Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

I'm kind of sad of Adriana's last ever outfit. I would have love her to wear a crown of something like Tyra had. This outfit is too simple imo

Well she got a sign calling her the best angel of all time and  she is getting more things. I think VS did good enough, assuming they hold true to keeping the show like that

I'm so confused. Just a few months ago, she posted about wanting to stay on for a couple more years.  She's always wanted to do the fashion show for a long time, and the brand doesn't require her commitment for any other events.  Do you think VS has set a timer on her and discreetly pushed her and Ale out? I was also surprised when Ale hung up her wings last year since Ale has always actively sought media coverage.  It's just such a sudden turn from what Adriana was saying a few months ago, and what she's been saying for her whole career. 

If this is Adriana's last show, I honestly don't think I'll be watching the fashion show anymore.  I've been hanging by a thread with VS these last few years.  Them letting Adriana go will really drive the nail into the coffin. Their viewership numbers are already bad, and this will probably just make them tank even more after this. The fashion show without Adriana is nothing.  Not enough appeal to keep watching. Truly an ending. 

1 hour ago, Aurora Dawn said:

I'm so confused. Just a few months ago, she posted about wanting to stay on for a couple more years.  She's always wanted to do the fashion show for a long time, and the brand doesn't require her commitment for any other events.  Do you think VS has set a timer on her and discreetly pushed her and Ale out? I was also surprised when Ale hung up her wings last year since Ale has always actively sought media coverage.  It's just such a sudden turn from what Adriana was saying a few months ago, and what she's been saying for her whole career. 

If this is Adriana's last show, I honestly don't think I'll be watching the fashion show anymore.  I've been hanging by a thread with VS these last few years.  Them letting Adriana go will really drive the nail into the coffin. Their viewership numbers are already bad, and this will probably just make them tank even more after this. The fashion show without Adriana is nothing.  Not enough appeal to keep watching. Truly an ending. 

I think ALOT of factors played into it and it wasn't as easy as she thought as it would be. Also, I think Ale leaving did help

She is allowed to change her mind like anyone else.She could be annoyed that she hasn't been used at all by them this last year,literally nothing while she still looks great.Maybe her contract is up and VS offered less then what she wanted.And VS is clearly slowly pushing the vets out.The show has gotten worse year after year so i'm glad she is leaving and hopefully to a brand that uses her.

I don't like the make up on her or the outfits. I think the last few years vs tends to not flatter her so much with their make up/outfits, where as the make up on most other girls this year is phenomenal.

But truthfully it doesn't even matter. She looks so at peace with the way things are ending with VS. She looks happy and fulfilled, and I think VS will give her a far better farewell than Ale. I'm glad she's moving on. And there's no real reason to keep watching the show (for me). I hope she doesn't disappear from the public eye. She has been doing things lately and I think she's going to have a business venture. But can't be too careful given a few influences. Certainly the end of an era for vs. She looked so emotional and I loved the sentiment expressed in her last post. Queen. 

The funny part is that we have talked so much these last couple years how we were ready for her to leave and today I'm an emotional wreck. But I'm very happy also. She got what she deserve, even if we didn't believe she would get it. She got an opening all by herself, she got a closing, she got a segment being called the best of all time!!! She looks good in both her looks, better yet, she looks happy!!!

58 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

This one is giving me the feels. Sigh. I'm happy she's moving on but dammit. It's sad too. 

17145DA3-98DF-4E86-9F3D-9F19543F5CEC.jpeg

It really is! You have to be a huge hater to still talk shit about her as an angel after this. She has been doing this since she was a teen. Now she is almost 40 and a mom... thats something and those emotions, I can't even blame her. I can't imagine how she must felt, because even for fans just thinking about it as outsiders its emotional for us

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

It really is! You have to be a huge hater to still talk shit about her as an angel after this. She has been doing this since she was a teen. Now she is almost 40 and a mom... thats something and those emotions, I can't even blame her. I can't imagine how she must felt, because even for fans just thinking about it as outsiders its emotional for us

I've never really spent much time thinking about how emotional the last show would be for her. She grew up with VS. I also loved the genuine emotion. It's true to her character and it also is going to make for a good clip for them lol. 

For the fans though I think this was the hard part. Seeing her in the actual show won't be as sad as seeing her go through the emotions of participating in it in real time. 

Ok i know this is not a general vs thread but wow they did candice so dirty with this outfit? I never thought I'd see the day that candice had one of the worst of the entire show. 

8DAA5254-05D5-428B-B62C-009E2C3D269A.thumb.jpeg.4a032073c46dcc85396d55e545b99e60.jpeg

Although I didn't like either of Adriana's outfits I loved the wings that looked like white peacock feathers. 

IDK why they did Candice like that, and to be real, she actually looked really good this year. Thats insane. They went from, always LOVING to show case her body because it was good to, covering her alll the way up. Even the back of her outfit had some RANDOM tail to cover her ass

I kinda like Adriana's outfits. I like the celestal one the most though. Her legs looked great and she looked the best in that segment, in the segment she opened she was clearly just crying the whole way lol