Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

10 hours ago, Corner said:

The praise still isn’t over! It’s been a good month for us fans 😂🙏🏽

The fact that Adriana has remained humble through all of it is amazing. Because I am so sure, nobody else's departure from VS will ever be as big and meaningful as Adriana's. Like the rock actually congratulated and praised her, even those who hated on her admitted that she was gonna be missed. She made one hell of a mark, there is no denying it anymore, and tbh probably the biggest mark. But anybody will tell you she is still kind and down to earth

Alessandra signed for lingerie brand as soon as she left VS, i'm sure Adriana is also still in demand. I read an article that said some of the high fashion brands are getting ready to launch lingerie line, Miu Miu would be one of them and it would be perfect for her if she decides to change her mind.

3 hours ago, ekn said:

Alessandra signed for lingerie brand as soon as she left VS, i'm sure Adriana is also still in demand. I read an article that said some of the high fashion brands are getting ready to launch lingerie line, Miu Miu would be one of them and it would be perfect for her if she decides to change her mind.

I doubt she will. You can really tell that right now, for WHATEVER reason, Adriana doesn't want to show alot anymore... I am glad that she retired from VS this year but I feel like in general she has censored herself this year. Not even just talking about the taking off the clothes shit. I feel like the free spirit part of her is kinda gone. Like she still lacks posting on social media, and to be honest, these past couple of pics we have gotten of Adriana, she doesn't look or seem happy.  At the show I understood it, because that is sad even for the fans. But at the schutz event, in those creppy pics metin took of her, I don't get genuine happiness from her. IDK whats that all about...does she regret some life choices or is she STILL sad about her last show. But with her looking the way she did at her last event (the Schultz event) and those photos snuck of her and she is super silent on social media. I doubt she'd post anything about thanksgiving. I am not getting a good vibe. The last time Adriana looked like that was when she first got divorced. She has that exact same look + she is being so mute right now

a.thumb.jpg.6b392a5c651ee3c311e546d18751fc63.jpgb.thumb.jpg.fd8656f663d7fcd0c901a0ccc80fee92.jpg

I hope she is okay

But as far as her getting into another lingerie brand, I doubt it. Not only because of her post but also how she felt about VS. She was closer to those people than ale was tbh, I think she loved it more

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I doubt she will. You can really tell that right now, for WHATEVER reason, Adriana doesn't want to show alot anymore... I am glad that she retired from VS this year but I feel like in general she has censored herself this year. Not even just talking about the taking off the clothes shit. I feel like the free spirit part of her is kinda gone. Like she still lacks posting on social media, and to be honest, these past couple of pics we have gotten of Adriana, she doesn't look or seem happy.  At the show I understood it, because that is sad even for the fans. But at the schutz event, in those creppy pics metin took of her, I don't get genuine happiness from her. IDK whats that all about...does she regret some life choices or is she STILL sad about her last show. But with her looking the way she did at her last event (the Schultz event) and those photos snuck of her and she is super silent on social media. I doubt she'd post anything about thanksgiving. I am not getting a good vibe. The last time Adriana looked like that was when she first got divorced. She has that exact same look + she is being so mute right now

a.thumb.jpg.6b392a5c651ee3c311e546d18751fc63.jpgb.thumb.jpg.fd8656f663d7fcd0c901a0ccc80fee92.jpg

I hope she is okay

But as far as her getting into another lingerie brand, I doubt it. Not only because of her post but also how she felt about VS. She was closer to those people than ale was tbh, I think she loved it more

I understand if she wants to be remembered as a Victoria's secret angel but she can at least do some lingerie/editorial photoshoot without being under contract of any brand like other HF models. I'm not giving up on her while she still looks fabulous enough to show some skin.

I agree with @Souled-Out. I don't think she will get back to lingerie soon. I feel like she has kind of lost of confidence, she doesn't post beautiful selfies anymore, post workout selfies..

She said she has a lot of projets coming up and I hope she is talking about new things other than Puma or Maybelline.
Also, I really miss her going to huge event like the Met Gala or CFDA Awards.

About this subject I don't think she is unhappy, that's not the word I'd use at least. At the show she was radiant, of course there was a huge part of beig emotional, but she was happy, you can see it in the way she was playfull with interviewers and how she reacted to all the praise and love from the other models. Sha said that this year the connection with the models was amzing, that they really felt more like a team ten before. This is a huge moment of transition of her, she had a huge VS contract that was the base where in 20 years she built her career on, and now it's gone. She has been a VS lingerie model and spokeperson for more then half her life, growing from a kid to a woman and a mother, all with that element being a costant. She realizes that there is a transition in place for her right now, we don't know how big or small, but it is a moment of chance netherless.

My opinion on the career transition is that it will be small at least for now, she clearly still wants to be a model, the recent campaigns and the Puma contract, certainly more then a one season only job, are an index of that. She is damn good at her job, and requested and praised worldwide, so why stop it? About the lingerie thing idk, maybe some collaborations for campaigns, since she liked to do lingerie shoots in the past and even admitted more then once to missing that. Or for magazines and editorials. But doing lingerie shows, idk, I hope she does them again in the future because she is amazing. I hope she does something new too, maybe linked to acting or tv since she said she liked her past experiences in that.

Anyway, as long as she does something she loves I'm happy.

53 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

I miss seeing her on cover's magazine.. She didn't do any this year right ? 

I miss her covers too. I wished with Edward Enninful as new editor chief for british vogue we would see her at least on that magazine cover because he always liked her.

How to Be Thankful (Even When It Feels Like the Rest of the World Is Going Crazy)

https://www.vogue.com/article/metin-hara-how-to-be-thankful

Metin Hara wrote an article/Vogue

9 hours ago, EsraLima said:

I agree with @Souled-Out. I don't think she will get back to lingerie soon. I feel like she has kind of lost of confidence, she doesn't post beautiful selfies anymore, post workout selfies..

She said she has a lot of projets coming up and I hope she is talking about new things other than Puma or Maybelline.
Also, I really miss her going to huge event like the Met Gala or CFDA Awards.

Yeah, she is surely more censored. Its not even just about posting nice selfies, but the fact that even her work out selfies she used to post on her feed. You could tell she did not care. She didn't care if she was a model and was expected to post only pretty selfies. She didn't care that people complained about her sweating on the selfies. Like what happened to that? Thats why I said I feel as if she isn't a free spirit anymore. Which is ironic because she is supposed to be so "enlightened" because of Metin , however it is obvious she is very censored and lost confidence. How can you be enlightened and all that but be so censored for the first time?  And the thing is, it's important to have confidence, especially as you get older. She can't let that be stripped away from her NOW because things only get harder as you get older. Only when she was younger was it more fitting for her to be insecure, not now.

I am not convinced everything is that great for her PERSONALLY. It could be because she has left VS and so its still difficult for her. But I think if she was scared or uncertain about her future after it, she'd actually try to put herself out there more on social media and such, as a model today that is the smart thing to do. I think she is in a weird place mentally because of the career thing. However, its obvious this entire year that she has censored herself and didn't have as much confidence as before, so its not only because of this VS stuff.

I just hope she truly finds herself again. I think she is still lost a little. And leaving VS probably adds on to that because she probably feels like a piece of her identity has been taken away. I don't blame her for feeling that way because it is sad. And it hard to be doing something for like 20 years and then you have to stop it. But yeah, I hope by 2019, things look way better than they have this year. Majority of this year has been a rocky to witness. Its only just getting good after her puma deal and after she retired because 1. VS is dying anyway, its a good thing Adriana doesn't have to deal with that 2. Her major impact as a VS angel has been solidified. She got alot of respect. But it seems like she is still in a weird place mentally, no matter how much respect and love she got. She did get a cover this year, the W magazine one. And thats a recent one, she didn't have any at the start and thats because of all the bullshit she had going on in the start of the year with her struggling with fitness at the start and all that metin and the IG post drama shit. Remember she didn't even go to the MET. Its been alot of shit this year, which is ironic. I just hope things look up more and she watches out for herself more, especially if she is scared or uncertain about her career after VS. She has to start acting like it and do what she needs to do. Which is help herself and get her confidence back too. Obviously only SHE can help herself with these things.

She had one cover this year, for W magazine. That was a cover.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

I miss her covers too. I wished with Edward Enninful as new editor chief for british vogue we would see her at least on that magazine cover because he always liked her.

How to Be Thankful (Even When It Feels Like the Rest of the World Is Going Crazy)

https://www.vogue.com/article/metin-hara-how-to-be-thankful

Metin Hara wrote an article/Vogue

I remember i read that he doesn’t even has a licence to do whatever he is doing. How come he could write on Vogue without being qualified for it ??? I really don’t know how this ‘Life Guru’ thing works in general but i’m sure it must requires something like a degree. It’s interesting.

50 minutes ago, ekn said:

I remember i read that he doesn’t even has a licence to do whatever he is doing. How come he could write on Vogue without being qualified for it ??? I really don’t know how this ‘Life Guru’ thing works in general but i’m sure it must requires something like a degree. It’s interesting.

Being pushed and presented to the right people by someone influencial and that is actually considered trustworthy and influencial: Adriana, obviously. He is getting exactly what he wanted, getting famous (and rich because he lives the life of a millionaire thanks to her). Not a surprise, sadly, the signs were all there from day one...

To my knowledge, being a guru isn't actually a profession in the common sense, so it doesn't require any kind of degree or preparation. On this page that seems his website, it says he attended a Turkish university about medicine and physiotherapy. it's not said if he finished it tho so idk. Anyway I, having a scientific degree in Physics for real, am horrified of reading the intro of this page, speaking of modern medicine and scientific knowledge and even demonstrations, and just a few lines later saying that he healed himslef with the touch of his hands... I don't even need to comment how much bulls*** this is from a scientific point of view, and that any member of the scientific community would without esitation call it a fraud.

http://www.metinhara.com/about

As long as people are willing to pay to read your books and attends your seminaries or your "classes", they can, you just need the right permits to do these last ones in a structure I guess, some form of little assurance or something, idk how it works in the US or Turkey. I do know however one of his "schools" in Turkey didn't, because last year it was closed for orders of the public authorities. They tried to cover the seal with a paper saying they were going to re-open soon, but somebody ripped it away showing the official seal of the public authority behind declaring its closure for some law reasons. It was in Turkish newspapers, I posted about it here too at the time if I remember well.

btw on this page it says he did the actor too, so no surprise he is this good at fooling people...

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

This man is making everything getting worse and worse...

The sad part is, you can't tell her that obviously. I just think its ironic that he is supposed to be such a healer and so magical when its obvious Adriana is having one of her toughest years right now. Thats why I said only Adriana can help herself, I hope she realizes it. Because I don't see how he is supposed to be who he is,  and Adriana has lost her confidence since she has met him and become more insecure. I noticed that when she made that essay about people's comments on an ig post, this:

This post correlates with her being more censored on social media and such. But the thing is Adriana has been dealing with social media and people comments since 2014. She has been dealing with this industry since the 90s. But she just made the choice to say that, this year. Its ironic she does that when she is dating a guy who is insecure himself when it comes to comments and social media. That is why Metin is ALWAYS checking his comments, liking the good ones and blocking people who don't make good ones. Because he is insecure himself when it comes to people's comments on there. And as always when Adriana dates someone they rub off on her terribly, and his insecure ways has rubbed off on her. And so I am sure that is the reason why her confidence has taken this hit (along with her getting older) and now all of a sudden she cares that much about what people say on social media. Because her boyfriend does. And now, she is censored.

But like I said, its obvious Adriana doesn't see it that way. She is still with him and all that. Like I said, at this point, I can only PRAY and hope things continue to get better and she truly finds herself again. Even if she thinks she has found herself, I doubt it with how less confident she has been all year. Her best years as a model and imo as a person, were before him for a reason. I KNOW I don't know her personally but like I said, she does not look happy right now. And she had alot of slip ups this year in relation to fitness, and her modelling career was affected. She has had much better years and ironically they were before him. So as I said, I hope she realizes this before its too late.  Don't get me wrong I still think she is a good person with a good heart, but I feel that this year wasn't one of her best because of certain choices