of models are that good, HOWEVER to not be exceptional and then having to hustle using connections and network. Its just not as impressive IMO and shouldn't be compared.

Irina is in her prime in terms of career is what I meant. Her and Adriana only look alike and are both very beautiful women. But they are different in age and era and career path and turn out. I'm not buying the appeal stuff, not for Irina. Attitude surely does help, it helped models like Adriana as well. But like I said it took Irina way too long to have her career to this point. We are talking 27, thats is truly considered old in the fashion industry. If a model who wasn't dating somebody huge didn't book any hf work by then, they were never going to.  I know that in 2014 Adriana also had a spike in her career, but even Adriana landed HF work when she was a teenager and in her 20s as well. Thats just the way it goes. You don't have to be at the top of your hf  career very young, but you should atleast have had a start by then.  As I said, Irina is the only popular top model who didn't manage to have a hf portfolio started at a young age, she could only book commercial. But she was with somebody HUGE eventually (he was the highest paid athlete), and thats when it came. And now she is with a big actor and it intensified despite there not being any growth in her talent just the work.  Its just the fashion industry today is not only different but honestly is down in value. So it makes sense that someone like her can run it now, she has been with huge people

Her career started because of Ronaldo.When she got those first interviews on the late night shows,all were asking about her boyfriend.Shortly after she started dating him she got her first big break with SI.She is just as smart as the IG models that took advantage of their parent's money and connections to get where they are.Only she did it with dating.She is beautifull and incredibly sexy and i like her but that is how her career got off.The whole beef she had with sampaio on social media doesn't exactly make her an angel either.

5 hours ago, EsraLima said:

She also knows how to let people talk about her by posting sexy pictures and selfies of her on Instagram, which Adriana don't. I'm sure she would have a lot more followers if she would.

Adriana used to until she started censoring herself and caring more about what people would say in the comments and now because of the turkish media, all of this thanks to our favorite guru/healer (sarcasm) lol. Y’all know anybody she dates has more influence on her than they should. So she also started paying way too much attention to comments on ig. Boy do I miss the days when she acted normal and didn’t care about social media comments. She would def be doing better in the industry if she did use her social media more, especially since she no longer has VS, how does she expect to keep up her career if she continues to allow herself to become nonexistent?? Like don’t like some shitty turkish media, stupid ig comments, and your trash boyfriend affect your money and career.  Because neither the turkish media, ig commenters, nor her boyfriend can pay her bills and provide for her children. Only her career can pay her bills, so she should stop letting things/people who don’t matter impact how she handles her career 

It was ok when she was still an angel to be this way, but now she has to try a little bit harder with her career because she no longer has the annual VS show and commercial to remind people that she still models. Like I said, Adriana is going into 2019 as if it is just a continuation of 2018. Its not only a new year but its her first year not being an angel.  It would be smart if she or her team atleast realized that she no longer has a big brand like VS that came with promo behind her now.  Her legacy is cemented but she isn’t fully retired, so if she wants to keep her career going, she should really start doing things to help it. It is not just going to come to her 

Bad news for u guys they r still together hahaha. 😍 im glad they'r back together.. they love each other so you need to respect adriana's choice. just check out amanda nunes's instagram story.. there is a suprise for all of u 😂 im not going to answer any negative message. 😉

2 hours ago, Bubolitos said:

Bad news for u guys they r still together hahaha. 😍 im glad they'r back together.. they love each other so you need to respect adriana's choice. just check out amanda nunes's instagram story.. there is a suprise for all of u 😂 im not going to answer any negative message. 😉

LMAO We found that out before 2018 ended. Nobody respects that decision because Adriana dug herself in this hole. I only respect adriana's career and her character as a model mostly.Just like everybody has been saying, it was a very bad move on her part to do all of the things she did and say what she did only to get right back with him shortly. Even the turkish media blew it up, and Adriana has some accountability for that because of what she did and who she decided to date. She is dating somebody who invited the media into their relationship, so they watched her every move. And they saw her moves on social media and drew those bad conclusions. Turkish media does suck but also part of the reason why they are so anal about her is because she is dating somebody who talked to them about her. He didn't chose to give her privacy and that was the result. And I am sure even she knows this is bad because both her and metin been avoiding showing people they are together. People can makeup all the excuses in the world to fit why Adriana didn't post anything but its clearly unlike metin to do such a thing. Let me find out you are metin or one of his friends or something because you just joined here, just to say that? lol. Adriana complained about this relationship causing her mental and emotional unrest, nobody is going to respect that.

But We been figured this out. I actually predicted it was going to happen. Thats the problem, we figure out things before Adriana does ;) . Nobody is going to like a relationship for her that she complains about all the time and we ourselves also see whats wrong with the guy.

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Well... Adriana did share some bikini photos and behind the scenes stuff of herself in lingerie for VS. She was never tacky, but sometimes she did post herself in a bikini or lingerie, I remember one time she posted herself only in a towel. I don't blame her not posting very sexy pics anymore especially with her getting older. But nothing is wrong with normal or playful posts neither. She just isn't active at all. That is the thing, at this point, its not what she post but if she ever does. I don't think she pays her team much because they barely help her out with that.

I wasn't talking about being in bikini or lingerie, neither that towel shoot that wasn't provocative at all, just intimate. I am talking about women who shows themselves just covering the bare minimum to not be banned from ig and show off to attract the male gaze. You know what I'm talking about, ig is full of them, from models to unknowns as well. Adriana has never done that, she is anturally sexy but she doesn't show off in a provocative way just for the sake of it.

I wasn't talking about being in bikini or lingerie, neither that towel shoot that wasn't provocative at all, just intimate. I am talking about women who shows themselves just covering the bare minimum to not be banned from ig and show off to attract the male gaze. You know what I'm talking about, ig is full of them, from models to unknowns as well. Adriana has never done that, she is anturally sexy but she doesn't show off in a provocative way just for the sake of it.

I think she considered the towel thing provocative because she deleted it.  You are right that the bikini photos aren't. That lingerie one was though,

You can't tell me these posts aren't provocative. There is a difference between provocative and tacky, Adriana just isn't tacky. She is naturally a sexy woman and knows how to be it without looking cringe. But she could be provocative if she wanted, and she has before. Just not as many times as most models. As I said, there was nothing wrong when she had those moments, but she did lol

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think she considered the towel thing provocative because she deleted it.  You are right that the bikini photos aren't. That lingerie one was though,

You can't tell me these posts aren't provocative. There is a difference between provocative and tacky, Adriana just isn't tacky. She is naturally a sexy woman and knows how to be it without looking cringe. But she could be provocative if she wanted, and she has before. Just not as many times as most models. As I said, there was nothing wrong when she had those moments, but she did lol

Call me stubborn, but this is for work, a VS lingerie commercial, not something she posted just to show off

Call me stubborn, but this is for work, a VS lingerie commercial, not something she posted just to show off

Yeah you're stubborn LOL because that towel pic that she deleted wasn't work related. This is and this was only her shooting for it, not the actual finished product. This wasn't her promoting VS.  And its still in the provocative range. To be provocative means to cause arousal of a desire. Those videos will do that. Thats why I said, there is a difference between provocative posts and tacky ones. What you are talking about is tackiness.