Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I am pleasantly surprised that she or her team started posting soon, its smart to keep the stimulation of her growing followers going, especially since she will be on her own now after the show. Take advantage of the new followers, its gonna do good for her 

Candice did leave a comment underneath Adriana’s farewell video but she never made a post for her. I know they used to hang out for a bit when Doutzen was pregnant in 2014, I think at one point Candice uploaded a happy bday picture for Adriana but after that they seem to have stopped hanging out. I find these rumors about Candice mocking Adriana’s accent hard to believe especially since we all know Candice loves Brazil. Why would she make fun of someone from there while at the same time praising Brazil? Her making fun of Adriana’s accent wouldn’t make a lot of sense in my opinion but who knows. if it really did happen then I don’t think we will ever hear it or see any proof

709E147E-F2FD-4445-9110-D52E0D53DEF9.thumb.jpeg.6470a14db2a6ccc57d17c2d74e9f6ddd.jpeg

Rumors of it started happening in the earlier days of Candice's career.  I do think a person can love a country but not necessarily a specific individual from that country, at the same time.  But in any case, she seems to have chilled out a lot more, especially after having kids.  

@Souled-Out @nhlovesadri

The Forbes list came out last year in the second half of November, so it should be coming up pretty soon again.  Adriana will probably be very high on the list again.

I hope her team keeps her on a posting-roll on Instagram too.  She just put up a video for the Schutz opening, and looked great in the pink outfit at the event.   I'm always so happy to see her in color.  

4 hours ago, Aurora Dawn said:

Rumors of it started happening in the earlier days of Candice's career.  I do think a person can love a country but not necessarily a specific individual from that country, at the same time.  But in any case, she seems to have chilled out a lot more, especially after having kids.  

True, I don’t think she needs to like a specific person from a country but it’d still be strange of her to be absolutely infatuated with a place yet mock someone with an accent from said country.

Wow, it hasn't even been a week since Adriana has left and VS is already crashing down. Like their CEO just resigned. I hope Adriana realized how blessed she is, because she left the brand at the perfect timing. Its not looking good for them and her departure was already gonna effect them. Now with their CEO also leaving, for sure things are going to get worse. Adriana seriously left at the perfect time. She won't have to deal with the bullshit thats likely to come

14 hours ago, *Luna* said:

True, I don’t think she needs to like a specific person from a country but it’d still be strange of her to be absolutely infatuated with a place yet mock someone with an accent from said country.

Yeh but doesn't have to be a brazilian accent.. Maybe it is her accent from Bahia (?) and lot of people mock about the accent of people of come from Bahia .. even the brazilians they make some not funny jokes about it.. so maybe Candice did this .. I don't doubt since Candice has the fame to be a Queen B. Diva 

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Wow, it hasn't even been a week since Adriana has left and VS is already crashing down. Like their CEO just resigned. I hope Adriana realized how blessed she is, because she left the brand at the perfect timing. Its not looking good for them and her departure was already gonna effect them. Now with their CEO also leaving, for sure things are going to get worse. Adriana seriously left at the perfect time. She won't have to deal with the bullshit thats likely to come

What do you think it's gonna change about VS with the CEO leaving?

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

What do you think it's gonna change about VS with the CEO leaving?

I have no idea. Not at all. I am just glad Adriana doesn't have to be apart of it. Some kind of change will have be made though. I am just glad that she seemingly got a very deserving good bye.

They could have waited to announce the CEO change after the show tho, this is getting them press, yes, but negative one. But as long as they don't ruin Adriana's goodbye, I don't really care, I'll stop anyway giving much importance or following to VS after December 3 (damn time zones it's too late in Italy to see it Iive I have work the day after :( ) when I can get the show on torrent and the eventual Adriana stuff if she attends the viewing party. I'm sorry for Lais, Lily and the few other girls I like there, but VS is inesorably going downhill in the grave they dig themselves with their stupid decisions, one they started to build since at least 2014. Adriana came out at the right time like a legend, the greatest Angel ever, a symbol of integrity, dignity, inspiration, kindness and success earned through years of hard work and following real values, not overnight with a few selfies and a rich family famous more for their scandals then from the good they did. That's what matters to me at least.

I just saw the CEO of VS Pink will leave too .. and do the vsfs it's not worth it anymore, since they are losing audience and money, so I don't know for how long will be the show .. So it's a good thing Adriana leaving the brand like the legendary angel .. and since the show will airs dec 2 .. I don't think they will ruin Adri's goodbye .. I really would love to see her in the viewing party .. but  I don't thing she wwill be , but who knows .. I just want to see the full show and see what they Did for Adriana.

I had always wanted to see Adri stay til she was 40, but I now agree with a lot of you that this year was a good time for her to leave.  VS is such a mess that's it's actually getting a bit embarrassing. This was a downright terrible year for them.   On to better things!

7 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Have Adriana already did a jewelry or fragrance commercial/campaign ? I would love to see her doing that

Fragrance yes, outside VS Marc Jacobs, and it was stunning.

Jewelry tho, she did something for Bulgari I believe very young, the 90s or very early 2000s, but it was just pictures, and maybe something else but again more for magazines and editorials, never big campaigns with tv commercials. For Chopard she was at the store opening in Miami last year (the event she met Ricky Martin and Rita Ora), but not a campign or anything else outside Cannes appearances.

I'd love to see her doing jewelry, and other fragrance ones too, she would be amazing!!!

34 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Fragrance yes, outside VS Marc Jacobs, and it was stunning.

Jewelry tho, she did something for Bulgari I believe very young, the 90s or very early 2000s, but it was just pictures, and maybe something else but again more for magazines and editorials, never big campaigns with tv commercials. For Chopard she was at the store opening in Miami last year (the event she met Ricky Martin and Rita Ora), but not a campign or anything else outside Cannes appearances.

I'd love to see her doing jewelry, and other fragrance ones too, she would be amazing!!!

Thank for the answer! I would love to see her in big campaigns like Gisèle for Chanel ! She definitely has the face for it!