Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

43 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Turkish media started to say they are over I think.... let's see...

Probably because of the unfollow, thanks to metin himself the turkish media watches them like a HAWK. Gone are the days where Adriana can unfollow her boyfriend and it goes unnoticed. Even when she did that to Matt or Edelman the US media didn't even pick up on it or make stories about it. But because metin worked so hard for this PR they watch adriana like a damn hawk when it comes to him. Last time this happened he kept talking to the press about her. They are just speculating that because of the unfollow, as much as we'd like for Adriana to finally let the toxic user go, this sadly is nothing more than speculation. 

On a POSITIVE note, its so great to see her with eduardo more again! 

It’s so sick how he never ever denied any of pregnancy or marriage rumors spreaded by Turkish press but he doesn’t even wait a second to deny breakup rumors. He is like ‘no no don’t take my spotlight away im still her boyfriend’.

38 minutes ago, ekn said:

It’s so sick how he never ever denied any of pregnancy or marriage rumors spreaded by Turkish press but he doesn’t even wait a second to deny breakup rumors. He is like ‘no no don’t take my spotlight away im still her boyfriend’.

Thats true, but I am sure the media is lying about that because that’s exactly what he said LAST YEAR, they are infact using an old quote. However the fact that he did that was still frustrating also the fact that he didn’t bother to unfollow her back basically still says the same thing as you said @ekn 

18 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

So Christmas with her, New year's eve with her, +10kg with her.. Just as last year. So bad :no:

Also in the statement (true or false idk, everything coming from Turkish press is 100% crap without evidence imo) he already booked the hotel for two months (meaning Adriana's house, but that's just that for him)... Besides these sporadic conferences, does he even do some work at all??? Seriously how can Adriana think a guy staying at her house at her expenses 24/7 doing the tourist all time is ok?!?!? I get not many can have a lifestyle as her, ok, but don't be a leech bragging all time of the expensive stuff you have/do becuase of her, or profit of her house for months...

9 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

He never stayed 2 months in Miami right?!? Manager? Hahahah this guy is a joke, bad joke.... I don't believe this is true! He just said this bc media started speculating.... 

Well not 2 full ones maybe, but sadly close enough at the beginning of this year.

28 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Well not 2 full ones maybe, but sadly close enough at the beginning of this year.

Yes, and he stayed in Miami even during Easter and Thanksgiving.

BUT...most of her family and friends are not following Metin on Instagram. Although they followed Joe or Edelman..ummmmmm :idk:

(@esantoslima @sebastienlevieux @dricaslima @cristmac @debbieaquinopadilla @nicolpeacelove_28 @chefpaulaceto @anaantic @mercedes_spencer @tamarajaric @cgnewyork @dreav1125 and more..)

1 minute ago, jamiya said:

Yes, and he stayed in Miami even during Easter and Thanksgiving.

BUT...most of her family and friends are not following Metin on Instagram. Although they followed Joe or Edelman..ummmmmm :idk:

(@esantoslima @sebastienlevieux @dricaslima @cristmac @debbieaquinopadilla @nicolpeacelove_28 @chefpaulaceto @anaantic @mercedes_spencer @tamarajaric @cgnewyork @dreav1125 and more..)

They see him around in person already too much so they don't want him also on their ig feed lol

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Also in the statement (true or false idk, everything coming from Turkish press is 100% crap without evidence imo) he already booked the hotel for two months (meaning Adriana's house, but that's just that for him)... Besides these sporadic conferences, does he even do some work at all??? Seriously how can Adriana think a guy staying at her house at her expenses 24/7 doing the tourist all time is ok?!?!? I get not many can have a lifestyle as her, ok, but don't be a leech bragging all time of the expensive stuff you have/do becuase of her, or profit of her house for months...

Guys this is what he said last year. If you go back to last year in december, you will see its the same quote. The media is just reusing it because they too are manipulative people. And yes he really did stay for two months. He was there for new years and all the way until February. That is an old quote from last year