Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I have really enjoyed all the messages that other models and people on the industry have posted/sent about Adriana. This is her legacy. What she has built until now in her career. I'm also glad that she is leaving still on the top.

I can't wait to see what else she is going to do!!!

1 hour ago, Dee Va said:

The amount of retweets/likes for Adriana are amazing 😭 It makes me proud to see that even people who are not really into models are still cheering for Adriana and showing their support for her final VS show

Very Amazing, the photo VS posted of her got a million likes. The last time that happened was for Lais fantasy bra. Not even gigi, kendall, and bella together could get VS a million likes on their IG post but Adriana did! Also, she hit 12 million followers!! Good lord. That is ALOT to gain in just two days, thats not usual at all. It really is amazing, Adriana's impact and how much she means to people is iconic. And well deserved, everybody is saying she fought for this career and kept a great personality along the way.

16 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Very Amazing, the photo VS posted of her got a million likes. The last time that happened was for Lais fantasy bra. Not even gigi, kendall, and bella together could get VS a million likes on their IG post but Adriana did! Also, she hit 12 million followers!! Good lord. That is ALOT to gain in just two days, thats not usual at all. It really is amazing, Adriana's impact and how much she means to people is iconic. And well deserved, everybody is saying she fought for this career and kept a great personality along the way.

Picture of Romee from 18 hrs ago got 1.1 million. Just saying.

I haven't posted anything in almost a year here, but I couldn't miss Adriana's last VS show.
She looked incredible and her outfits were beautiful too.:wub6yh2cm: I cried when I saw the video of her walk (I was at work, but luckily alone in the office at the time :wink:).
Love the video that VS made for her, and I can't wait to see the whole video when the show airs. She really is the Greatest Angel of all time! :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

1 hour ago, Isabell said:

Picture of Romee from 18 hrs ago got 1.1 million. Just saying.

Oh, I didn't see that. Still says something when their angels are the ones that generate those likes and not those useless neo models. And Adriana gaining 300 k followers, nobody gained that many ever in two days lol

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

So many People have seen her video  already and dwayne johnson started to follow her too.

Oh wow, she getting big time follows! Lol. And congrats on Adriana from getting a follow back from someone like Dwayne, I know she is inspired by him in some way and he is a fitness person like her. Adriana getting respect from everrryyboddy lol.

59 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

She should post a picture from the show, I'm 100% sure it would get more than 1,5 millions likes !

I know right, I was hoping she would but who knows. Last year they almost didn't post a photo of her from the show. They probably think the video will suffice even though it doesn't include her very last time on the runway

14 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I know right, I was hoping she would but who knows. Last year they almost didn't post a photo of her from the show. They probably think the video will suffice even though it doesn't include her very last time on the runway

Probably they are waiting to be nearer to the tv premiere for publicity reasons, and to hipe us even more about it.

I know that this was hinted at in the news thread but I feel it's interesting to note. Almost every vs angel has publicly noted their admiration for adriana, and with such humility too. They all said a variation of the SAME thing (she's humble, the reason why they wanted to be angels, and that she *is* Victoria's secret) - I loved the repetition because it's the actual truth. They all have so much love and respect for her. 

The interesting part is the people that didn't say anything. Of course no one HAS to make a public declaration of their feelings about Adriana. But I don't know that you have to be super close to her to do it. And that leads me to think there's some bad blood or at least some feelings of animosity from candice towards Adriana. She's the only one of the not so new angels that had nothing to say. Most of the younger ones even had something to say, except Taylor, but that's slightly different. I'm sure that they'll have a section in the show with the angels talking about adriana and candice will say something nice in the same way that Miranda did about Adriana, but it's different. Candice made like 3 posts speaking to her love for behati (which is cool they're best friends) -- but it's not like showing appreciation for someone is unusual for her or she doesn't post things like that on IG like adriana usually doesn't. Not saying anything negative about candice... I'm just noting that I think it's interesting. But I'm not so sure that Adriana would have anything to say if the situation is reversed. Except I think adriana is way better at selling what she says so her praise in a vs snippet of candice would sound much more believable and less forced. Lol. 

I also kind of feel for Ale. I know that she's not as big of an icon representative to the brand but it felt that when Ale left there wasn't much of an acknowledgment. Not by the models or by vs. It would pale in comparison to adriana, that's to be expected, but it feels like a 90/10 and I wonder how she felt observing that. She's not too bitter about it I'm sure. She even wished the angels well but just given the way she seemed to leave. I wonder what it's like to know that Adriana basically was the bulk of the press the show got this year and it's because she's leaving. It's going to be that way in December too. So I hope she's up to around 12.6m after that or better. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I know that this was hinted at in the news thread but I feel it's interesting to note. Almost every vs angel has publicly noted their admiration for adriana, and with such humility too. They all said a variation of the SAME thing (she's humble, the reason why they wanted to be angels, and that she *is* Victoria's secret) - I loved the repetition because it's the actual truth. They all have so much love and respect for her. 

The interesting part is the people that didn't say anything. Of course no one HAS to make a public declaration of their feelings about Adriana. But I don't know that you have to be super close to her to do it. And that leads me to think there's some bad blood or at least some feelings of animosity from candice towards Adriana. She's the only one of the not so new angels that had nothing to say. Most of the younger ones even had something to say, except Taylor, but that's slightly different. I'm sure that they'll have a section in the show with the angels talking about adriana and candice will say something nice in the same way that Miranda did about Adriana, but it's different. Candice made like 3 posts speaking to her love for behati (which is cool they're best friends) -- but it's not like showing appreciation for someone is unusual for her or she doesn't post things like that on IG like adriana usually doesn't. Not saying anything negative about candice... I'm just noting that I think it's interesting. But I'm not so sure that Adriana would have anything to say if the situation is reversed. Except I think adriana is way better at selling what she says so her praise in a vs snippet of candice would sound much more believable and less forced. Lol. 

Well taylor already proclaimed her love for Adriana during Adriana's last PFW. She said she really loved her under a photo posted of them both by somebody else. She still follows Adriana and everything. So, no bad blood between them. They just aren't close which is understandable and a good thing because taylor is very young and they never really worked together much.

Candice did like Adriana's post and according to someone else she did leave a comment under that video. But I did find that behati thing weird. Like, she wrote a dissertation about that while everybody else is writing one about Adriana.Behati didn't even write a dissertation for candice lol. So, all of that does look weird. But, you can tell they never cared too much for eachother and if what people said was true about them when Candice first became an angel, I don't blame Adriana one bit for not being able to care about Candice. (IDK if its 100 percent true but rumors on here said Candice used to mock Adriana's accent when they first met, behind her back). Again, IDK how true that is, but if it is true it explains alot. But they are just two different people anyway. Adriana is the type of person who only likes to be with people that she has more in common with. Don't get me wrong, clearly she is kind to everyone and gives everyone a chance. But if they blow that chance, it seems like Adriana is done. So, if Candice did do what others said she did to Adriana before, there is no telling what other catty behavior could have came from her in the PAST and Adriana made up her mind on how she is with her. But I think the main thing is they are so different. Adriana seems to prefer people that she GENUINELY vibes with well. Candice is one of the models who just wants to be cool with everybody, some might call that fake because you will never like everybody lol. Adriana is def not like that. She is kind but also real. She isn't going to be putting on just so that naive VS fans can think they are all sisters lol. Candice seems like the type to do that, Adriana is not lol. Adriana did say she appreciate people who are real. 

I just wonder if Candice feel any kind of way with all the praise and respect Adriana got. Because its obvious nobody else will gain as much respect as Adriana just did. And calling her the greatest of all time is very non-inclusive LOL. I only wonder if Candice feels some kind of way because it was clear in the past that she bought her own hype, and she has a little reputation for getting jealous when someone gets more attention/praise than her (ask miranda lol)

As far as Ale goes. 1. We have to see how this show will air. Because Ale DID get a show closing, they just took it from her. Whose to say what VS will do this year after they edit the show. The same could happen for Adriana, you never know. 2. I don't feel bad just because other models didn't talk about her the way they are Adriana. Because more than likely, she just didn't deserve that. Ale is known for having this bad attitude towards others, I have even seen it towards Adriana in their early interviews, so who knows who else she rubbed the wrong way. If she rubbed some others the wrong way, they aren't going to speak highly of her. Because nobody is forcing the other models to praise Adriana, they are doing it because they want to. If, they didn't want to with Alessandra, it was for a reason more than likely. What I will say though is Alessandra hasn't shown any signs of jealousy. She liked Adriana's post and another post about her leaving. Alessandra has always been a good sport to Adriana in the later years, I will say that. Its just it seems like Adriana is one of the few people that Alessandra keeps it cute with lol