Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

IDK how true it is but someone claimed that Adriana's is/was late at night.

Adriana's fans right now:

1.gif.f8dbaff6536f5301312c0160a15db5bf.gif

Last Night or tonight? Because .. if was last night somebody would see some photos/videos of her , no? Even because the papparazzi are literally camping outsite vs headquartes

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Last Night or tonight? Because .. if was last night somebody would see some photos/videos of her , no? Even because the papparazzi are literally camping outsite vs headquartes

Either last night or tonight. Not, not necessarily to your second question. Its pretty easy, especially depending on how late. Also, VS themselves calls those paps.They could have easily told them not to come that day. And fans are not gonna be there at night. Things are clearly hush hush and I think the reason is bigger than I think. I would be surprised if it was ONLY because of PR at this point. Because they are really trying to be secretive it seems, like forreal and I can't even guess why because she didn't get the fb nor is she opening the show

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Either last night or tonight. Not, not necessarily to your second question. Its pretty easy, especially depending on how late. Also, VS themselves calls those paps.They could have easily told them not to come that day. And fans are not gonna be there at night. Things are clearly hush hush and I think the reason is bigger than I think. I would be surprised if it was ONLY because of PR at this point. Because they are really trying to be secretive it seems, like forreal and I can't even guess why because she didn't get the fb nor is she opening the show

Me too, if the didn't said anything about the FB , whe could guess about it .. So, maybe she got the SO or SW , idk .. but this is all weird. And today was the final day of fittings, at last was what Barbara Fialho said on her instagram

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Me too, if the didn't said anything about the FB , whe could guess about it .. So, maybe she got the SO or SW , idk .. but this is all weird. And today was the final day of fittings, at last was what Barbara Fialho said on her instagram

Its probably even bigger than that. Its something though because they clearly don't even want Adriana to be seen. It makes sense why she is so silent

What could it be bigger than that? Do you think she is leaving and is going to have a farewell? I mean a significant one, not only backstage like Ale's. I want her to, because she really deserves, but I don't know.  

^I think it’s a possibility. There have been rumors of her retiring from VS every show since 2014 but this is the first year I’ve actually taken the speculation seriously. 

Her actions remind me of Ale last year when Ale didn’t talk much prior to the show, wasn’t photographed much and everything was secretive. *IF* she’s leaving that’s fine. VS is a sinking ship and there’s light on the other side of the tunnel for her and her career. 

It has me wondering about her *potential* send off. There’s really nothing significant left. Taylor is opening, Elsa w/the bra, CandiSwan w/the biggest wings. The only thing she could possibly have is a video montage and closing the show (they let Ale close last year and took it from her during editing 🙄 but I don’t think they’d do Dri that dirty. :ninja:)   

Guess we’ll see Thursday....

1 hour ago, 4BWL said:

^I think it’s a possibility. There have been rumors of her retiring from VS every show since 2014 but this is the first year I’ve actually taken the speculation seriously. 

Her actions remind me of Ale last year when Ale didn’t talk much prior to the show, wasn’t photographed much and everything was secretive. *IF* she’s leaving that’s fine. VS is a sinking ship and there’s light on the other side of the tunnel for her and her career. 

It has me wondering about her *potential* send off. There’s really nothing significant left. Taylor is opening, Elsa w/the bra, CandiSwan w/the biggest wings. The only thing she could possibly have is a video montage and closing the show (they let Ale close last year and took it from her during editing 🙄 but I don’t think they’d do Dri that dirty. :ninja:)   

Guess we’ll see Thursday....

But we saw Ale GOING to fittings lol. I remember because she was one of the last ones. Lais was the very last I think.

But yeah, also people did note that Adriana stopped saying she was pushing until 40. Last year at the show, she said something like, for as long as she could. You could tell then she started considering and I think what helped was Alessandra leaving. Its not the only thing but maybe it was a factor. I remember her saying she didn't know what she was going to do now. Maybe she meant it. And that is understandable because thats pretty hard. To be the only angel near 40 and everybody else is young and cutesy because thats how VS like them now. It is difficult to be in that alone. But who knows. I am just ready for all of this to be over. I can't take keeping up with this fashion show longer, I am already getting into it with people in the VSFS thread because it seems like some of the people from IG have made bellazon accounts LOL, and I am tired of the fans tripping out about it. like this is really getting to some fans, not me, but alot of them are tripping over this. Like actually offended. They are acting as if Adriana is the only one being silent and clearly she isn't. VS is getting harassed just as much as she is on social media about confirming her walk. And they aren't saying shit neither. And whether or not people see her going to fittings is NOT on her, thats def VS' job . Adriana doesn't run from paps lol. But VS can control when people see her at fittings and whether she was there.

Every year people wonder but it we always saw her at fittings and she did post about the show atleast once. So this is pretty new behavior on both her and VS’ parts. But I am happy that she got to do that solo event. She looked great as well! She deserved that moment 

Yay! Finally Adri!!! :)   The make up wasn't great, but she is glowing and I'm glad.

I really hope if this is her last show as everyone is saying on the VSFS thread that she gets a good look. Because I'm really worried about this year. I found the FB underwhelming, the SO, so so (no pun intended) and Jo's outfit, the worst ever.

Another thing I really don't comprehend... if you are a VS fan, how you cannot love or at least respect Adri? She is VS face!!!

The hate she gets at the VSFS thread from some is crazy and I don't get it. Because I love fashion... VS has only become a thing for me,  because is insane for a Brazilian to follow fashion and not follow VS, since our so many famous models from Brazil have walk the show. 

I'm glad we got to see the Queen and praying I can work tomorrow from the computer most of the day so I can follow the madness.

7 minutes ago, Kittenluv said:

Another thing I really don't comprehend... if you are a VS fan, how you cannot love or at least respect Adri? She is VS face!!!

The hate she gets at the VSFS thread from some is crazy and I don't get it.

RIGHT?! Somebody just said she has botox, like are you blind or something?! Elsa has lips that sometimes looks like inflatable boats (she ruined them completely), and don't get me started on Kendull or Bella, but nobody complains about them, ever, while every excuse is good to shit over poor Adriana that kills herself at the gym to look amazing and healthy.

Tomorrow I have work too, but considering my time zone I'll be here at lunch and when they sleep/just woke up, and in the evening at backstage time but sadly I'll go to sleep before the second show taping... but at least on Friday afternoon I'm home so I can see everything.

33 minutes ago, Kittenluv said:

Yay! Finally Adri!!! :)   The make up wasn't great, but she is glowing and I'm glad.

I really hope if this is her last show as everyone is saying on the VSFS thread that she gets a good look. Because I'm really worried about this year. I found the FB underwhelming, the SO, so so (no pun intended) and Jo's outfit, the worst ever.

The hate she gets at the VSFS thread from some is crazy and I don't get it. Because I love fashion... VS has only become a thing for me,  because is insane for a Brazilian to follow fashion and not follow VS, since our so many famous models from Brazil have walk the show. 

I'm glad we got to see the Queen and praying I can work tomorrow from the computer most of the day so I can follow the madness.

Yeah, did you see that post about her possibly only getting one outfit because VS wouldn’t “ waste” two outfits on her, that pissed me off soo bad. And they said that shit over her ig post. Adriana already said she was not talking about VS in that post, she is with them as we speak. So to say that if VS gave her two outfits it would be a waste is insane. People went crazy not knowing if she was going to be back with VS lol, thats for a reason. Adriana is anything but a waste to VS, thats why they gave her a solo event today. Like I said, people like that are jealous, And they speak that way because of it. But the more they hate, the better things get for adriana. Today proved that because the haters just knew VS let her go after they misinterpreted her ig post. Only for her to be confirmed in the biggest way. So they keep on saying that she will only get one outfit, out of spite because they dislike her, wishing something bad on her basically. They gonna mess around and karma will get them again 

15 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

RIGHT?! Somebody just said she has botox, like are you blind or something?! Elsa has lips that sometimes looks like inflatable boats (she ruined them completely), and don't get me started on Kendull or Bella, but nobody complains about them, ever, while every excuse is good to shit over poor Adriana that kills herself at the gym to look amazing and healthy.

I saw that and I was confused because of the model in the person's avi. I don't know how many Candice fans are in here and I'm sorry if I offend but let's be honest, Candice has been messing with botox and fillers for the last few years and JUST turned 30 on October 20th. 

In last year's VSFS thread I pointed out Elsa's lips because someone with an Elsa avi accused Adriana of fillers and all hell broke loose for like 2-3 pages. 🙄

Yes. I always see you two at the other thread defending Adriana. :)  I usually only post (before I didn't even post) at the models that I like pages. I guess most of these people are teens, but if you enjoy fashion, and a brand such as VS and not enjoy Adriana, is really weird. I guess if they are really young they haven't really seen VS at its high, so they don't understand.

Yeah! Now, I'm moving on to better things... very curious to see Adriana's looks tomorrow (and a bit afraid)!!!

Editing so I don't double post... like if Candace and Elsa uses or not... I still think they both look amazing and are wonderful on the runway and have done great things for the brand. Different than Romee's work that used to be not so good, but this year she is looking stunning. 

Edited by Kittenluv
so I don't double post it