Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Happy New years!

No post for 2019 neither?? One thing I will never understand is why can't she just be normal and her usual self while with Metin. I mean, I know they BOTH have been avoiding social media just to keep from looking like fools because they did the most over a possible break up, only to be together the next week pretending to be truly happy with each other but still.

Me thinking about how it is a new year and Adriana literally had the chance right at the end of 2018 (perfect timing) to press the reset button and leave Metin and all of his drama in 2018 and get better for herself in 2019 but she didn't do it

1.thumb.gif.11e9748eef65f5420b9c04714d9ab953.gif

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

No surprise here.. I could be ashamed too if I was her... her friends barely posted too

And that is the  thing that shame and avoidance is telling her something. I am no longer frustrated by the pattern of her letting him hurt her bad and do shady things to her and then getting back with him as if her blood pressure wasn't raised by him. Because I am used to it. I literally predicted that this was going to happen because I could tell from Metin's actions that he was gonna plan something like this and Adriana is going to fall for it because she is clearly at a depressing sad stage in her life. I am starting to think she thinks she has to settle for him. I said Adriana usually gets rid of the trash, but with her getting older I think she has lost confidence to leave a man. This has happened so much that I am no longer surprised and I find it funny because it is so ridiculous. However, what is killing me that it's clear that Adriana has seen what we have seen in him. Her eyes were open before he came back and even though they are together I know she didn't forget. Like I said it's a chip on her shoulder. Her avoidance of sharing anything because he is around again is her knowing she made a poor decision and she knows its embarrassing and looks bad if people see how quickly she let him in her life again. Especially as someone who has kids, Adriana knows she is with someone that is toxic with her. She knows its unhealthy for her, and what affects her will affect her family/kids. She doesn't want people to know that she is willingly engaging in something even she knows is toxic and unhealthy. Its frustrating that she knows something isn't right and she is literally pretending she doesn't. We could tell when she was upset at him that her eyes were very open. 

Like I said, god can only help her. She had the chance to help herself for the new year and walk away but she chose to stay in mess. I hope someway and somehow she start loving herself more than she loves a man. She isn't loving herself more. Because them continuing this relationship is only going to benefit Metin the most because Adriana is the genuine one and the biggest supporting one as well as the successful. All Adriana keeps getting from him is creepiness, exploitation to help his career, awkwardness, and heartbreak. Continuing this messy relationship is loving him more than she does herself because she isn't getting alot out of it nor is she getting what she should. She literally said it herself with those posts. She knows she is getting the short end of the stick and she knows it not right. Adriana needs to love herself more no matter how depressed she may feel about being single again. That shame and avoidance of letting people know what she is up to and who she is with (metin) is telling her something, man

This is random but after seeing a clip from her party and other videos of her Adriana has really good taste in music. Random but the fact that she was dancing to "pony" by Ginuwine is a yes.

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

Seems like 2019 will be exactly like 2018.. 

Let's hope her Puma contract brought us some things to be excited about. I feel like her contract is really starting by now so I can't wait for the campaigns to come

No, No, no I rebuke it! Lol. Someway somehow Adriana is going to have to STAY woke and make smarter decisions and let this toxic relationship that is literally sucking the life out of her go.

17 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

And that is the  thing that shame and avoidance is telling her something. I am no longer frustrated by the pattern of her letting him hurt her bad and do shady things to her and then getting back with him as if her blood pressure wasn't raised by him. Because I am used to it. I literally predicted that this was going to happen because I could tell from Metin's actions that he was gonna plan something like this and Adriana is going to fall for it because she is clearly at a depressing sad stage in her life. I am starting to think she thinks she has to settle for him. I said Adriana usually gets rid of the trash, but with her getting older I think she has lost confidence to leave a man. This has happened so much that I am no longer surprised and I find it funny because it is so ridiculous. However, what is killing me that it's clear that Adriana has seen what we have seen in him. Her eyes were open before he came back and even though they are together I know she didn't forget. Like I said it's a chip on her shoulder. Her avoidance of sharing anything because he is around again is her knowing she made a poor decision and she knows its embarrassing and looks bad if people see how quickly she let him in her life again. Especially as someone who has kids, Adriana knows she is with someone that is toxic with her. She knows its unhealthy for her, and what affects her will affect her family/kids. She doesn't want people to know that she is willingly engaging in something even she knows is toxic and unhealthy. Its frustrating that she knows something isn't right and she is literally pretending she doesn't. We could tell when she was upset at him that her eyes were very open. 

Like I said, god can only help her. She had the chance to help herself for the new year and walk away but she chose to stay in mess. I hope someway and somehow she start loving herself more than she loves a man. She isn't loving herself more. Because them continuing this relationship is only going to benefit Metin the most because Adriana is the genuine one and the biggest supporting one as well as the successful. All Adriana keeps getting from him is creepiness, exploitation to help his career, awkwardness, and heartbreak. Continuing this messy relationship is loving him more than she does herself because she isn't getting alot out of it nor is she getting what she should. She literally said it herself with those posts. She knows she is getting the short end of the stick and she knows it not right. Adriana needs to love herself more no matter how depressed she may feel about being single again. That shame and avoidance of letting people know what she is up to and who she is with (metin) is telling her something, man

This is random but after seeing a clip from her party and other videos of her Adriana has really good taste in music. Random but the fact that she was dancing to "pony" by Ginuwine is a yes.

She had a DJ there, just like last year. Not to criticize her music taste at all, but it seems more likely this time the choice of the songs wasn't hers besides the samba obviously because she had the Brazilian dancers there too.

So because she’s not on social media 24/7 and that she didn’t post anything for Chrisfmas or New Years it means she’s a mess? What the... I swear I thought this topic would go back to being somewhat normal but guess not. 

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

She interacted with fans yesterday under her new video (liked some of their comments), that was nice

IMG_1360.thumb.jpg.3ec63a0cd291df9439266b82b04f0876.jpg

Glad to see the happines this new Puma work is bringing her. It's a long time we didn't see her that happy for a campaign.

Lol lets not pretend that her unfollowing him, deleting pictures of him, posting subliminals of him and liking pics for days about bad boyfriend which in turn causes a media shit storm with turkey press, only for her to be with him the very next week at some part with her arm wrapped around him doesn’t look bad. Not even metin will show that he is with her right now and he would surely love to like he usually does for attention. They aren’t going to because after they did all of that, people would look at them, especially Adriana very strange. And we all know that now Adriana cares so much about what people say on social media, as well as him.  I am pretty sure even she knows that she made some poor decisions doing all of that.  You don’t complain about a relationship being unhealthy for you, and go right back to it within a week. That is not good, and just because you are tired of hearing people complain about their messed up relationship, does not validate it. Yes it is messy, to say something causes you mental and emotional unrest and saying its unhealthy and it caused huge media drama, only to get back with that person shortly after. That is not only messy but unhealthy and toxic, even Adriana herself basically said the same thing calling it unhealthy. 

But ANYWAYS back on the new topic we actually were on, yeah hopefully this year would like 2014 in terms of career since she is clearly excited on this puma path she has. Maybe she is still hungry for a continuing career, thats what I do wonder. If she is ready to step back from the limelight since she retired from something huge or is her heart still in modelling. Judging by her excitement for puma, I think she may still be in it. Hopefully she can pull off a great career still

Hi, does anyone know if this calender is officially from VS? Bc what i know is they quit making calenders as they did in the past for the special costumers. Many ppl mentioned this on Twitter some of them are working at VS store.

DvvYNQMXgAAv5R-.jpg DvvYNQOW0AA_bTG.jpg DvvYNQUWkAAk979.jpg DvvYNQVWwAANKMv.jpg

1 hour ago, ekn said:

Hi, does anyone know if this calender is officially from VS? Bc what i know is they quit making calenders as they did in the past for the special costumers. Many ppl mentioned this on Twitter some of them are working at VS store.

DvvYNQMXgAAv5R-.jpg DvvYNQOW0AA_bTG.jpg DvvYNQUWkAAk979.jpg DvvYNQVWwAANKMv.jpg

Wow, I am shocked VS is 1. Still using her image like that lol and 2. Has the funds to even do that. That calender says "2019" so its for this year which means it was made for this year.

She makes her personal life very public (via instagram), so what? Of course media will talk and people will talk... Disses all the guys, likes posts about "bad type of men"... why she doesn't use her personal acc?? Because she wants people to know!

About last post I'm sure her team posted that and about the likes idk

Her team def posted that post because its 2019, and she still hasn't posted shit because she is with the leech monster, its just awkward as a public figure who is still supposed to be moving along with her career to not post anything into the new year. She isn't fully retired so, she still has to act like her social media is there to use. If her team didn't post her puma stuff, she probably still wouldn't have posted anything since last year. You know that dude likes to stay extra long after the holidays and Adriana isn't going to post anything with him around. So, her team has to.However, I am sure those likes to fans are from her. Her team only does the bare MINIMUM on her social media account lol. They are not gonna like any comments or make any comments for her. Plus, along with the fan comments that she posted, there were comments by her friends that she liked as well. Her team wouldn't like those for her. It was her liking the fan comments I am sure

Look, people, I do not like Metin as much as you do, but I think it's time to at least move on, it's a new year, so I guess nothing we say will go too far, nothing will change in Adriana's mind. , she is 37 years old and is already very old to know what she does or does not. I do not know what she saw in it, but I think it's an hour of weariness to keep following this soap opera, where one day ends and the other day they're back. I think sometimes she herself creates these problems, literally speaking, because one day she stops following him and starts liking lots of things about guys who do nothing, from bad relationships and the other day she is good with him. And about her is with him because he is aging and so wants someone next to her, I do not buy too much, if it were so, Madonna would not trade as much as a boyfriend, as I do not agree when someone said here that Adriana's reason is so, it's because the father abandoned her, I do not believe it at all, even because she had the male presence, the grandfather's, she grew up with a lot of love around her. I think we should try to move on, because this novel by Metin and Adriana is already tired, this relationship is full of comings and goings and you need to have a lot of patience for it. And about it being a mess because it did not post anything on Christmas and New Year, maybe she wanted to enjoy these holidays without worrying about social networking, of course we would love her photos at Christmas and New Year, but unfortunately we only had a few random videos. I think we should try to focus a little on her career and hope for the best in her personal and professional life. That's what I think, people, I've always agreed with everything, but I think it's an hour that we get tired of all these things, between this couple that most seem to have come out of Mexican soap operas, with so much drama that there is. Let's focus on the good things and hope that she has a good year in her career.

9 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Look, people, I do not like Metin as much as you do, but I think it's time to at least move on, it's a new year, so I guess nothing we say will go too far, nothing will change in Adriana's mind. , she is 37 years old and is already very old to know what she does or does not. I do not know what she saw in it, but I think it's an hour of weariness to keep following this soap opera, where one day ends and the other day they're back. I think sometimes she herself creates these problems, literally speaking, because one day she stops following him and starts liking lots of things about guys who do nothing, from bad relationships and the other day she is good with him. And about her is with him because he is aging and so wants someone next to her, I do not buy too much, if it were so, Madonna would not trade as much as a boyfriend, as I do not agree when someone said here that Adriana's reason is so, it's because the father abandoned her, I do not believe it at all, even because she had the male presence, the grandfather's, she grew up with a lot of love around her. I think we should try to move on, because this novel by Metin and Adriana is already tired, this relationship is full of comings and goings and you need to have a lot of patience for it. And about it being a mess because it did not post anything on Christmas and New Year, maybe she wanted to enjoy these holidays without worrying about social networking, of course we would love her photos at Christmas and New Year, but unfortunately we only had a few random videos. I think we should try to focus a little on her career and hope for the best in her personal and professional life. That's what I think, people, I've always agreed with everything, but I think it's an hour that we get tired of all these things, between this couple that most seem to have come out of Mexican soap operas, with so much drama that there is. Let's focus on the good things and hope that she has a good year in her career.

Let's focus on her projects :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Somebody knows the exact date of the IWC night gala for the SIHH 2019? The SIHH is from the 14th of January to the 17th, but she has the show in Berlin for Maybelline the 17th, so I hope it's the 14th or 15th so she can go to both events.