Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

12 hours ago, Clauds said:

Because Metin is ...

THE DEVIL!

And he must be defeated by Adriana's Loyal Gladiators. Because clearly Adriana is a retarded woman who does not know what is good for herself, the Bellazon pals obviously know better than her. Duh.

Just look her past with men and you will have the answer

• 2 weeks later...

I was randomly watching a video and look what I saw, apparently a really popular dance studio in LA has a painting of Adriana from her 2010 Vogue spain cover, on their building. Like the entrance on the outside of their dance building is a HUGE painting of Adriana's vogue cover. Play this video and its the first thing you see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFVkxq8atAM

Here are some screen shots

1.thumb.png.c746c14f7222de7a0109f422582e3d1b.png2.thumb.png.ee5ad405934e898b9d934dba211a9b21.png

(click on them to see it better)

ugh, I wish she was doing more editorials people are always inspired by her work.

On 8/27/2018 at 10:57 PM, Souled-Out said:

I don't think so, according to Metin's IG about two days ago. He was still in florida, so she was as well. As of today, I am not sure. But this entire time, she actually has been home.

She just hasn't been active at all. *big sigh*

I was hoping maybe she was working but she has been home. I am hoping the reason he was there for so damn long is because she has other shit to do coming up in September. Usually the holiday shooting for VS would have taken place but, it hasn't. I am not even sure if they are doing it this year. VS has been hurting guys, I wouldn't be surprised if the big holiday shooting isn't a thing anymore. Slowly the company has had to put a stop to certain things, and I wouldn't be surprised if holiday shooting is next because it looks like castings are already starting. VS has been dying as is. The only reason I would be upset if Adriana has left VS is because she left without recognition and on a very low note. Whenever Adriana leaves, someone like her needs to leave with respect paid to her and some kind of tribute. Like, she just can't randomly leave via a statement. She is literally their most iconic angel ever. She is the longest serving angel ever. Somebody like her just can't leave unexpectedly.. I see Adriana has a thing for not realizing how much she is worth as a model and how great she is, but when it comes to VS she really needs to recognize it. So, I am really hoping she is still an angel and shows up for the show this year. She can't end such an iconic and respectful VS career on a random note. Thats the only reason why I hope she is still with VS. She needs to leave on a good note. If it turns out she actually has left VS, her and metin are going to get it.

But who knows with her. I really hope she has some kind of Vogue cover soon, she literally has not had one in years. And she hasn't had an actual magazine cover in a year. I think thats because of the damage she did to herself with her Instagram post shenanigans. Its much easier to book commercial work and runway work than editorials. Because with runway work, you come to them. The magazines have to come to you, I wonder if she ran the editors away with her shenanigans. Also, she clearly isn't active on IG at all these days, and so that means her social media is dying as well

So far only the "new" angels was doing vs holidays 2018 , and some non angels like Roos, Lameka, Ming and that girl who is friend of Sara , I think her name is Sadie (?) .. anyway . I think she's in "vacation" and that's why she hasn't been so active , but .. yes , her social midia is dying and she hasn't been working like last year , but last hope for that editorial for Love Magazine and the Miu Miu campaign. As far I know she's still an angel , if she wasn't , somebody of her staff would did some statement .. but who knows .. Alessandra is still as an angel in vs site , even she's working with another lingerie brand lol . And about vs is diyng .. everyone know it's because thoses awful lingeries and some boring models and some boring angels lol

I don't think so... I would like for that but I don't see it right now. For some reason I don't. I just think she just has been getting herself in the right mode again as far as boxing and working out goes. As we noticed for the first time since like 2007, Adriana was struggling more than usual with fitness. And she noticed it and she didn't like it at all, so she has been spending extra time on that.

I do think some kind of sportswear endorsement is in the future but I just don't know when. Especially if she is still with VS and fittings and stuff will be coming up soon and if she is still with them (and I believe she is) she is getting herself ready for it as @nhlovesadri said. Its about that time she starts being in the gym more. Like, Adriana hasn't even taken a vacation since last year. Which is unusual for her. We haven't even seen her at the beach in Miami and she hasn't hinted to that. Thats unusual but I can see why this is happening because she had to spend alot of time this year getting back in shape, and then she had cannes and other events and some work to do in between. Then she had to come home and be a mom and entertain her leeching boyfriend and his family. So, I think she is at the gym alot right now to prep for VS right now. And overall she has been in there alot because she was struggling in the start of the year.

Also @Miss Bathory when I mentioned holiday shooting not occurring I mean, the big holiday commercial that every angel does. Like when they were in aspen last year. That has not happened yet and it usually does by now. And instead VS is already doing castings and regular holiday lingerie shooting (what you were mentioning) it looks like there won't be a big holiday commercial this year

20 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't think so... I would like for that but I don't see it right now. For some reason I don't. I just think she just has been getting herself in the right mode again as far as boxing and working out goes. As we noticed for the first time since like 2007, Adriana was struggling more than usual with fitness. And she noticed it and she didn't like it at all, so she has been spending extra time on that.

I do think some kind of sportswear endorsement is in the future but I just don't know when. Especially if she is still with VS and fittings and stuff will be coming up soon and if she is still with them (and I believe she is) she is getting herself ready for it as @nhlovesadri said. Its about that time she starts being in the gym more. Like, Adriana hasn't even taken a vacation since last year. Which is unusual for her. We haven't even seen her at the beach in Miami and she hasn't hinted to that. Thats unusual but I can see why this is happening because she had to spend alot of time this year getting back in shape, and then she had cannes and other events and some work to do in between. Then she had to come home and be a mom and entertain her leeching boyfriend and his family. So, I think she is at the gym alot right now to prep for VS right now. And overall she has been in there alot because she was struggling in the start of the year.

Also @Miss Bathory when I mentioned holiday shooting not occurring I mean, the big holiday commercial that every angel does. Like when they were in aspen last year. That has not happened yet and it usually does by now. And instead VS is already doing castings and regular holiday lingerie shooting (what you were mentioning) it looks like there won't be a big holiday commercial this year

Yeh, that was I saying, I think only those girls who I mentioned will be on the vs Holiday shoot. I don't think it will be the commercial this year, since they are with low cash, so maybe they want focus in something else

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

Does anyone know why Ed deleted his Instagram account? (sorry if this is not a topic to post here)

Probably deactivated while castings were happening because alot of people try to get his attention on there and clearly castings are going on.

Even though, this has been happening for years and he never did that. But deactivating an IG is still a newer feature

20 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Probably deactivated while castings were happening because alot of people try to get his attention on there and clearly castings are going on.

Even though, this has been happening for years and he never did that. But deactivating an IG is still a newer feature

Thanks!

Heidi Klum just announced she's leaving Project Runway and I have the feeling maybe Adriana be the new host, it would make sense that she dropped out of ABS for this. I just don't see another model who could get this gig other than Adriana.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Heidi Klum just announced she's leaving Project Runway and I have the feeling maybe Adriana be the new host, it would make sense that she dropped out of ABS for this. I just don't see another model who could get this gig other than Adriana.

Why do you think this? It would be better if this is true .. since project runway it is a little more better than ABS

Because there's really no other high profile model people care about that much and has a solid career and is known by the public, the only other option that comes to my mind is Alessandra but considering her career is a joke lately, I don't think they'd go with her. There's also no way a youngster will go for this job because it's very time consuming and they tend to be travelling a lot and I just don't see someone like Gigi getting this gig. This would be right up Adri's ally: she's hosted before, Americans know her and love her and it's a job that would keep her in the same place for a while which I think it's something Adriana looks for now that she's older and has children, and it's also a job that will pay well. 

I am not sure if Project runway would ask her. There have been some seasons I believe where Heidi took off. They could even try to go for someone else famous that isn't a model who knows

However, Adriana looks to be getting back into press again. She just got another vogue video (finally she gets one again, hopefully a cover is next) and apparently she filmed with good morning america. So maybe she does have something else in waiting. 

Found this tweet funny because Adriana is actually the "older" AKA FIRST version lol. But I guess this person didn't realize Adriana's age just by looking at her

I think She has a serious problem with nudity .Russell James' launch of his photobook and exhibition "Angels" with nude shoots I don't understand why he choose to shoot model like Adriana who refuse to be nude , she has one of the most ridiculous pictures of this exhibition and a lot of model are topless or nude but not her , I think it's not a good publicity for her !

ADL.jpg

It's her body, her choice. You don't have to be naked and showing everything to be sexy and Adriana has barely done any nudity in the past 20 years yet she is known as one of the sexiest woman on the planet. She looks great in that picture, I don't see any ridiculous about it and I highly doubt Adriana is the only one who didn't do nudity, Taylor Hill and Barbara Palvin also don't do nudity and they are in the book.

Perhaps for you , but for me full frontal nudity is really beautiful and natural and it's really incredible when the photographer is one of the best photographer in this business !

Covered nudity is for me unnatural and pictures become ridiculous because it's unnatural and not spontaneous ! the work becomes overrated and the model is not sexy and does not release anything !

Wow I surely disagree with those nude statements. There is nothing wrong with that photo. Adriana has dude nude before but it was at the very start of her career. She was really young and still didn’t have much sucess yet. If adriana was never comfortable doing full on nude, more power to her tbh. This is nude enough and there is nothing wrong with that shot. And there is nothing bad for her career about doing full blown nude... as long as she doesn’t go all out and announce it like last time lol