Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think she didn't need read trash turkish media and didn't need post this...She needs to be superior! Now they will talk more about her..... 

She never writed this about serbian media, which talked many lies about her and Marko either... of course turkish is waaay worse but they are so trash (like metin) that they don't deserve any attencion

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I think she didn't need read trash turkish media and didn't need post this...She needs to be superior! Now they will talk more about her..... 

She never writed this about serbian media, which talked many lies about her and Marko either... of course turkish is waaay worse but they are so trash (like metin) that they don't deserve any attencion

Yeah, its rare when she addresses the media. She is known for letting rumors be rumors no matter how silly. But like we have been saying, the turkish media is a new kind of breed. However, I think more than anything this comes from Adriana being not happy right now. I could be wrong, but I think thats why she has been so quiet on social media. If we think about the kind of things Adriana posts when she is active on social media, she comes off as in a good mood or happy. She probably isn't posting because she is dealing with this bad stuff. I would imagine with her being in a dilemma with Metin, possibly facing another break up, and then having this trash ass turkish press on her back she is just unhappy right now. And I think her making that post came from angry about the entire situation at hand. She is seeing Metin's true colors and is dealing with the fact that she will probably have to try again with dating somebody else. Though breaking up with him would liberate her from all the trouble he just keeps causing, its still tough to come to terms with for somebody like her. And then the press won't leave her alone. I wouldn't be surprised if Adriana felt miserable right now. She is in a sucky situation because she is dealing with a guy who sucks and the thing is she is just now realizing it, thats probably not easy for her neither. It probably sucks to FINALLY see that bad in him, that everybody else already saw a year before. Basically, its not a good time for Adriana right now, keep in mind this is like the 3rd guy who she dated who has been trash to her and that alone probably makes her angry as well. Like I said, she needs time to process alot of this and to try to make the right decision for herself. Its also going to take sometime for her to get back on track of being happier, that post is her frustration talking because she is in a bad situation. Its gonna take sometime to bounce back internally from all of this.

I just hope she doesn't stay in this funk for long. I also hopes she does not get back with metin for obvious reasons. Like I said, its so wrong that she has to deal with all of this horrible shit given that she just retired and stuff. Adriana should be happy right now AND its the holidays. But she probably isn't because she has to deal with this Metin stuff and the baggage that he brings. Like I said, lets hope that by next year she makes the smart decision to clean her hands from him for good. All of this bad shit happening with him are signs telling her that she needs to break away from him, before its too late. Everything happens for a reason. This stuff is happening for a reason, so that she can keep her eyes open and realize what would happen if she keep staying with this guy and dealing with his crap. This is officially a toxic cycle and it is truly affecting her in the worst ways. She has to get herself out of it, its not good for her nor her family

I wish she would have addressed the actual articles about them breaking up and added something like "Please respect out privacy at this time" Lol just to both confirm the break up and as an extra little f you to Metin

But I don't think her only addressing that portion means anything as it relates to their break up. But if we were to draw any lines, her not commenting on the speculation about their break up is a positive.

And I agree with all of you that the fact that Metin hasn't said a word about this or taken up his usual antics in these situations is pretty telling.

This part is me just speculating, but I really *hope* that her post today wasn't made because they are in the process of getting closure and he's guilt tripping her or bringing up the media and etc (because that would mean there's still an opening for Metin, however unlikely). I just hope that she made the post without any persuasion from any angle.

Last year when the turkish media said something like this about them, she wrote a post on her instagram, when the people was saying she was cheating him, with that greek guy who alays was with her and Tamara and she said about her genuine love for Metin. I think, if they both was still together , she would say something like this no? about her love and blabla, anyway. I Think whe only  have to wait and see the end of this story.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Last year when the turkish media said something like this about them, she wrote a post on her instagram, when the people was saying she was cheating him, with that greek guy who alays was with her and Tamara and she said about her genuine love for Metin. I think, if they both was still together , she would say something like this no? about her love and blabla, anyway. I Think whe only  have to wait and see the end of this story.

That was unnecessary too, to say that her friend is gay like?! Wtf? She didn't need explain nothing...

Her friend had also openly stated under that photo of them that he was gay. But yeah, it was Adriana in way trying to defend metin from scrutiny. She said that so that he wouldn’t look like a fool because they tried to make it seem like she was cheating. I think today the message was she isn’t being promiscuous and flirting with guys already. I think today she was actually defending herself. When you think about it, the tables have turned. This time she is confronting the media because the rumors are an insult to her. And what is metin doing? Nothing. Unlike her, she even openly stated her friend was gay for his sake smh. Now its just Adriana defending herself against the media. While metin just continues to follow her so that people don’t think they broke up and he is probably plotting and scheming to try to get back with her. This has been a mess from day one, thats why I think Adriana is iust very frustrated right now. Anybody would be when you’re dealing with someone like metin. This has been a shit storm from the start and more and more we see that it was only Adriana bringing stuff to the table ( only she was giving genuine love, only she supported his career publicly constantly, she gave him the good press and attention that he clearly wanted. His career blossemed thanks to her. He didn’t do shit for her career, and only she defended against the media. Metin only defended himself from the media, never Adriana. And he didn’t do it today.  Adriana always defened him and herself) metin didn’t bring anything to the table but his plate. 

Thats why I am convinced she is probably highly frustrated. Hopefully frustrated enough that she leaves. He is not worth this 

Why are there people on here that think that Adriana fans would be unhappy with who she dates no matter who she dates?

There is so much to say about Metin if the concern that fans had were superficial. No one is ridiculing her for choosing Metin over the way he looks or because he's not wealthy enough and we think she needs to date a billionaire. These are things that are sometimes noted sure, but most of us think it's a good quality of hers that she's not superficial. The reason that her fans are so concerned with her relationship status with Metin is because he has proven every step of the way to be corrosive and exploitative. Some of you guys make it seem like we're on here bitter about who she's dating as though we're jealous or want her to find the "perfect companion". As though we're Bieber fans that lose it every time he dates someone.

Seriously. Maybe I'm wrong and I haven't been on here long enough to observe what her fans on here are like through past relationships. But it's not like she's picked winners. When she's dating someone like Joe, and posting / exhibiting signs of abuse, in the case of Joe she actually followed domestic abuse accounts, it's pretty difficult to ignore. Again, can't speak for everyone but I doubt as many people were so vocal about her dating Edelman, although he was less than ideal in my opinion, I was still happy with how happy she seemed in that relationship. Despite the fact that he seemed scummy as hell. It's just weird to chalk Metin complaints up to fans being obsessive, after all that has happened in the year and half she's been with him. You can argue that there's no point in beating a dead horse. But the fact that some of you guys are so offended by repeat topics/conversations is just kind of unnecessary. Close this topic? For what? No one is saying anything slanderous or even being uncivil to one another. It doesn't seem that the policing is warranted.

12 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Her friend had also openly stated under that photo of them that he was gay. But yeah, it was Adriana in way trying to defend metin from scrutiny. She said that so that he wouldn’t look like a fool because they tried to make it seem like she was cheating. I think today the message was she isn’t being promiscuous and flirting with guys already. I think today she was actually defending herself. When you think about it, the tables have turned. This time she is confronting the media because the rumors are an insult to her. And what is metin doing? Nothing. Unlike her, she even openly stated her friend was gay for his sake smh. Now its just Adriana defending herself against the media. While metin just continues to follow her so that people don’t think they broke up and he is probably plotting and scheming to try to get back with her. This has been a mess from day one, thats why I think Adriana is iust very frustrated right now. Anybody would be when you’re dealing with someone like metin. This has been a shit storm from the start and more and more we see that it was only Adriana bringing stuff to the table ( only she was giving genuine love, only she supported him publicly constantly, and only she defended against the media. Metin only defended himself from the media. Adriana always defened him and herself) metin didn’t bring anything to the table but his plate. 

I’d be mad too if I was her 

I don't look into the fact that he hasn't unfollowed her as something unusual (maybe a few days ago I did though). To be honest, a lot of men on social media, women too, don't have it as one of the first things on their mind to unfollow their significant others after a break up. Adriana just lives by the following and unfollowing and it might give insight into her behavior. But for Metin, it perhaps is intentional to keep the media guessing but that part may not have even crossed his mind. What is intentional though is that he hasn't made a statement at all one way or the other, and he isn't even posting. I would have thought by now he'd at the very least post a picture of his book next to a pair of sunglasses or his book next to a coffee mug, like he does every day. I feel that he is staying silent to let the media keep guessing. Because as acknowledged, even the speculation of their relationship status is more press than he would ever otherwise get. He's going to milk that.

Also, a part of me is kind of scared that maybe they're just enduring a rough patch and aren't officially broken up. Her post today doesn't really confirm anything about that one way or another. They're both off the grid and this post was made essentially out of no where. I'm just hoping we didn't read too much into her deleting pictures/unfollowing him, because that's the only thing we've gotten so far. And the posts she made. But she has made those before and still stuck with whoever she was dating. It's just hard to tell with her.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I don't look into the fact that he hasn't unfollowed her as something unusual (maybe a few days ago I did though). To be honest, a lot of men on social media, women too, don't have it as one of the first things on their mind to unfollow their significant others after a break up. Adriana just lives by the following and unfollowing and it might give insight into her behavior. But for Metin, it perhaps is intentional to keep the media guessing but that part may not have even crossed his mind. What is intentional though is that he hasn't made a statement at all one way or the other, and he isn't even posting. I would have thought by now he'd at the very least post a picture of his book next to a pair of sunglasses or his book next to a coffee mug, like he does every day. I feel that he is staying silent to let the media keep guessing. Because as acknowledged, even the speculation of their relationship status is more press than he would ever otherwise get. He's going to milk that.

Also, a part of me is kind of scared that maybe they're just enduring a rough patch and aren't officially broken up. Her post today doesn't really confirm anything about that one way or another. They're both off the grid and this post was made essentially out of no where. I'm just hoping we didn't read too much into her deleting pictures/unfollowing him, because that's the only thing we've gotten so far. And the posts she made. But she has made those before and still stuck with whoever she was dating. It's just hard to tell with her.

I look into the fact that he didn't unfolow her because the last time she unfollowed him, he indeed unfollowed her back. Remember at one point, he wasn't even following her public account but her private account only. And then when she followed him back publicly, he did the same.So, thats why I am looking at him still following her. I think if Adriana really is trying to get rid of him, then he is still following her to 1. Hold on to the little attention that he can manage, like you said by keeping people guessing or 2. To try to do what he ALWAYS do, which is manipulate the situation and trick her into staying with him for the 100th time lol. Seriously, this would be the third time out of year where they have hit this kind of bump in the road, that WE know of. There could be more. But this is the third time, we have seen it. Three times in a year is not good or normal. Something is wrong when big problems arise that often in just a year. I think maybe he is just silent because he is coming up with a plan to try to get her to stay with him or he could be dealing with it. I don't think he is silent to keep people guessing, he could be busy with something. But I do think he didn't unfollow her back to keep people guessing.

The fact that he didn't unfollow her back is the only reason why I won't consider them as officially broken up because he might be plotting to get her back. Thats the only reason because like I said before, Adriana usually eventually gets rid of the trash men in her life. Just not quickly. That is why she has had so many breakups, because she isn't the type to stay with a guy permanently once she gets fed up. That is how she ended up with metin because she also broke up with the other men. Marko confirmed to the media that he didn't want their marriage to be over but they still divorced, so it was Adriana. With Joe, I am pretty sure Adriana left him as well. Adriana will leave a guy when she is very tired or upset. Adriana may have trash taste in men but she usually takes the trash out eventually lol. I hope she continues that. We just don't know how tired she is in this case because we just don't know much. But Those posts she posted were pretty bad. I mean mental and emotional unrest is no joke. Thats toxic. And the fact that metin's manager did what he did does not help. It showed what kind of person Metin really is even more and how he was using Adriana's stardom and legacy for his own benefit.

We won't know until around new years I say. But I am not trying to think pessimistic about it because we are seeing this shit unfold as we speak. Its getting messier and messier. Like I said, everything happens for a reason. And this situation is getting worse for her, to show her that she should remove him from her life. This stuff started with alot of issues and weird things happening, its a year later and still more issues and weird things are happening. We have to wait it out but I am seriously hoping Adriana doesn't make an exception for him, and lets him come back in her life AGAIN. I hope this is the time that she is fed up.

I think the fact that he is acting diferent (not unfollowing) means that this time the situation is serious and permanent.

And yes, I remember when Marko went to that serbian tv show, he said they didn't know if it was just a break or divorce..I think Marko tried many times to go back with her but she didn't want

8 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I think the fact that he is acting diferent (not unfollowing) means that this time the situation is serious and permanent.

And yes, I remember when Marko went to that serbian tv show, he said they didn't know if it was just a break or divorce..I think Marko tried many times to go back with her but she didn't want

Also the fact he didn't promply reply showing they are still togheter is a clear sign that they aren't. His greedy self wouldn't miss a publicity opportunity like that for sure.

The fact she replied tothe annoying, DAMN YES, but irrelevant Turkish press with that message imo means, as many of you saw too, that she is hurting right now, because she was really believing in him and starting to see even a possible long term future. It was obvious she was going to fall hard after an year of relationship, even if imo very one-sided, because from what we have seen the one that was giving, both in an emotional and material (read financial...) sense , was her. And this is also happening in a delicate transition phase for her life. Adriana is feeling both of these at the same time, and of course it's hard for her, also considering how she was in a bad place emotionally before starting to date this damn guru, who honeslty was the last person she needed to meet at that moment. We can only hope she will get out from this finding peace and acceptance in herself, and hopefully not in another crazy failure of a nonsense relationship with another of the worst guys available... Good thing tho that now it's Christmas, so her family is near her for the holidays so that should make her feel better and not alone.

3 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

I either didn't know or I forgot that he did that. Petty lol. But that voids my point. 

Anyone see Metin's latest post? I'm too lazy to go back to look at the story adriana posted about men not being well raised or whatever. So I don't know it word for word. Was metin's caption related? Kind of as a response, speaking to being raised right? I might be looking into it too much. 

If it was another guy, probably, but with him, everything he posts on social media is calculated to give a certain image of himself: it's part of the way he makes money for a living (besides milking away Adriana's fortune... and other people's too, very likely), "selling" an image of himself as spiritual guide or something. I believe you are 100% right, it's a direct response to that post from her about women not having to be mothers to their partners because they were bad raised.

14 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

Why are there people on here that think that Adriana fans would be unhappy with who she dates no matter who she dates?

There is so much to say about Metin if the concern that fans had were superficial. No one is ridiculing her for choosing Metin over the way he looks or because he's not wealthy enough and we think she needs to date a billionaire. These are things that are sometimes noted sure, but most of us think it's a good quality of hers that she's not superficial. The reason that her fans are so concerned with her relationship status with Metin is because he has proven every step of the way to be corrosive and exploitative. Some of you guys make it seem like we're on here bitter about who she's dating as though we're jealous or want her to find the "perfect companion". As though we're Bieber fans that lose it every time he dates someone.

Seriously. Maybe I'm wrong and I haven't been on here long enough to observe what her fans on here are like through past relationships. But it's not like she's picked winners. When she's dating someone like Joe, and posting / exhibiting signs of abuse, in the case of Joe she actually followed domestic abuse accounts, it's pretty difficult to ignore. Again, can't speak for everyone but I doubt as many people were so vocal about her dating Edelman, although he was less than ideal in my opinion, I was still happy with how happy she seemed in that relationship. Despite the fact that he seemed scummy as hell. It's just weird to chalk Metin complaints up to fans being obsessive, after all that has happened in the year and half she's been with him. You can argue that there's no point in beating a dead horse. But the fact that some of you guys are so offended by repeat topics/conversations is just kind of unnecessary. Close this topic? For what? No one is saying anything slanderous or even being uncivil to one another. It doesn't seem that the policing is warranted.

E4D99A2A-CED1-4617-B20F-88DCFAC72C56.thumb.jpeg.491e1db07a07aa450e423e2d162a7564.jpeg

^ Maybe because some people (including me) don’t see the point in talking about this over and over again? For the past 2 years this topic has been the “Metin” topic and barely anything about Adriana has been said in here. Some people in here talk and act as if they know what’s best for her when they just know her from pictures and videos. Seriously, being a fan doesn’t mean you truly know a person or know what they need in order to be happy. Adriana is a grown woman, not some naive teen who doesn’t know much about love or relationships. Let her live her life and maybe try talking about something other than her love life because that seems to be the only thing that certain people care about which is kinda creepy and odd tbh. 

5 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Also the fact he didn't promply reply showing they are still togheter is a clear sign that they aren't. His greedy self wouldn't miss a publicity opportunity like that for sure.

The fact she replied tothe annoying, DAMN YES, but irrelevant Turkish press with that message imo means, as many of you saw too, that she is hurting right now, because she was really believing in him and starting to see even a possible long term future. It was obvious she was going to fall hard after an year of relationship, even if imo very one-sided, because from what we have seen the one that was giving, both in an emotional and material (read financial...) sense , was her. And this is also happening in a delicate transition phase for her life. Adriana is feeling both of these at the same time, and of course it's hard for her, also considering how she was in a bad place emotionally before starting to date this damn guru, who honeslty was the last person she needed to meet at that moment. We can only hope she will get out from this finding peace and acceptance in herself, and hopefully not in another crazy failure of a nonsense relationship with another of the worst guys available... Good thing tho that now it's Christmas, so her family is near her for the holidays so that should make her feel better and not alone.

5 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

If it was another guy, probably, but with him, everything he posts on social media is calculated to give a certain image of himself: it's part of the way he makes money for a living (besides milking away Adriana's fortune... and other people's too, very likely), "selling" an image of himself as spiritual guide or something. I believe you are 100% right, it's a direct response to that post from her about women not having to be mothers to their partners because they were bad raised.

I agree with all you said. And I def think their relationship was one sided. I think the things metin did say and do weren’t genuine. It was to make Adriana feel like she was with someone who loved and cared about her as much as she did him. And like you said, to keep attention on him as well as an image when he did things publicly such as posted about her. Because the posts Adriana has posted and liked basically said he wasn’t a good boyfriend. You would think he was better because of his creepy posts about her but he only posted those things to make himself look a certain way to the public and to exploit Adriana and her relationship. I mean thanks to him, everybody knows what her entire house look like and everything. Its so disgusting, but sadly not surprising. Alot of people could tell something was off, just by the way he posted about her. His posts always come off as creepy to other people and he acted awkward with Adriana when it came to affection and stuff, because he wasn’t genuine. His heart really was not in it. He was trying to hard to keep up a fascade in public, so he comes off as creepy to everybody else instead of cute and loving, because what he was doing wasn’t genuine and he was just trying too hard to make the public know about him and Adriana

It looks like everybody knows that Turkey's media is trash and doesn't blame adriana for saying what she did.  Its no secret turkish media sucks alot and Metin was sitting up there talking to those people about Adriana, which is half of the reason why they wouldn't leave her alone

Awesome compilation, in the comments people rank her best walks and moments. Its so cool to see all different kinds of people (men and women) to be so familiar with her walks/openings that they even knew the segment names that she walked in. This surprised me because the segments people were naming, weren't even included in the video,  they were segment walks of Adriana that they felt should have been included in top 10 to make the cut. The familiarity is impressive, like I am an Adriana fan but I didn't even remember the name of her 2005 candy opening segment but these men in the comments did lol