Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

4 hours ago, jamiya said:

Yes, and he stayed in Miami even during Easter and Thanksgiving.

BUT...most of her family and friends are not following Metin on Instagram. Although they followed Joe or Edelman..ummmmmm :idk:

(@esantoslima @sebastienlevieux @dricaslima @cristmac @debbieaquinopadilla @nicolpeacelove_28 @chefpaulaceto @anaantic @mercedes_spencer @tamarajaric @cgnewyork @dreav1125 and more..)

Drica never followed Metin...she def doesn't like him, she seems to be very smart...Eduardo and Sebastian either...Tamara of course doesn't like him too

7 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I have to say, guys. Beside all the drama of her personal life. I am very happy for her .. she started the year very slow and now she's on fire with all theses things of Puma! And  now she's doing this event with Usain Bolt it is just the cherry of the cake! 

And she looks fab too, the haters who called her fat just becuase of a bad makeup and hair choice at the Bacardi party can choke... She was, is and will always be the Goddess (besides her crappy taste in men).

4 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

And she looks fab too, the haters who called her fat just becuase of a bad makeup and hair choice at the Bacardi party can choke... She was, is and will always be the Goddess (besides her crappy taste in men).

YES!! Even thoses who said she was pregnant in vs show, saying she left because she was old and she didn't get be in shape anymore. Know she's salying!

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Yeah, she actually looks skinnier right now 

4 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I have to say, guys. Beside all the drama of her personal life. I am very happy for her .. she started the year very slow and now she's on fire with all theses things of Puma! And  now she's doing this event with Usain Bolt it is just the cherry of the cake! 

She got to work with Usain Bolt today, and I am just squealing!  She is standing with some really big names in the celebrity and athletic world with Puma.  Getting a sport contract is huge (and also brings in big money).  And it just fits her so well; I can't think of any other model who does fitness as hard as she does.  So happy all this hard work is paying off for her. 

I saw her in a lot of the clips today, and I just love her legs, which were one of the best in VS.  Such sleek legs!      

On 12/13/2018 at 2:58 PM, jamiya said:

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/galeri-ayrilik-iddialarina-yanit-biz-ayin-18inde-41051078

"Metin Hara, through his manager Ozgur Aras, said in a statement: I will go to America on December 18th and we will be together in Miami for two months." (google translation)

Özgür Aras unfollowed Adriana right after this news published, total mess.

57 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I Think she will go to Brazil, in Bahia. It would be so good to see her back to her country and be close to her family!

I don't think so... Adrielle went to Salvador and I don't think Adriana was there

57 minutes ago, ekn said:

Yes 17 January in Berlin for BFW

32 minutes ago, ekn said:

he is Metin's manager/agent and the exact person who announced their relationship officially. here he is

Humm... how they love the spotlight no?! Since that "paparazzi photo" of their kiss on the airport, they are using her as much as they can arghhh

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Humm... how they love the spotlight no?! Since that "paparazzi photo" of their kiss on the airport, they are using her as much as they can arghhh

Exactly. Since day 1. Sad thing is whatever happened between Adriana and metin, its probably not even about that. I know she is Adriana Lima so the thought that  a man would be using her for money, fame and career chances doesn't sound right. Because like I said, even if Adriana was like poor, she'd have alot of normal men that would want her. But Metin... He isn't the normal kind of man, to put it nicely.

4 hours ago, ekn said:

Özgür Aras (Metin's Manager)  unfollowed Adriana right after this news published, total mess.

Its true, I screen shot it just incase metin tells him to re-follow Adriana because he is shady like that. His manager indeed unfollowed Adriana

IMG_0911.thumb.jpg.5005dce61924ef064be289121be96211.jpg

Honestly fuck metin and his manager. The fact that his manager would be salty enough to do such a thing says something. It says that people were right about Metin using her and not being a genuine boyfriend because to me his manager shouldn't have anything to do with this. Adriana didn't do shit but unfollow Metin. She did not publicly attack his profession or business, so why is his manager salty? His manager shouldn't feel any kind of way about whatever happened between Adriana and Metin, its clearly personal. Its their relationship and Adriana didn't even delete metin's photo so we can't even say they broke up. WHAT manager gets his panties in a bunch just because his client and their partner are in a tiff?? Adriana mentioned emotions and mental unrest. WTF does does Metin's manager have to do with that? It should be nothing, however Adriana unfollowing Metin and the press and media catching on to that, may make someone that represents Metin in the media (his manager) annoyed because like someone said, if Metin and Adriana broke up, he can kiss the attention that he was getting and the opportunities good bye. He can kiss those articles he made for Vogue, goodbye. This would not only affect Metin, but his manager. And thats why its sooo bad and telling that his manager unfollowed Adriana. Especially considering, he was the person who "announced" their relationship: 

They truly do seemed to not really care about Adriana but using her for their own good.

And at the this point, the only reason metin hasn't unfollowed her back, is because he just wants to make it look like his meal ticket doesn't have one foot out of the door. Actions speak louder than words, and both Metin and his manager actions are so shady, I really do pray Adriana gets herself out of this. She doesn't need nor deserve people like this close to her at all.

That being said, looking at her IG stories she is on vacation, so hopefully she rests and then she has time to realize that this bullshit that metin AND his manager are pulling is not cool. Thats why I always said, there is a reason why SO many people seemed to not like this guy. His manager should not be bothered by their relationship status. His manager shouldn't even have announced their relationship, I don't see how Adriana didn't think that was a red flag? You don't see Adriana's managers giving a shit about who she dates and the status of her relationship. Oh, probably because Adriana is genuine, so she knows that there should be 0 correlation between her manager and her boyfriend. Probably because Adriana isn't using him for any kind of media or career gain, so there is no need for anybody on her managing team to care about her relationship. If this doesn't make Adriana open her eyes, IDK what will.