Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

11 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Somebody has seen the Ocean's 8 movie? Did you see Adriana? I got an early low quality torrent but I couldn't spot her.

Not yeat, but I think she will apear in some red carpet scene (judge by the candids of her in red dress )

14 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Somebody has seen the Ocean's 8 movie? Did you see Adriana? I got an early low quality torrent but I couldn't spot her.

I have watched the movie on the theater, I didn't see her. Was she really there?

5 hours ago, Kittenluv said:

I have watched the movie on the theater, I didn't see her. Was she really there?

Idk, it seems so from the announced cameos. Maybe she was only in the background, I think I spotted Lily being there but the quality of the torrent is so bad being only a cam version, I'll wait for the HD one to see if I find her part and cut it so I can post it here.

On 6/19/2018 at 4:06 AM, nhlovesadri said:

Idk, it seems so from the announced cameos. Maybe she was only in the background, I think I spotted Lily being there but the quality of the torrent is so bad being only a cam version, I'll wait for the HD one to see if I find her part and cut it so I can post it here.

I saw Gigi, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, a few others that I don't exactly remember right now, but I would have notice Adriana.

I didn't really liked the movie to even think about going to the theater again to watch, but when I find it online, I will probably give another try and look for her.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:04 PM, ekn said:

Apparently no one has noticed her in the movie, Ocean's Eight so far but somehow she got credit on IMDB for her appearance as herself.

I don't know, final editing usually cuts a lot of scenes, specially cameos that are so fast, can just be cut off a movie.

On 6/18/2018 at 6:00 AM, irona said:

He must be very proud of his son. :tf:

3SFtb57.jpg

Lol I was wondering/hoping he went home yesterday or something since none of them had posted anything. But looking at what her chef is making today (some thick and creamy crepe cake), I highly doubt it. Its another way how you know he is around lol. Like he posted a photo of Adriana making croissants "for him" (as if she doesn't have anybody else to feed), all them carbs and heavy food. This is why when Adriana was doing all of that training this past few months (and when she had to lose that weight) he was so far away the entire time.

About her in the movie, she could have been missed but I feel like she would have filmed herself during the premiere if she saw. But yeah it is common for quick cameos to be taken out and they had soo many models to do so. I hope Adriana still isn't thinking about becoming an actress though. She acts like she can barely deal with the pressures of being a model now, being an actress and in hollywerid (hollywood) would def do a number. All these scandals and situations of harassment and stuff is an environment she probably doesn't want to be in. People call it hollyweird for a reason

Y’all are seriously on a whole new level of over analyzing and exaggerating. She made croissants for her partner. So fucking what? Now that’s suspicious and wrong too? “As if she doesn’t have anyone else to feed”? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? I’m sure she has many people that come over and try her food, INCLUDING her boyfriend or isn’t he allowed to eat? I thought this place had gotten better but it just seems to be getting worse :rofl: 

^ The board isn't the only thing about all of this that is getting worse. This is just a board. It should be the least of anyone's concerns. Some of us live in areas where there are freedom of speech. We are not obligated to say things that you like. Just like I can admit she is aging well and looks good and actually get on here and wish her a happy birthday, I can say things that aren't sugar coated as well. As well as others. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to hold back, and for as long this has been going on, ofcourse people won't hold back. It doesn't look like she will ever go back to where people would like to see her, she is barely active, may as well air out what we want to.

Its not over analyzing to recall the last time she ate like that and didn't do as much with her bf that she blew up. Literally I called it before she admitted it herself.  Before she admitted it, you called it over-analyzing then lmao. Thats how it works alot of the time. Just like with the MET stuff, Its over analyzing when I think she didn't get invited, but some people would rather believe she, a model,  "skipped" it just to be at the gym that day. But she didn't skip cannes, she didn't skip a movie premiere..

As for that croissant shit, it was not that serious just a side remark of sarcasm. The bigger picture was that she eats like shit around him all the time and it only hurts herself in the end. And I wasn't wrong, after I say this he feeding her more complex carbs. I don't say it to shame her, but we all seen the consequences of the shit from last time. She wasn't even happy with the result from all that, it was sadly obvious how uncomfortable she had gotten with the physical result. Plus its just not healthy period. People can be alarmed when they think they see this cycle is creeping up again. But IDC how anybody feels about my observations and interpretation of them, I am commenting on everything there is to actually comment (which isn't alot). Cannes, Her birthday, the movie, and what she has been up to recently

Atleast I am consistent and don't pop up looking for drama. Don't deny it because you were on my "profile visitors" list more than once when I wasn't posting here for awhile. If you go on my profile you're still listed and that wasn't the only time. You were literally looking for me when I decided not to post, on more than one occasion.  I am not the ridiculous one. And with that I will leave you and whoever you decide to recruit to help you "fight" your latest battle.  I am not gonna keep arguing with somebody who checks up on the activity of users whose opinions they know they don't like. Instead of being relieved and enjoying me not posting, you were Looking for a fight practically. Can't wait to pop up until we say some things you don't like.

Freedom of speech protects you from the government(and even there,there are limitations),not from evreybody else.Being a fan is also being content that she is happy with whatever she is doing.You said it yourself,"What you want to".Not what she wants to.She is 37,evrey damn model slow downs at that age and picks and chooses what she does.She made 10 mil last year and she barely did much so making money isn't an issue for her now and she isn't the biggest spender either compared to other millionaires.If you people can't understand that,then i really don't get why you still complaining here.

Someone that has followed VS for a long time please shed some light/let me know your thoughts -- how likely is it that VS is going to drop Adriana soon? She hasn't done anything with them this year. Not one event or photoshoot (right?). Maybe that's typical. But I feel like VS has basically forgotten she exists. I'm sure they'll use her for the show, but the last few years she's barely gotten any coverage from VS during them. They're understandably choosing to promote the new girls, as they'll be sticking around longer. But with all of this said, is it worth keeping Adriana on brand for as much money as they must be paying her? She's still high up on the list on Forbes. And her biggest contracts are VS and Maybelline. Just seems like her relationship with VS could be nearing its end. If they do choose not to renew her contract (whenever it is up) I would think it's their choice opposed to hers -- since she has frequently stated she wants to be an angel into her 40s. But who knows... She's seemingly changed a lot in the last 12 months or so. 

On 6/21/2018 at 9:38 AM, Souled-Out said:

Lol I was wondering/hoping he went home yesterday or something since none of them had posted anything. But looking at what her chef is making today (some thick and creamy crepe cake), I highly doubt it. Its another way how you know he is around lol. Like he posted a photo of Adriana making croissants "for him" (as if she doesn't have anybody else to feed), all them carbs and heavy food. This is why when Adriana was doing all of that training this past few months (and when she had to lose that weight) he was so far away the entire time.

He's staying at her house. It's a reach to point out that she's feeding him. It would be weird if she went out of her way NOT to. 

I have seen the correlation between Metin being around and her eating a lot of carbs. But her diet and what she chooses to eat is on her. I've said it before. Metin is definitely a shady character and I'm not a fan for a dozen different reasons. But she's been a model since she was 15 years old. If she chooses to indulge in carbs and let herself go, whether the influence is Metin or something else, that is squarely and purely on her. I do remember how she made the IG story about finding it tough to get back into shape after the last time he was in town, and she barely posted photos of herself. All of this would lead one to think she definitely doesn't WANT to let herself go and she does care. But she has full autonomy and she is nearly 40 years old. She knows what's good for her and if the consensus *is* she's not doing right by herself, it's nobody's fault but hers. 

On 6/20/2018 at 9:42 PM, Kittenluv said:

I saw Gigi, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, a few others that I don't exactly remember right now, but I would have notice Adriana.

I didn't really liked the movie to even think about going to the theater again to watch, but when I find it online, I will probably give another try and look for her.

I think her cameo was cut. She wasn't alone in that. Matt Damon's cameo was cut as well. I haven't seen the movie but no one seems to have spotted her in it, and if anyone could the people on this board would have. I only hope she knew her cameo was cut before she went to the premiere. 

20 hours ago, morpheu said:

Freedom of speech protects you from the government(and even there,there are limitations),not from evreybody else.Being a fan is also being content that she is happy with whatever she is doing.You said it yourself,"What you want to".Not what she wants to.She is 37,evrey damn model slow downs at that age and picks and chooses what she does.She made 10 mil last year and she barely did much so making money isn't an issue for her now and she isn't the biggest spender either compared to other millionaires.If you people can't understand that,then i really don't get why you still complaining here.

Some people just don't have anything better to do with their lives :rofl: I was wrong though, I think this topic should be named "OMG, Adriana ate a croissant, call the cops!!!!!!!!" Eating a croissant isn't "eating like shit". Croissants are far healthier than all that processed food a lot people eat.