Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

14 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

But she never did any confirmation when she break up with Joe, did? 

Nope, but there wasn't really a need that time because one day he was with her on the red carpet and the other she was doing the tourist in France alone. And a few days later on his birthday she and Lais, who came to visit in Miami to cheer her up, had the iconic "middle finger" cake lol

@EsraLima no surprise there, it's only Turkish medias that stalk her, becuase he is a nobody in the US so the media there have no real interest on following their relationship if there aren't pictures of her to show. Even more the international press, they couldn't care less of him, as I hope we can also do from now on lol I'm tired, it's since summer 2017 I want him gone.

9 hours ago, jamiya said:

And she is still following his family. ugh...

Well Adriana is like that. For a long time she still followed marko’s family and she still does. That doesn’t mean anything exactly. But I am happy to hear that she even deleted that first picture of them together. Because I really do think her breaking away from him is whats best for her. 

But Marko is totally diferent, his family is her kid's family and she is friend of them.. and Marko is of her family too, he also liked many Graça's posts even Adriana's aunt post... 

But I hope she cut off all these people (metin and his friends and family) of her Life!

26 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

But Marko is totally diferent, his family is her kid's family and she is friend of them.. and Marko is of her family too, he also liked many Graça's posts even Adriana's aunt post... 

But I hope she cut off all these people (metin and his friends and family) of her Life!

Yeh, but sometimes the person break up with another but still had a relationship with the family of her former boyfriend/girlfriend , even they doesn't had anything relative, like kids. The first step she alredy did. deleted all related to him, even the first pic!

7 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Nope, but there wasn't really a need that time because one day he was with her on the red carpet and the other she was doing the tourist in France alone. And a few days later on his birthday she and Lais, who came to visit in Miami to cheer her up, had the iconic "middle finger" cake lol

@EsraLima no surprise there, it's only Turkish medias that stalk her, becuase he is a nobody in the US so the media there have no real interest on following their relationship if there aren't pictures of her to show. Even more the international press, they couldn't care less of him, as I hope we can also do from now on lol I'm tired, it's since summer 2017 I want him gone.

He was also nobody in his own country until he started to date with Adriana Lima, his name was the most searched name on Google in Turkey at the time they announced their relationship and also was trending on Twitter as far as i remember. Some articles about him being most searched on google still available on some Turkish website. The fact is people care about him not because f he himself, it' because some random unknown guy from their nation somehow 'achieved' to be Adriana's boyfriend.

Now he can kindly leave the stage of fame with a bad reputation.

2 hours ago, ekn said:

He was also nobody in his own country until he started to date with Adriana Lima, his name was the most searched name on Google in Turkey at the time they announced their relationship and also was trending on Twitter as far as i remember. Some articles about him being most searched on google still available on some Turkish website. The fact is people care about him not because f he himself, it' because some random unknown guy from their nation somehow 'achieved' to be Adriana's boyfriend.

Now he can kindly leave the stage of fame with a bad reputation.

Yeh, he lunched some books but nothing very important , people only started to know/buy his book when Adriana was seem holding the book and when they started to date. He taked advantage of her , her fame and money to get his 5 minutes of fame, writing some random article in vogue, but now this is over, she finally open her eyes and saw who was the man she was dating. I hope she be more carefull of who she presents to her kids and her family, she can't bring to her home every man she date, without know him very well. Now, this is a very good present of Christmas for all, she finally got free of him!

33 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I hope she be more carefull of who she presents to her kids and her family, she can't bring to her home every man she date, without know him very well. Now, this is a very good present of Christmas for all, she finally got free of him!

Totally agree... thanks God they didn't met Edelman (bc he didn't want), Joe and Metin were enough

Well we HOPE she got free of him. He still won’t unfollow her nor delete posts with her. I mean we all know why that is, but its still frustrating. He clearly reads “ its not over until the fat lady sings”. Even if she is ready to let go, he probably won’t easily. In the past he has done that, only to do something else that hurt her. Which is not cute but toxic and emotionally abusive, to keep playing this game with adriana(its not the first time he has done something very wrong and when she understandably gets VERY upset he refuses for people to think they are over, and flees to miami so that he can get back with her) and then take advantage of her and her iconic status for his career and his own status. 

I just hope that Adriana gets like jlo or ciara, who too have a bad history with men but eventually "level up"! Get a guy who isn’t toxic and who wouldn’t need to use her and who can actually give her a beautiful relationship. I have planted the seed, spoken it into existence, it shall be sowed! Lol. Adriana will get someone better for herself

36 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well we HOPE she got free of him. He still won’t unfollow her nor delete posts with her. I mean we all know why that is, but its still frustrating. He clearly reads “ its not over until the fat lady sings”. Even if she is ready to let go, he probably won’t easily. In the past he has done that, only to do something else that hurt her. Which is not cute but toxic and emotionally abusive, to keep playing this game with adriana(its not the first time he has done something very wrong and when she understandably gets upset he refuses for people to think they are iver, and flees to miami so that he can get back with her) and then take advantage of her and her iconic status for his career and his own status. 

I just hope that Adriana gets like jlo or ciara, who too have a bad history with men and level up! Get a guy who isn’t toxic and who wouldn’t need to use her and who can actually give her a beautiful relationship. I have planted the seed, spoken it into existence, it shall be sowed! Lol. Adriana will get someone better for herself

Yeh .. I was just hope thi is over, if she deleted the 1st photo together, it is because she's ready to move on .. we only know this for sure in the christmas, if he not showing up, this mean the are over for good. I Remember when jlo always date trash men and now , she finally find someone whort it.

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh .. I was just hope thi is over, if she deleted the 1st photo together, it is because she's ready to move on .. we only know this for sure in the christmas, if he not showing up, this mean the are over for good. I Remember when jlo always date trash men and now , she finally find someone whort it.

And she did because somebody set her up. That seems to be the most successful when it comes to celebs and their relationships, especially those divorced. Eventually a good friend of theirs who has their best interest end up setting them up with a great message. That happened with Gisele and Tom. Jlo and arod. And Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. Maybe it could with Adriana? But who knows, just as long someway or somehow she ends up with someone who compliments her greatly and is genuine

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Her friends presented her Joe no? Hahaha... Just hope the next one will be a good person

Kinda lol. But its not in the same way as the couples I named. The couples I named were literally on blind dates and were shocked when their friends set them up. Adriana already knew who joe was anyway because he did work in the same gym. None of those couples ever met each other in that way

Adriana and her (hopefully ex) boyfriend were introduced too by a friend, after the Dosso Dosso fashion show when she lost her first plane thanks to annoying turkish fans that made her be late, her bodyguard for that event, a woman that is usually with her also in Cannes, I don't remember the exact ig name but there are pictures of them togheter here on BZ, suggested her to meet him. So that's the one to blame lol