Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

And yet again morpheu comes in with some much needed truth ?You hit the nail on the head. Too bad certain people don’t understand or don’t want to understand anything someone else says and decide to go nuts because she ate a croissant. What’s next, people flipping out because she decides to drink a cup of coffee with sugar in it? It’s extremely ridiculous to assume that she eats the way she has been eating just because he (maybe) likes to eat these things. For all you know she might have been the one that suggested to make croissants for him but I guess that just can’t be true or even possible because some of you seem to believe you know Adriana better than she knows herself lol. 

FFS! LET. IT. GO. ALREADY!!!

No need to keep speculating and throwing in new scenarios that NEVER happened. 

Edit: if anyone has an issue with what I just said, you can send a PM instead of cluttering the board with remnants of “croissant gate”, because I know I’m not the only one thinking something new in Adriana’s career is being discussed only to find out it’s something frivolous. 

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Kind words of Adriana said by taylor

IMG_7289.thumb.jpg.a2b6dbf9f345dda60f7e4c5a0473e495.jpg

It's almost impossible not to like Adriana .. of all the models, she is the only one who was never mean or rude with people , fans and other models. They always say same nice things about her , this is so beatiful

20 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She posted a video of a concert on ig stories, do anyone knows where she is?

she left Paris yesterday afternoon but her fligt lasted less than 9 hours so i think she is not Miami or somewhere else in US.

On 7/13/2018 at 11:07 AM, jamiya said:

Metin hara needs to be quiet....

IDK what you're referring to but I thought the same when he posted this

IMG_7641.thumb.PNG.e27efaaab633791fadb32b05e1e482c9.PNG

It wouldn't be as bad if he didn't add the "L". Even though either way, memes like this are used to ridicule people. "L" added or not.

It reminds me of when someone found his old tumblr, right before he met Adriana, and he was saying things about women's appearances, something about two women getting into a fight and one of them were ugly and someone mentioned how could he promote what he did when he was talking about people looks in such a vain way. Especially women, knowing how Adriana is about feminism.  But I find this ig story annoying because back when Adriana gained all that weight with him,when she was only posting photos on her IG stories, thats what Adriana herself was doing to her own photos

1.thumb.png.5b3733615db0eca02db558f8afd07649.png

She didn't do it everytime, but she did it sometimes and it was when her face was changing from the weight gain. So you know why she did it and thats probably why she didn't want to share those photos on her feed, because there are people like him. Who ridicule for that. So, how can he even make a post like that when his girlfriend has felt the need to do the same thing, when she isn't feeling the best about herself neither. Like shut up.

• 2 weeks later...

my guess she stopped by london for a day after she left paris fashion week for an editorial photoshoot.  but i can't guess if it was for W magaizne or for Love UK and now some says its a collaboration of both magazine

7 hours ago, ekn said:

my guess she stopped by london for a day after she left paris fashion week for an editorial photoshoot.  but i can't guess if it was for W magaizne or for Love UK and now some says its a collaboration of both magazine

I tought that too about going to London after Paris. Yesterday she did something too with Katie Grand, maybe a campaign for Miu Miu?

32 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I tought that too about going to London after Paris. Yesterday she did something too with Katie Grand, maybe a campaign for Miu Miu?

I found this tweet. If this is true.. I can't wait!

I have just seen this NY Times article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/01/arts/cameo-nikki-blonsky-now-you-can-just-pay-celebrities-to-say-stuff.html

about a thing named Cameo, it's a service where you pay a celebrity to record a message you want and then they send you the video. I found out because the article names Adriana as an example, saying her price is 40$ for each message. I was skeptical (she doesn't feel like the woman who would do that), but it's the New York Times website who wrote it so they wouldn't invent things on purpose: I looked into their website where you can browse the celebs available and yes, there's her name, but the associated icon is of a blonde woman that is not her at all, so I guess it's a fake and the NY Times writer just saw her name but didn't check if it was really her.

17 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I have just seen this NY Times article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/01/arts/cameo-nikki-blonsky-now-you-can-just-pay-celebrities-to-say-stuff.html

about a thing named Cameo, it's a service where you pay a celebrity to record a message you want and then they send you the video. I found out because the article names Adriana as an example, saying her price is 40$ for each message. I was skeptical (she doesn't feel like the woman who would do that), but it's the New York Times website who wrote it so they wouldn't invent things on purpose: I looked into their website where you can browse the celebs available and yes, there's her name, but the associated icon is of a blonde woman that is not her at all, so I guess it's a fake and the NY Times writer just saw her name but didn't check if it was really her.

That’s Adriana Lima a Portuguese influencer / model. It also has a Portuguese flag in the description of the profile