Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

10 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I can confirm, I check each day her new followings to see if these accounts have posts about her, and she didn't follow this guy in the last week for sure.

Absolutely. Also, if you check Instagram on your PC, it will be displayed in the order she followed. It was quite a while ago that she followed this soccer player.

43 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Even turkish media was shocked with her and Metin, but well he is turkisk but I think they don't like him LOL

I can not think of anyone who likes him besides Adriana. He was an unknown total before dating her, now has his 5 minutes of fame because of her, just like those reality show candidates lol

Lol that soccer player is cute but the turkish press are just being trolls. Its what happens when you date an attention seeking user from turkey. The press are all over Adriana and constantly making up stories because Metin allowed the media in by constantly talking to them about Adriana, so that he could use that attention he would gain from doing that

19 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Lol that soccer player is cute but the turkish press are just being trolls. Its what happens when you date an attention seeking user from turkey. The press are all over Adriana and constantly making up stories because Metin allowed the media in by constantly talking to them about Adriana, so that he could use that attention he would gain from doing that

He will use this and paiting Adriana as the villain of this story and he would be the victim .. saying she wa unfaithful and  she betrayed him with that player (even if it's not true ) that's what he's going to play for the Turkish press.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

He will use this and paiting Adriana as the villain of this story and he would be the victim .. saying she wa unfaithful and  she betrayed him with that player (even if it's not true ) that's what he's going to play for the Turkish press.

IDK. I don't think he'd do that because he isn't stupid. I am sure he has enough sense to know the press will never take his side over Adriana's because they did know Adriana before. What I expect for him to do is to what all of these other asshole men like offset and even jwoww's soon to be ex husband is doing now, is not letting a woman go even though its obviously best for her. Even though he does not have her best interest. Even though there is somebody else out there who is willing to love Adriana genuinely and not use her out there. I think he knows creating terrible stories about Adriana will hurt him more because Adriana is the only reason the turkish press took interest in him. However I do see him trying to manipulate Adriana into getting with him, lets just hope he isn't successful this time

17 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I can not think of anyone who likes him besides Adriana. He was an unknown total before dating her, now has his 5 minutes of fame because of her, just like those reality show candidates lol

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but I have the impression that most of you on here want her to be with someone famous... Why? What would be wrong with her having a relationshing with someone who isn’t well known? I think for someone who has been in the business as long as she has, it can be very refreshing to have a partner who has a “regular 9 to 5” job. I just hope that for now she takes some time off to relax and focus on herself. 

9 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but I have the impression that most of you on here want her to be with someone famous... Why? What would be wrong with her having a relationshing with someone who isn’t well known? I think for someone who has been in the business as long as she has, it can be very refreshing to have a partner who has a “regular 9 to 5” job. I just hope that for now she takes some time off to relax and focus on herself. 

Being a writter is not a 9 to 5 job.Artists in general don't have a 9 to 5 job.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

Being a writter is not a 9 to 5 job.Artists in general don't have a 9 to 5 job.

I wasn’t talking about Metin. I know artists don’t live a 9 to 5 life. I just meant someone not famous. I just don’t really understand the obsession some people seem to have when it comes to who Adriana should be dating. I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve read that she should be with someone who’s on the same level as her and someone who knows her world. I can see why that could make sense (in certain situations) but it still wouldn’t mean that it would end up working in the end. 

I think a lot of people forget we are outsiders and we probably only know 1% (and that’s even stretching it) of the story. It’s easy to assume things because of some random instagram post(s) but that doesn’t mean it’s automatically true or that people on a forum know what’s going on in her private life behind closed doors. We know what we know because of what we are shown. Unless someone here knows Adriana personally then I don’t think people on a forum know what would be best for her when it comes to her love life. Yes she is a public figure but that doesn’t mean people who don’t know her personally should tell her who she can and cannot date. It’s her life. Not ours. Personally, I find it extremely hard to believe that if she were to read this forum and know what people write about her that she would take advice from people who know almost nothing about her private life. 

This is a fan forum.When it comes to celebs private lives fan forums and gossip sites comment section are in the same boat,always has been,they all know who's best for the celeb without knowing them.The difference is that haters are shut down here and leave.

30 minutes ago, morpheu said:

This is a fan forum.When it comes to celebs private lives fan forums and gossip sites comment section are in the same boat,always has been,they all know who's best for the celeb without knowing them.The difference is that haters are shut down here and leave.

Maybe Luna is new to internet culture? If you think Adriana fans do the most, I don’t think you’d survive in a forum where A list musians and movies stars are talked about, who have way more fans than Adriana, because believe me it’s a whole nother ball game.

I mean, we’re not telling Adriana to date any guy we’ve handpicked for her, most of the discussions is assumptions and wishful thinking even though we’d like it if she indeed go for our types for her. But Metin reeks of bullshit, excuse us if we think she deserves better like any fandom would.

I think I’ve said this before, but personally I’ve never cared about Adriana’s love life and I can’t even name any of her exes, but this Metin guy just gives off a legitimate bad vibe...and who knows, maybe he’s not even that bad...but as fans, we can talk about how we perceive anyone, whether what we’re talking about is good or bad. 

15 minutes ago, Corner said:

Maybe Luna is new to internet culture? If you think Adriana fans do the most, I don’t think you’d survive in a forum where A list musians and movies stars are talked about, who have way more fans than Adriana, because believe me it’s a whole nother ball game.

I mean, we’re not telling Adriana to date any guy we’ve handpicked for her, most of the discussions is assumptions and wishful thinking even though we’d like it if she indeed go for our types for her. But Metin reeks of bullshit, excuse us if we think she deserves better like any fandom would.

I think I’ve said this before, but personally I’ve never cared about Adriana’s love life and I can’t even name any of her exes, but this Metin guy just gives off a legitimate bad vibe...and who knows, maybe he’s not even that bad...but as fans, we can talk about how we perceive anyone, whether what we’re talking about is good or bad. 

Don't know who you are talking to but you confirmed what i said

44 minutes ago, Corner said:

Did you read my post? I said I wasn’t even talking about Metin. Whatever happend is between them. And no, I’m not new to internet culture. 

I’m 100% sure that everyone in here wants the best for Adriana but what some people might think of as “the best for her” seems to be based on mostly his looks. And what is the best anyway? No mention at all of what his personality might be like or if it would even mesh well with Adriana’s. I could care less what her partner looks like tbh as long as they click and actually respect each other then I don’t see the point in criticizing her partner because of his looks (which has happend in here more than enough). There’s more than meets the eye people.

Okay folks I just went through about five pages of nonsense, please for the love of god, stop it with the whole relationship thing. Everyone here dislikes Metin, we get it, but it's been said a million times. There's really no confirmation of anything or any way to know what is happening, time will tell and Adriana is a grown woman, we're not the right people to be judging her nor her relationships. If this carries on I'll start deleting posts and handing out warnings because we've had to clean up this thread way too many times for the same thingh.