Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Well ... I was thinkg the same thing .. it only miss her as an angel (if she's still is) to do the fittings, maybe she just in Miami for the halloween .. But we know she's not alone (not talking about her kids) .. So it is soo strange the way she has been acting, VS doesn't say anything or even her .. I Still don't understand why she's so back away from VS, it almost like she had a brain wash.. Let's hope and pray to see her in the fittings .. if she's not there.. we all kow she left vs ..

Yeah, with you know who being in the picture. It is very complicated and hard to put together why BOTH her and VS are so mute when it comes to her. It could be that she left, and they are just leaving it up to her to say something.

Or, she hasn't left, and she is just being weird about VS. Because like I said, during the fashion show last year Adriana was very weird about it. She refused to post about the show and China, until it was time to air the show. For me, thats where the brain washing stuff comes in. Because she was clearly still with VS. She was clearly still apart of the show. But all she did during that week was post about Metin or quote him. Nevermind the fact that she is with people who knew her and had her back for 17 years...  It was like she didn't want to acknowledge why she was in China. She was too caught up on something that she only knew about a few months ago, instead of something she has been doing for years.  That was strange because that was the first time she showed such attitude and lack of acknowledgment of the show. Don't get me wrong, she was never one to spam her VS work. She barely post her recent work on social media now. But like I said she'd atleast post once in the past

I mean, we all knew how much she loved VS. Even if she didn't spam her feed with old VS content like other angels, you could tell by her energy and vibe. And now, we kinda don't know anymore. But what kills me is how quickly this happened and sudden. 17 years, she was always happy and excited for it.

Anyway, also I wonder if this is also PR. VS is deteriorating, and they did send the kardashians special outfits to wear. That was so tacky and trashy of them lol. So its clear they need PR. And maybe, just maybe VS and Adriana are being so silent to keep people on their toes and as a PR move. Because clearly thats what they need lol. 

But despite VS not doing well these days, Adriana should still leave that brand with alot of grace, gratefulness and respect. Just leaving after that IG post and unfollowing majority of the models and Ed. Would make her look terrible. That is bad enough to ruin her career. Its unprofessional and it would make her personality look horrible and nobody would want to work with someone like that. Hell, nobody would want to be a fan of someone like that. Thats why I am nervous because she would really be letting so many people down, including herself.

It doesn't matter if VS isn't good anymore. When VS was doing great, they gave her ALOT. She may not owe her fans anything, but she owes VS something. Which is to leave properly. Not after a controversial IG post and unfollowing their models. That just isn't right. And that is the ONLY reason I want her to still be walking this year. So that if she decides to leave after this year, atleast we know she didn't leave after making a messy IG post.

So yeah, lets pray that she shows up at fittings. If not, she has dug her own grave. It just would not be a good look.

Barbs would be a good person to know, is she still the fit model? Even if she isn't, when you go to fittings there is a board with models names on it for their segments and stuff, so you know who will be walking by looking at that board. Its just that confirmation was via a dm... But I am just hoping its true lol. I don't even care. I don't care what outfit she gets if she does walk. Whether or not she will open or close a section. I don't care if she will look good. Or if she would walk great. She just needs to be there lol

I know. While everybody in the VSFS thread is going crazy about the FB. I don't really care about anything, but a confirmation that Adri will be on it. Not even because I love VS for her right now. But I also believe she deserves to leave VS in a good way. 

2 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

There was a press realease and they confirmed about Adriana walking to the show.

Screenshot_2018-11-01-14-05-37.jpg

Thank you! This is even better than a message from Barbara Fialho (that I was unsure of being true). :)

Just now, Kittenluv said:

I know. While everybody in the VSFS thread is going crazy about the FB. I don't really care about anything, but a confirmation that Adri will be on it. Not even because I love VS for her right now. But I also believe she deserves to leave VS in a good way. 

1000% what you say

I also believe that she must have given up on the "be with VS until she is 40 thing" and will probably say goodbye this year. 

I also think she is happy right now with her Puma contract and it fits her personal style. So, I only want a good send-off, deserving of her time with them. 

1 hour ago, Kittenluv said:

I also believe that she must have given up on the "be with VS until she is 40 thing" and will probably say goodbye this year. 

I also think she is happy right now with her Puma contract and it fits her personal style. So, I only want a good send-off, deserving of her time with them. 

Exactly, exactly. If Adriana doesn't make it to the "40 years" thing, that would be fine. This could be her last year. For HER sake, I just needed her to still be with the brand after the IG post thing. She deserves to leave VS in a proper way. And VS themselves deserve it as well. Lord knows the brand is struggling, its hard for me to tolerate it. But at the end of the day, VS used to be something great and special, and Adriana was there at that time. Most importantly, they let her run it and do great things when it was doing well. So, she has to continue to do right by them and make sure she leaves on a good note. Showing up at this years show would be just that.

I used to care about her having a "big" send off. But shit has been so crazy this year, it doesn't even matter to me anymore lol. VS gave her alot already. Also, say this is her last year, doing 18 shows is still phenomenal. Being an angel for 18 years is very phenomenal as well. That is a record, Adriana missed the 2009 show because of pregnancy, so her and Ale have always been equal in show numbers because Ale knows how to lose weight incredibly fast lol. But since apparently Adriana is walking this year, that would make 18 for her. Nobody else done that many, and that is still a very hard number to beat.

Lol Adriana got regular people reading VS press statements just to know whether or not she is coming

The fact that people were even dming other models asking it lol. I think VS also waiting so long to confirm that was a PR thing, as I said. The anticipation about whether or not someone like her coming forced people to keep tabs on the show. They literally waited the last minute to confirm her, even her fitting is the very last one of all angels.

At the end of the day she can be happy with her work for VS she achieved so much that no one is even close to her nor no one ever will be. I just want her to get out because VS is joke lately.. Only thing VS care about are the Kardashians/Hadids.. And NA's which is a good thing because they need to push new girls same as they did with Adriana back in 00's. I think she's really over VS, grateful but over. 

1 hour ago, Isabell said:

At the end of the day she can be happy with her work for VS she achieved so much that no one is even close to her nor no one ever will be. I just want her to get out because VS is joke lately.. Only thing VS care about are the Kardashians/Hadids.. And NA's which is a good thing because they need to push new girls same as they did with Adriana back in 00's. I think she's really over VS, grateful but over. 

Since she is walking this year and all the things she said about VS in recent interviews, she is surely grateful. We can stop questioning that now. I hope she isn't "too over it", I hope she walks that show like its 2005 lol. She can be over it but she is still there, so hopefully she gets in the spirit, or pretend to be. Because at the end of the day, she is still here lol

11 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Since she is walking this year and all the things she said about VS in recent interviews, she is surely grateful. We can stop questioning that now. I hope she isn't "too over it", I hope she walks that show like its 2005 lol. She can be over it but she is still there, so hopefully she gets in the spirit, or pretend to be. Because at the end of the day, she is still here lol

She is here for sure but we all want her to leave at the top. But I don't see that coming now. I actually think now with Taylor opening the show and Behati back + how much VS pushing NA's I don't think she will open a segment at all and she will for SURE not lead the finale so now basically she's just like a regular model. I hope I'm wrong but..that's not what she desereve at the end of the day :)
P:S From you're previous posts it's clear that you see that she's way too over VS. Sure she might stay till 40 but there's really no point.

1 hour ago, Isabell said:

She is here for sure but we all want her to leave at the top. But I don't see that coming now. I actually think now with Taylor opening the show and Behati back + how much VS pushing NA's I don't think she will open a segment at all and she will for SURE not lead the finale so now basically she's just like a regular model. I hope I'm wrong but..that's not what she desereve at the end of the day :)
P:S From you're previous posts it's clear that you see that she's way too over VS. Sure she might stay till 40 but there's really no point.

Yeah, I was just looking at that. With the way they push the new angels. Taylor is opening. And behati is back, and Candice is there. Adriana is probably not gonna open a segment this year... Its gonna suck for her fans, especially if this is her last show. She will probably leave like Alessandra. Which isn't what we prefer but thats what happens when you stay so long. We can't be picky as fans. We can't be mad because Adriana got alot through out her years.

And at the end of the day, its obvious that she is still one of the biggest stars of that show. She doesn't need VS to give her anything,  to have a spot light on her. Its gonna be on her regardless, that is the good thing. People will not be seeing seeing her as a regular model. They still see her as the best and thats the difference. She can afford to not have anything special, she has herself. That is why I hope she walks like she used to for old times sake, because too many people been shitting on her walk from last year. She gotta show the haters to not get it twisted lol

53 minutes ago, Isabell said:

That' the point , I mean .. back in the 00's being an angel it was mean something, you got the attention for the press, got lot of works, for been a vs angel.. it was the time when VS make Superfuc***gmodels , Like Gisele, Heidi, Adriana, Tyra Queen Banks and others .. the angels alwas got something special, with thoses BIG wings and gorgeous lingeries, they treated the angels very well.. and only angel didn't go to the castings .. in theses days .. it is the oposite .. any model get something special, get wing, don't go to the castings .. like Kardashian/Jenner/Haddids who does even know how to walk or think they are too good for the fashion World like Kendall .. and the lingeries are soo awful , the segments tooo ..  and even some angels, are soo boring, has the worst catwalk even worst then Jenner/Haddid and still got the big wings. I think all theses things ( and something more) it is why Adriana it's not all happy with the brand .. I think she still in vs because she want to show , even if you has 40 you still can walk in a lingerie brand

3 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

That' the point , I mean .. back in the 00's being an angel it was mean something, you got the attention for the press, got lot of works, for been a vs angel.. it was the time when VS make Superfuc***gmodels , Like Gisele, Heidi, Adriana, Tyra Queen Banks and others .. the angels alwas got something special, with thoses BIG wings and gorgeous lingeries, they treated the angels very well.. and only angel didn't go to the castings .. in theses days .. it is the oposite .. any model get something special, get wing, don't go to the castings .. like Kardashian/Jenner/Haddids who does even know how to walk or think they are too good for the fashion World like Kendall .. and the lingeries are soo awful , the segments tooo ..  and even some angels, are soo boring, has the worst catwalk even worst then Jenner/Haddid and still got the big wings. I think all theses things ( and something more) it is why Adriana it's not all happy with the brand .. I think she still in vs because she want to show , even if you has 40 you still can walk in a lingerie brand

I don't think so. She seems grateful and not to care and understanding. Like we all hated her SA outfit but she loved it. Like seriously, she posted about that outfit and said it was her favorite of the show. I think she isn't bitter at all. An article in a magazine two years ago tried to claim that and she denied it on social media. ... Would she prefer things to be different maybe. But Adriana seemed to never care to get all the great things, she was just happy to get what she has from VS. She isn't one of those angels who got a big head after VS pushed them alot. There are angels like that, but Adriana isn't one of them.  I think she has just always been happy to be there to mark another year to walk lol. Maybe its the overall general change in VS and that "moment of transition" that she mentioned in her W mag interview is what makes it harder for her.

I def think Adriana's fittings are last for PR reasons and because she didn't get anything special this year, not even a segment opening. I am sure all of the angels who got a segment opening already did their fittings. She will probably close something, which isn't as good as an opening but as I said, its what happens when you stay long. It happened to Ale and Heidi. Adriana is lucky to have had an opening every year since 2001 actually.

I think this will be what Adriana makes it. Its up to her to walk and act like she is one of the most anticipated VS angels (which she is). So as I said before, when its time for her to be an angel, I hope she really puts on no matter how she may "feel". Alot of people are losing their faith with VS but not with her. So, I hope she brings it no matter what