Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

This opinion is going to be very controversial, but I am very sad that she clearly did something to her face before the show. To me, Adriana has always been the most naturally beautiful woman that I have ever seen. I've yet to see anyone match her beauty from 2002-2005. She is still looks amazing recently. Even in the 2016-2017 shows, she was still one of top 5 most beautiful models walking those shows when she's a decade older than most of those girls. She often looks even better without any makeup on in candids.

But I feel like because this was her last show, she was under a lot of pressure and she did something to her face that she thought would make her look her best again. The result is not good. As her fans, you guys have to be honest with yourself and look at her cheeks. They look puffed up, unnatural and make her look way older. You can't blame the makeup because she looks like that both at the Empire State Building and the show. She still looked incredibly in the 2017 show, one year can't make that big of a difference.

She is free to do whatever that makes her happy and I make no judgements on what she did. But I hope she realizes how beautiful she still is and not do anything that makes her face worse.

Yesterday I wasn't sure because without makeup, like @nhlovesadri said, she looks typical. But with makeup, her cheeks do look unusual. But then aagain, they look like her mom's cheeks when her mom got older.  If she did do something, I agree it is disappointing. Because she was aging FINE, she just didn't need it. And I would hate to think she wasn't happy enough with herself to do that, like where does that even come from? Did she no longer feel like she was as beautiful as she is? Also, she never even fixed her teeth, so why bother with anything else?

However, on the flip side, Adriana is older. And she is far from the only model or only angel who got that done. Candice, Elsa, Kendall Jenner, everybody has touched their face. It worked out better for some and didn't for others. But yeah, Adriana is almost 40 if any of them could be doing it, its her. But the thing is, yes she has all the natural beauty people wish to have, and she naturally has high cheek bones.

But I don't think anyone is talking about it because her leaving is bigger than that and she still is beautiful. I DO hope if she did something she never would again. She does not need that ALL and she is one of the best aging models. But hey, you have models like Gisele who also got a procedure done (breast implants) because she too was getting older and stuff. So, sadly its the culture and comes with age. The world best supermodel even conformed. If this is the case for Adriana, I hope like Gisele she regrets it

1 hour ago, Jimmy0690 said:

This opinion is going to be very controversial, but I am very sad that she clearly did something to her face before the show. To me, Adriana has always been the most naturally beautiful woman that I have ever seen. I've yet to see anyone match her beauty from 2002-2005. She is still looks amazing recently. Even in the 2016-2017 shows, she was still one of top 5 most beautiful models walking those shows when she's a decade older than most of those girls. She often looks even better without any makeup on in candids.

But I feel like because this was her last show, she was under a lot of pressure and she did something to her face that she thought would make her look her best again. The result is not good. As her fans, you guys have to be honest with yourself and look at her cheeks. They look puffed up, unnatural and make her look way older. You can't blame the makeup because she looks like that both at the Empire State Building and the show. She still looked incredibly in the 2017 show, one year can't make that big of a difference.

She is free to do whatever that makes her happy and I make no judgements on what she did. But I hope she realizes how beautiful she still is and not do anything that makes her face worse.

I posted above on how I see what you're saying and its possible, but people probably blame the makeup because without it they look normal

c.thumb.jpg.f3885fe121d50afa6ba1cd012388d5fe.jpg

Even when she had some of the makeup on, they looked normal (they have always been high, her mother has very high cheek bones)

a.thumb.jpg.f71d915fba64d6cd517bccc5385f212d.jpg

b.thumb.jpg.cf8e611cd753e362bb4ba0d77a1e1c4c.jpg

Even on her second segment,

2.jpg https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_11/1059398120.png.b8e4f6715180d62903063cd98a12a947.png

I really do think when she cried on her opening made a difference. But its just weird the less makeup she has on, the less she looks that way and they were highlighting and contouring with their looks, Candice's nose was sharp af lol.  We need to see her some more times in makeup that doesn't highlight her cheeks to see. I do think her first segment though her cheeks raises some eyebrows

There's something about that makeup.  Look at where they put the contour and blush - it's nearly up to her eyes and there's a lot of it too. The blush is supposed to hit the apple of the cheek- more towards the middle and the bottom half.  Where it's located, it's making her whole cheek much rounder, and a slightly puffy swollen look, which is probably emphasized by the fact that she has been crying. 

Just now, Aurora Dawn said:

There's something about that makeup.  Look at where they put the contour and blush - it's nearly up to her eyes and there's a lot of it too. The blush is supposed to hit the apple of the cheek- more towards the middle and the bottom half.  Where it's located, it's making her whole cheek much rounder, and a slightly puffy swollen look, which is probably emphasized by the fact that she has been crying. 

Yeah, and they do use the same kind of makeup at the fashion show as they do events. VS said it last year and Adriana’s makeup in china was the same through out. And her crying surely played a factor because there is a difference in how she looks in her two segments. But without makeup, she looks normal

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

Evrey year people say that she did something to her face but then the after party comes and her cheeks look normal or the next day they look normal

Adriana is getting older and naturally has high cheek bones. And today its in to contoure and highlight those areas. Adriana already has high cheek bones and a particular facial structure so she is going to have that look. But like I said, Adriana looks normal without the makeup. People always say makeup is powerful, no need to stop believing it now lol

I just realize that the last outfit Adriana wore is similar to her very first outfit she ever wore for the show

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Adriana is getting older and naturally has high cheek bones. And today its in to contoure and highlight those areas. Adriana already has high cheek bones and a particular facial structure so she is going to have that look. But like I said, Adriana looks normal without the makeup. People always say makeup is powerful, no need to stop believing it now lol

I just realize that the last outfit Adriana wore is similar to her very first outfit she ever wore for the show

The only similar thing is that they are both bodysuits.It would have been cool if she actually wore her first outfit at her final show but alas VS long lost it's creativity.I am curious why she wasn't at the red carpet like evrey year.She was with her family and friends but still.

5 minutes ago, Don_Billy said:

There´s nothing wrong with her cheeks, she is 37 years old, shes getting close to 40 and youth´s perfection is finnally getting away from her face.  Well i see that way, most women go trough that several years before.

I think that did play a role as well as her crying. People gotta be a little more considerate about that part. She looked really different in those two segments because she was really crying. 

But most people are just really proud of her and focused on that

23 minutes ago, jamiya said:

That video is chills! 😳 So gonna watch the show this year just for her.

Also, idk if she did something to her face, it sure did look like that and I was side-eyeing all her pics especially from the solo event. But when I saw her barefaced pics  from backstage I really don’t think she did.

Idk why the makeup for the show hasn’t done her justice in a long time and I think this year is at least way better. Plus, she usually always looks better in the second tapings of the show. That is after they’ve retouched her hair and makeup and honestly she looks fine to me? Only thing different is you can tell she’s really trying her best to hold back tears 

6 hours ago, morpheu said:

Evrey year people say that she did something to her face but then the after party comes and her cheeks look normal or the next day they look normal

Please check this video posted by @nhlovesadri to "Motion".

She talks about a special facial treatment for the show.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/video/adriana-lima-retires-from-victoria’s-secret-fashion-show-after-nearly-two-decades/vp-BBPuXHj

6 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Please check this video posted by @nhlovesadri to "Motion".

She talks about a special facial treatment for the show.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/video/adriana-lima-retires-from-victoria’s-secret-fashion-show-after-nearly-two-decades/vp-BBPuXHj

And it proves my point.She didn't inject anything into it,just some fancy facial treatment.Evrey model use different kinds of facial treatments.Nothing wrong with that.And even if she did,at 37 with 2 kids,no problem with it.

https://www.sandravelandia.com/

check for yourself