Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Guys .. i don't know if the question it is her .. but if is not .. I'm sorry .. Anyway.

Does anybody know ou have the video of this gif? below? I found it a few time ago and I searched everywere over the internet and didn't find anything .. I know it from VS , I searched their youtube channel but didn't find it .. so as others sites .. so if anyboydy have or know where can I found I would be very gratfull ..

large.gif

1 minute ago, Miss Bathory said:

Guys .. i don't know if the question it is her .. but if is not .. I'm sorry .. Anyway.

Does anybody know ou have the video of this gif? below? I found it a few time ago and I searched everywere over the internet and didn't find anything .. I know it from VS , I searched their youtube channel but didn't find it .. so as others sites .. so if anyboydy have or know where can I found I would be very gratfull ..

large.gif

Wow, so I have not posted/here in a while, mostly lurked but I have to come out and say this. So much pettiness on the Adriana board, even after mods have cleaned threads up and gave verbal warnings. Does a personal opinion of one poster trigger you all so much you have to come and comment on every little thing she says? I’m directing this at mostly Luna. Learn to ignore if you don’t agree what is being said, before this thread gets shut down permanently because that’s most likely what will happen. Don’t ruin something for all of us because you want to be petty. Because at this point, all you’re doing is acting like an aggressor (you’re in the candids thread, trying to provoke and now here.) So what if is she’s over analyzing or being annoying to you? When she finally snaps at you (if she does) don’t try play the victim. If you want to keep this up, then PM her and whoever else and keep the childish act off the boards.  That’s all I have to say about this reoccurring issue, I notice. 

20 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

Wow, so I have not posted/here in a while, mostly lurked but I have to come out and say this. So much pettiness on the Adriana board, even after mods have cleaned threads up and gave verbal warnings. Does a personal opinion of one poster trigger you all so much you have to come and comment on every little thing she says? I’m directing this at mostly Luna. Learn to ignore if you don’t agree what is being said, before this thread gets shut down permanently because that’s most likely what will happen. Don’t ruin something for all of us because you want to be petty. Because at this point, all you’re doing is acting like an aggressor (you’re in the candids thread, trying to provoke and now here.) So what if is she’s over analyzing or being annoying to you? When she finally snaps at you (if she does) don’t try play the victim. If you want to keep this up, then PM her and whoever else and keep the childish act off the boards.  That’s all I have to say about this reoccurring issue, I notice. 

Agree

1 hour ago, Miz_B said:

You said everything!!!

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Miz_B said:

This is the most respectful drag I have ever seen.
daaaaamn-gif-5.gif

15 hours ago, Miz_B said:

Listen, I don’t think it would be bad if this topic would get shut down for good because people arguing and acting upset because their favorite model ate a freaking croissant isn’t exactly what I call “general discussion”. This topic was closed for a while and after it got unlocked it was finally normal for a while, until now of course. So no, I don’t think closing it permanently will be such a bad idea, it’s not like endless discussions about croissants and lychees are that important. Also the never ending dragging of who she decides to date is repetitive  and quite frankly disrespectful. If some of you were true fans of her you would never write such despicable things about her partners without even knowing them personally. I truly hope Adriana doesn't come here and read her topics because I can't imagine her being happy about the fact that people who call themselves a fan have been doing nothing but commenting and putting down her boyfriend who she clearly loves very much. I'm not saying everyone has to automatically like him or whatever but there's a fine line between not being happy with her decisions or downright disrespecting him and Adriana herself. No one here seems to realize that it's not respectful towards Adriana either by mocking her boyfriend and putting him down constantly. 

You can have your opinion about me, just like I can have mine about what is being said in this topic and if you can’t deal with that then that’s too bad. I have tried being nice to people in here only to be told to fuck off and all kinda of other terms I will not repeat. Also being treated nicely by Souled Out in PM only to be humiliated in the General Discussion topic or Candids topic (by Souled Out, talk about being two faced) so maybe you should also stop acting as if you know the whole story because you obviously really don’t. 

You’re putting me in my place for behavior you participate in all the time (and have done so in the past) as well so at the end of the day you’re really not that different either. Gang up all you want but don't think that’s going to stop me from speaking my mind, although I know that’s a very hard thing to grasp for many on BZ! :)  “Learn to ignore if you don’t agree what is being said”. Haha. This is a two way street, I could say the same to you. Applies to you (and everyone in here) as well. Respect is something that needs to come from both sides and I’ve been nice in the past, but I have my limits too. It’s not okay to jump on people just because they happen to have a different opinion and don’t agree with everything. Seems to me that a lot of people on BZ could learn a thing or two when it comes to “mutual respect” because a lot of them seem to believe that they can treat people any way they like (rude, disrespectful, acting like bullies and ganging up) but the second they get put in their place they freak out and start acting like their shit don’t stink. There’s a reason so many people leave BZ and go to more normal, mature forums where you can say something without being bullied and actually have someone respect and understand your opinion as well.

14 hours ago, HighMaintenance said:

Anyway a friend of mine said she did spot Adriana for a second in Ocean’s. Is there a confirmation she got cut out? I will watch the end credits of the movie if she is named... 

What scene did your friend spot her in for a second 

On 6/24/2018 at 1:10 AM, fieldofoptics said:

He's staying at her house. It's a reach to point out that she's feeding him. It would be weird if she went out of her way NOT to. 

I have seen the correlation between Metin being around and her eating a lot of carbs. But her diet and what she chooses to eat is on her. I've said it before. Metin is definitely a shady character and I'm not a fan for a dozen different reasons. But she's been a model since she was 15 years old. If she chooses to indulge in carbs and let herself go, whether the influence is Metin or something else, that is squarely and purely on her. I do remember how she made the IG story about finding it tough to get back into shape after the last time he was in town, and she barely posted photos of herself. All of this would lead one to think she definitely doesn't WANT to let herself go and she does care. But she has full autonomy and she is nearly 40 years old. She knows what's good for her and if the consensus *is* she's not doing right by herself, it's nobody's fault but hers. 

Who are you talking about is reaching? Because metin is the one that pointed it out. Thats literally what he did himself. I am just the messenger. I"pointed out" What he actually said

https://78.media.tumblr.com/79a40178f550cea53d598317f9b120ca/tumblr_paf44habp81ve4hano1_1280.jpg

all of the comments about this here, are better directed towards him not me.

Lets clear this up, because some people here are talking as if I just made this up. As if I just saw her making croissants and assumed it was for metin, no thats what he said.. It was a response to something HE said. I am not the one who made it up. And let me say, sometimes her chef does the same thing, he mentions what Metin requested for him to cook, all just to mention the food he tends to eat and she probably eats with him. Now, That photo was from an IG story metin did himself and I was mentioning it here. The sarcastic comment following that, was actually my own response and it followed the same nature as you guys, its normal for her to be cooking in her own home, as there are PLENTY of mouths to feed there was my own point. As I stated before, It wasn't something for anyone here to dwell on or argue about/against. There actually isn't anything to argue about that, I just quoted him. Its what he said, thats why I put quotation marks when I mentioned it, in the first place.

Also, the stuff about her diet. I am aware of that. Everyone knows he isn't pointing a gun to her head. And I didn't say he was (even though we just saw how goes out to buy her that type of food without her asking).  I am just pointing out the correlation thats obvious. Saying there is a correlation between events and acknowledging outside influence is not saying that Adriana is being forced fed.

On 6/24/2018 at 1:10 PM, Miz_B said:

Thanks, for that.

9 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Who are you talking about is reaching? Because metin is the one that pointed it out. Thats literally what he did himself. I am just the messenger. I"pointed out" What he actually said

https://78.media.tumblr.com/79a40178f550cea53d598317f9b120ca/tumblr_paf44habp81ve4hano1_1280.jpg

all of the comments about this here, are better directed towards him not me.

Lets clear this up, because some people here are talking as if I just made this up. As if I just saw her making croissants and assumed it was for metin, no thats what he said.. It was a response to something HE said. I am not the one who made it up. And let me say, sometimes her chef does the same thing, he mentions what Metin requested for him to cook, all just to mention the food he tends to eat and she probably eats with him. Now, That photo was from an IG story metin did himself and I was mentioning it here. The sarcastic comment following that, was actually my own response and it followed the same nature as you guys, its normal for her to be cooking in her own home, as there are PLENTY of mouths to feed there was my own point. As I stated before, It wasn't something for anyone here to dwell on or argue about/against. There actually isn't anything to argue about that, I just quoted him. Its what he said, thats why I put quotation marks when I mentioned it, in the first place.

Also, the stuff about her diet. I am aware of that. Everyone knows he isn't pointing a gun to her head. And I didn't say he was (even though we just saw how goes out to buy her that type of food without her asking).  I am just pointing out the correlation thats obvious. Saying there is a correlation between events and acknowledging outside influence is not saying that Adriana is being forced fed.

I didn't say it's a reach and untrue that she made him croissants. I just said I think it's a reach to care about the fact that she's feeding him or cooking only for him. Who cares? Is essentially my point. If you were being sarcastic -- that wasn't initially clear. I don't know what or who you're referring to in the beginning of the second paragraph. 

For me, there's actually proof of the shady shit that Metin has actually done and it's pressing enough as it is. You're allowed to have your opinion. No one is trying to silence you, except maybe Luna. I just personally think that it's annoying that we focus on metin as the source of why she sometimes chooses to eat unhealthy. And you can say that you're just trying to highlight the correlation, but it can become difficult to separate it from causation with every mark about her health or weight being followed by his "influence" or his presence. She's a grown ass woman and maybe it should just be more about her lack of will power or care. Like you point out it's a pattern for her to change based on who she is with. And we've discussed this many times before...in this case her changes seem to be more contrary to who she is. Maybe as a fan of hers it would just get annoying to have to see any correlation at this point because at the end of the day if she is influenced, it would be by someone she knows about on year. And in many ways her susceptibility is the most damning thing. 

And before morpheu comes on here telling me she's had a successful modeling career and it's natural for models to start slipping as they get older. Yeah. We know. The only difference is that the models that have voiced that they want to continue modeling, much like adriana has, need to work even harder in terms of their diet and exercise to keep up. And so maybe when her fans see behavior that speaks to the opposite or is likely to start a pattern that will, they're concerned that it's going to get in the way of what she herself wants. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I didn't say it's a reach and untrue that she made him croissants. I just said I think it's a reach to care about the fact that she's feeding him or cooking only for him. Who cares? Is essentially my point. If you were being sarcastic -- that wasn't initially clear. I don't know what or who you're referring to in the beginning of the second paragraph. 

For me, there's actually proof of the shady shit that Metin has actually done and it's pressing enough as it is. You're allowed to have your opinion. No one is trying to silence you, except maybe Luna. I just personally think that it's annoying that we focus on metin as the source of why she sometimes chooses to eat unhealthy. And you can say that you're just trying to highlight the correlation, but it can become difficult to separate it from causation with every mark about her health or weight being followed by his "influence" or his presence. She's a grown ass woman and maybe it should just be more about her lack of will power or care. Like you point out it's a pattern for her to change based on who she is with. And we've discussed this many times before...in this case her changes seem to be more contrary to who she is. Maybe as a fan of hers it would just get annoying to have to see any correlation at this point because at the end of the day if she is influenced, it would be by someone she knows about on year. And in many ways her susceptibility is the most damning thing. 

And before morpheu comes on here telling me she's had a successful modeling career and it's natural for models to start slipping as they get older. Yeah. We know. The only difference is that the models that have voiced that they want to continue modeling, much like adriana has, need to work even harder in terms of their diet and exercise to keep up. 

Like I said before, I only said that to show what kind of food he eats and therefore she probably also eat too. Thats why I said "its alot of carbs" following the statement also. I don't care about her cooking for him, its what she was cooking is the point. I am referring to anybody that had something to say about my statement of her cooking. You all missed the point. And I am sure you didn't even realize that I was actually quoting him when I said she was cooking for him. What I said was not a rant about her cooking for him, I never cared about that its not the first time he shared that. It was what she was cooking thats why I mentioned the carbs. That whole post was about the diet. This is my final time saying it, the cooking for him part, was not meant for anyone to linger on. I wouldn't keep saying that if I cared about her cooking for him. The point was what she was cooking because more than likely she was also eating it because it was probably a part of a meal at her house.

The whole reason why her diet changing is annoying is because she is a model. Its not like she is a rihanna or something, who can let herself go and still be rihanna because she is a singer and entrepreneur. She is a model, keeping up with a physical image is her job. It would be natural for anyone to pay attention to it. Even though she acts like she is retired now, we know she is still under certain contracts where she has to keep it in shape. So anytime anyone notices her going back to a place she shouldn't be is going to alarm people. It always has.  And if there is a correlation. Then there just is.

Like someone else said, if there is some kind of problem anyone has with the things someone says, stop wasting the pages arguing about someone else's opinion and how they state it. Just PM the person. I know some of you all know to do that and know that is available and have done it before, so don't stop now. Because all of this back and forth over misinterpreting what someone says is a waste. None of this should have to be this way. Ya'll know where and how to reach some of us. And if you tend to have a problem with how someone talks about a subject, you know how to block people as well as ignore them.

She said she want's to continue modelling and still has contracts with VS,Maybeline and a schutz campaign that just came out.That is modelling,maybe not enough modelling for you but those are modelling gigs and if they  make her millions ,probably it is enough for her.This is literally the first time in months she posted anything sweet on her IG and you all act like it is forbidden to eat any of it or she bought a KFC and wen't ham in it.She has been saying for years that sweets are her worse vice and as she grows older they pile up faster.Also she is in the gym during this time,and for months now.Not evreything that is sweat is unhealthy ffs(if taken in moderate quantities).If eating sweats once in a while makes her happy,then good for her.She had a campaign that came out ,barely anybody said anything here,her boyfriend comes around and her thread turns into TMZ.I don't like him as much as anyone but he gets more atention here then anywhere else and i refuse to give him any atention,this a thread about her,not him.And if you wan't your opinion to be respected,respect others opinion as well.I didn't bash anyone while giving my opinion.

33 minutes ago, morpheu said:

She said she want's to continue modelling and still has contracts with VS,Maybeline and a schutz campaign that just came out.That is modelling,maybe not enough modelling for you but those are modelling gigs and if they  make her millions ,probably it is enough for her.This is literally the first time in months she posted anything sweet on her IG and you all act like it is forbidden to eat any of it or she bought a KFC and wen't ham in it.She has been saying for years that sweets are her worse vice and as she grows older they pile up faster.Also she is in the gym during this time,and for months now.Not evreything that is sweat is unhealthy ffs(if taken in moderate quantities).If eating sweats once in a while makes her happy,then good for her.She had a campaign that came out ,barely anybody said anything here,her boyfriend comes around and her thread turns into TMZ.I don't like him as much as anyone but he gets more atention here then anywhere else.And if you wan't your opinion to be respected,respect others opinion as well.I didn't bash anyone while giving my opinion.

I honestly didn't mean to make you feel as though you're being disrespected. But I apologize if you were. I was being preemptive in my post because you always respond with the same comment after every post but misinterpret, mischaracterize, or miss the point I'm making. I don't really care that she doesn't have multiple fashion campaigns and isn't opening for major designers. I evaluate what she does in comparison to what her goals seem to be. It's great that she has these big contracts but even to keep them you have to keep up a certain standard, I'm not saying she has let herself go or that she's unhealthy. But you don't have to have a negative opinion of who she is dating or think a piece of chicken from KFC is criminal, the point is that her behavior tends to fall into a pattern. We've seen her be unhappy with her body and anyone can observe what kind of micro behavior leads up to that. I don't think this is gossip or even salacious. 

I wasn't responding to you specifically,it was directed at evreyone since i didn't quote you.Where have i said i am being disrespected?You yourself are repeating that she said she want's to model over and over again and i keep saying  that she still does over and over again,that is the only thing directed at you.She would not be growing in big contracts if she wasn't dating him,she was allready on the slight decline in big contracts before him,like evrey one reaching her age.And i am pretty sure none of her contracts tell her to be in tip top shape all the damn time,only for media appearences and photoshoots.The patern i see here,is whenever i see her with him,that is the number one thing talked here.And there are people in this thread and others who take evrey little word or gesture that he does and over analyze it,hence my TMZ comparison.Eating sweats from time to time is not unhealthy,ask your own doctor if you don't believe me.She was constantly at the gym for months now,2 days she posts some sweats,all hell breaks loose here.Her eating sweats is consistent with what she is saying for years now.Maybe now it's more obvious because she is older and she gains weight faster.If she barely eats sweats in months,even if she is with him,i don't see a problem,he isn't the image of physical health ,and this comes with dating people that are not athletes or gym junkies.She seems more then happy when she is with him,and that as a fan i wish for her,being happy,healthy and financially set.She checks all 3 of them as far as i know now.