Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

17 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I have just seen this NY Times article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/01/arts/cameo-nikki-blonsky-now-you-can-just-pay-celebrities-to-say-stuff.html

about a thing named Cameo, it's a service where you pay a celebrity to record a message you want and then they send you the video. I found out because the article names Adriana as an example, saying her price is 40$ for each message. I was skeptical (she doesn't feel like the woman who would do that), but it's the New York Times website who wrote it so they wouldn't invent things on purpose: I looked into their website where you can browse the celebs available and yes, there's her name, but the associated icon is of a blonde woman that is not her at all, so I guess it's a fake and the NY Times writer just saw her name but didn't check if it was really her.

That’s Adriana Lima a Portuguese influencer / model. It also has a Portuguese flag in the description of the profile

17 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I have just seen this NY Times article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/01/arts/cameo-nikki-blonsky-now-you-can-just-pay-celebrities-to-say-stuff.html

about a thing named Cameo, it's a service where you pay a celebrity to record a message you want and then they send you the video. I found out because the article names Adriana as an example, saying her price is 40$ for each message. I was skeptical (she doesn't feel like the woman who would do that), but it's the New York Times website who wrote it so they wouldn't invent things on purpose: I looked into their website where you can browse the celebs available and yes, there's her name, but the associated icon is of a blonde woman that is not her at all, so I guess it's a fake and the NY Times writer just saw her name but didn't check if it was really her.

That’s Adriana Lima a Portuguese influencer / model. It also has a Portuguese flag in the description of the profile

1 minute ago, HighMaintenance said:

Thank you for the info, I didn't know there was a Portuguese famous Adriana Lima as well. The NY Times wrote the Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana, they didn't check it was another woman then as I supposed.

7 hours ago, irona said:

Metin followed "Classy Millionaire https://www.instagram.com/millionairewithclass/" on instagram. lol 
And now he and his family are driving Adriana's Tesla.

I saw that. I have really been trying to ignore him because Adriana seems to be getting her priorities right again. But its so annoying how everytime he comes around, all you get from him is being a leech. Talking selfies in Adriana's car. Talking pictures of her home. Taking pictures pictures of something her chef made. Even when Adriana got that free invite to that soccer/futbol match, all you see is him stuffing his face. It just really feel like she is being used and even if she does seems to be getting on a better track, I still don't like seeing her being leeched off of.  But He has always been like this, its clearly something Adriana is ok with for whatever reason

I found that car selfie weird though because it does look like either Metin or his dad are driving, but that can't be the case because they aren't American citizens or anything like that. You have to have a license here to drive her and that takes awhile for people who aren't citizens to get.  Adriana has lived here since she was like 19 and she did not get her license until she was like 27 or 28.  I know damn well they didn't do something illegal, just so why can be seen in Adriana's expensive car...IDK for sure who was driving the car, but still taking a selfie of all of them like that in someone else's expensive, still gives me leech vibes. And then he goes on to following more "millionaire" accounts. Its not the first time, and it just doesn't give a good feeling because he is no where near close to being one. However he is dating one, and he makes sure that everybody knows that when he takes photos of her house and cars constantly. Not to mention the access Adriana herself gives him by inviting him to highprofile sporting events and bringing him along with her on private Jets. While he is following millionaire accounts,  she is introducing him to that lifestyle, and he shows it off. Sounds like her kindness and sharing is being taken advantage of but she shows no signs of being alarmed by it.

Lets just hope she continues to focus on her career more, so that we can continue to attempt to drown out metin and his leeching. Even though its clear he wants people to continue to pay attention to him.

7 hours ago, Sanni said:

What the hell? :noexpression:

Lol. Welcome, this is what we have been dealing with for almost a year now. How is everyone except for Adriana not seeing whats wrong with this picture is beyond me. But hey, she working again. It was worse earlier this year lol. Metin was coming off as very opportunist, as well as sneaky, he did shady things on social media that even made Adriana upset at one point. And to top it off Adriana wasn't working and was gaining weight more than she ever did.

So, this is nothing compared to all the messed up things he did earlier this year, because atleast Adriana's is focused again on her fitness and work, and her personality is more recognizable again. This shit was happening earlier this year and Adriana wasn't even working and she was coming off so... I can't describe it but she had changed for awhile, in a bad way. Alot of us didn't like her personality at that time. Which is not surprising because everytime Adriana dates someone, in someway they rub off on her. This is unfortunate because he doesn't come off as a good, likeable and secure person like Adriana usually did. He comes off as the opposite, and funny enough earlier this year Adriana herself came off as being opposite of who she was.

But it seems like she is coming around again, so its easier to see past Metin's opportunist and sneaky ways. I am just waiting for the moment where Adriana finally puts her foot down and stop brushing the shit he does off. IDK what else he has done, but a fellow fan told me just about a week or two before her birthday she had unfollowed him again. He is toxic. And people like him tend to be anyway. It doesn't help that this dude really does come off as someone who likes to use her and then show it off, and who has money on his mind following accounts about millionaire lifestyles and shit. Not even Adriana follows stuff like that and SHE is the millionaire! Adriana does not follow anything like that and she has never been about that kind of stuff, money and superficial things. I am sure she enjoys the life SHE worked hard for, but she doesn't enjoy it that much that she follows accounts about millionaires and luxurious things. Its a good thing thats doesn't seem important to her, but its scary that it seems important to her boyfriend, who is not the millionaire, who nobody knew about until she dated him

He literally looks like the girlfriends of rappers/actors, who are  with the rappers because of their money and possessions, and they go on social media and show it off, knowing its not even theirs but their famous boyfriends stuff. Thats what groupies do. And groupies are also gold diggers who get with celebs to use them. He is literally doing the same things as them, he is just a male, and Adriana is a woman. But his actions match the actions of a female gold digger.

ALL his family it is in Adriana's House? I never saw HER family doing stuff like that .. this guy its getting out of control. I STILL Don't know what she saw in him. URGH! Let's hope to se if she will be in VS Holiday Comercial this year .. if she doesn't show off , we will know she's not longer a vs angel 

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

adriana's ig stories

38449828_1750326048414579_581218837333016576_n.thumb.jpg.b22bad5b72a66c98c8f68f26573b4327.jpg

ummm...

Well she needs to be telling her boyfriend that because he is searching for it on millionaire social media accounts while also showing off her possessions and lifestyle that she got with her own success.

But whatever, Adriana doesn't mind leeches and users. I am convinced that she will never get it until this all somehow blows up hugely in her face. I feel like she is too naive to know some users when she sees one. I mean the fact that other bellazon users who never spoke about this issue with him, also sees whats wrong with this shows that. Its not just us who are put off by it. Metin's behavior shows bad signs, it really is unsettling seeing them post all this stuff, and you don't even see Adriana anywhere. Obviously she had to be nearby but still the fact that this whole time they neglected to show her says something because all those pics @irona shared are from his dad. All you see are Metin and Adriana's possessions (her house, her pool, her bikes, her car). if you're gonna use all her shit and show it off, atleast show where all these nice things come from.  She really does have some leeches on her hands. She probably thinks she is being a nice person and giving them happiness, but the way they are showing this off shows they don't have the same good intentions as her

And @Miss Bathory is right. You don't see Adriana's family ever doing that. Not her cousin, not her mom. We only know when Adriana's mom is with her, because of Adriana herself. Adriana shares this good lifestyle with them also but they never do this. Probably because thats her real family, and they actually do care about her and love her, for her. Not for what she can offer them as a successful rich person.

Why does general discussion in Adriana Lima sub forum have pictures of her boyfriend and his family? Where is Adriana in these pics? If you would like to discuss her boyfriend you can open a thread for him in male section? His social media following has nothing to do with Adriana. Besides that it gives you guys another reason to post long ass posts to bash this guy with made up theories. 

I am not interested in the things about her boyfriend and his social media activities. If I want to see what he’s up to I go to his profile on Instagram. I am here to see if there is news about Adriana because that’s what this thread is for. Keep this thread about Adriana not her boyfriend!

Adriana is not in any of the pics because they didn’t include her in any of the pics. However you do see her posessions as well as her child.  

For news on Adriana, you go to the news section. 

Alot of users have already explained why they talked about this and it is releated to Adriana 

3 hours ago, HighMaintenance said:

Why does general discussion in Adriana Lima sub forum have pictures of her boyfriend and his family? Where is Adriana in these pics? If you would like to discuss her boyfriend you can open a thread for him in male section? His social media following has nothing to do with Adriana. Besides that it gives you guys another reason to post long ass posts to bash this guy with made up theories. 

I am not interested in the things about her boyfriend and his social media activities. If I want to see what he’s up to I go to his profile on Instagram. I am here to see if there is news about Adriana because that’s what this thread is for. Keep this thread about Adriana not her boyfriend!

:PinkCouture2:

seriously guys, I'm personally fed up with reading your theories about this man's personality and all kind of accusations against him...do you all have your life? like seriously? let him be an alfonso, a sadist or no matter who..Adriana loves this man and she is happy with everything, no matter for what even purposes she keeps him close.

who the hell are you to judge a person, especially just by pictures from ig, and decide for adriana who to be, to live, to fuck with? discussing here for months and years (!!!!) the same thing!!????
Holy mother, how miserable your life is ...

6 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

Because Metin is ...

THE DEVIL!

And he must be defeated by Adriana's Loyal Gladiators. Because clearly Adriana is a retarded woman who does not know what is good for herself, the Bellazon pals obviously know better than her. Duh.

ANYWAYS,  Her cousin Eduardo is back to celebrate his husband's birthday according to her IG story. Good to see them back, and I told ya'll she didn't "cut him off", he just got married and continued the life that he had, Ed does alot of good things career wise. I would hope to start seeing him around more again, but as I said, he clearly has his own full life now

10 hours ago, crista said:

:PinkCouture2:

seriously guys, I'm personally fed up with reading your theories about this man's personality and all kind of accusations against him...do you all have your life? like seriously? let him be an alfonso, a sadist or no matter who..Adriana loves this man and she is happy with everything, no matter for what even purposes she keeps him close.

who the hell are you to judge a person, especially just by pictures from ig, and decide for adriana who to be, to live, to fuck with? discussing here for months and years (!!!!) the same thing!!????
Holy mother, how miserable your life is ...

Its not like people don't have a reason to think the things they do. Nobody is just picking on him after the series of events that we witnessed. Adriana herself displayed hot and cold behavior with him. Don't be selective. Very convenient for people with your POV to just forget about it and to act like Adriana has been happy the entire time and for no reason at all nobody liked him. She wasn't. She still unfollows him alot. She still made sad posts and subliminal messages that was about dating and stuff. Adriana is happy at the moment. Thats very important for people like you to remember, it isn't always that way. You don't have to be miserable to recognize tendencies when people share his posts. You can ridicule and draw the worst conclusions you like about users who share a different perspective, even though thats highly contradicting and hypocritical because you literally do the same thing, just to a different people.  But just keep in mind that it wouldn't be the first time this stuff happens. What usually happens in the end? Not saying others who feel the way they do about him will be right again this time, but its obvious alot of users need reminding of what happened, what was seen, and what was said with Marko, Joe, and Julian. We all know how all of that ended and how people felt prior to that. People had their reasons back then, some of them ended up being spot on. And people have their reasons now. If you and the others are going to talk like you all are, you should remember these things. And for every user that discuss whats going on with them, there are users like you. Ya'll are no different, you just have a different POV, but its the same ole thing with you all too. If you're really so tired, don't engage in it yourself and put every member who spoke about this on ignore and you're problem is solved. If you're that fed up, thats what you do. Because arguing isn't going to do a damn thing lol, people are gonna post what they want until someone with authority handles them because they are the only ones with that power. Not fellow users.