Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

22 minutes ago, morpheu said:

And it proves my point.She didn't inject anything into it,just some fancy facial treatment.Evrey model use different kinds of facial treatments.Nothing wrong with that.And even if she did,at 37 with 2 kids,no problem with it.

https://www.sandravelandia.com/

check for yourself

It's some kind of special skin cream and beauty procedure, right? Sorry but being a dude I am not an expert on beauty.

3 hours ago, Corner said:

That video is chills! 😳 So gonna watch the show this year just for her.

Also, idk if she did something to her face, it sure did look like that and I was side-eyeing all her pics especially from the solo event. But when I saw her barefaced pics  from backstage I really don’t think she did.

Idk why the makeup for the show hasn’t done her justice in a long time and I think this year is at least way better. Plus, she usually always looks better in the second tapings of the show. That is after they’ve retouched her hair and makeup and honestly she looks fine to me? Only thing different is you can tell she’s really trying her best to hold back tears 

I agree, the pics of her withou makeup prove thats its the makeup. 

That video also made me tear up

2 minutes ago, Corner said:

She gained like 100k followers between yesterday and today?😳

Her VS post has almost 1.2 million likes and 5 million views. This was huge, Adriana is truly a big deal when it comes to this show. Anybody that ever doubted is delusional because this is proof

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

She gaved an interview to a german TV show and said she will go to a brazilian restaurant just with her family after the show.

Yeah she was at berimbau do brasil. But this is the first time she hasn't gone to the after party right? 

Lol there's metin interacting with the balloons because no one in her family really seems to engage him. At least I've never seen it in photos. 

007A1BA6-EC8F-400B-BB45-C23289A88B2D.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Jimmy0690 said:

people lose the fat on their cheeks as they get older...not gain it. 

Not every one .. Without make up  we can se she doesn't have all theses cheeks. It was to much make up .. Adriana Lima didn't do anything.. I don't know why you guys always like to say she did something.. but like @Souled-Out said , people always saying Adriana did something .. but never talk about Elsas Lips ou Candice's . Will always have some haters lol

So she didn’t go to the after party whatsoever?! Am I the only one loving that she just went straight to a Brazilian restaurant to be with her two girls and family. Obviously don’t know her personally but it seems that after all these years in the business she still prefers things like that (which I think is great) over big fancy parties. Sad to see her go but at the same time I’m glad she left now, VS definitely isn’t what it used to be. Excited to see what’s next for her. 

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

It's some kind of special skin cream and beauty procedure, right? Sorry but being a dude I am not an expert on beauty.

I'm in the same boat as you.Creams and a machine that basically masages the muscles around the face if that is the machine she is reffering to in the interview.IG models from my country are advertising this sort off stuff alot.

12 minutes ago, morpheu said:

I'm in the same boat as you.Creams and a machine that basically masages the muscles around the face if that is the machine she is reffering to in the interview.IG models from my country are advertising this sort off stuff alot.

Thank you :)

3 hours ago, Jimmy0690 said:

people lose the fat on their cheeks as they get older...not gain it. 

Lol tell that to somebody who gains weight. Which is also something to note about her but I don’t think that’s what it is, you can’t produce a pic of her without makeup with her cheeks looking that way. Even when she was on the table they didn’t because her makeup wasn’t fully done

Just now, EsraLima said:

But lost lot of them during the year :/ 

In Italy we have a say, "meglio soli che male accompagnati", better alone then with a bad company. Better get rid of those idiots who follow her just because she is famous or pretty, or to hate, it's only people who care for her like us that matter.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

This is good! Hope she got into 12 Millions soon!

Me too! But who knows, she never posts on her feed anymore, thats the real reason why her social media doesn't do well. Its funny because she lost alot of followers EARLIER this week just because people didn't know if she was walking this year's show lol. People were so frustrated with the secret, they unfollowed her. But she announces she is leaving, but will be walking for a final time, she gained alot of followers. All people needed was for her to speak lol. By the end of te week she gained twice as many as she lost

But I hope she keeps it up as well. Thats awesome it shows how much people like her and just wanted to hear from her. I hope she does post a picture from this year's show as well....Yeah, I never seen anybody gain THAT many because of the show. Her video has 1.4 million likes and 37k comments. So much love, this was like an athlete retiring. But thats what happens when you show dedication for something for 20 years. Well deserved

Hi!  I do have a new face today ( I don't know how long it will last, because with my kitten I could recognize myself easily. :) 

Because I spend my day yesterday doing nothing because of VSFS, today I had to work a lot. Very tired, but ready to watch everything Adriana again. I guess I will be very emotional until D day. I haven't even really watched the show lately. Last year I only watched what you guys posted here, but with Adriana tribute, I must watch it now.

I don't know how I'm going to feel about VS now. I love fashion, I follow fashion, and VS is not really HF. But at the same time, I follow lots of Brazilian models besides some of the old world icons and they are always making way into the VSFS. Only time will tell.

I will definitely keep following Adri as I do a few other models that I like.

About the show:

1- Adriana's first look is elegant. I like the wings, they look richly made, different than several that I've seen from the show.

2- Adriana's celestial look is simple but catching. The moon wings grew on me. I saw some HQ pictures that shows a bit of blue sparks on it. 

3- Adriana was very emotional, but happy in peace with her decision. I still think it was time to sign a contract and her price is probably high for the brand now. Also she got new contracts that may be as good or even better. It was time to say goodbye, even though we will always miss her and she will always be VS for me.

4- She is getting older, and the crazy regimen that VS makes their "angels" go through just because of this show, is not worth it anymore. I mean, lets remember those years that she was always so stressed and looking too strong for the runaway. I don't miss them!

5- Adriana didn't get the best look, (IMO Lais celestial look was the best), but she got some good ones. She has her own segment and she is the only news out there today. Really they MUST show her entire tribute because she is NEWS that sells.

I can't wait for December 2nd!!!

P.S She didn't go to the after party because she her kids, mother and best friends were there and she wanted to be with them. I understand that. She is not into party mode right now.