Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

22 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

100% agree with you. Love the make and hair, the jewlery but her dress was a little similar of the Elsa wore few days ago. I hope she goes to AmFar tonight! The photos of her getting ready really gave me Cleopatra's vibe Just Love!

Yes the dress reminded me of Elsa’s too but she looked so good. Adriana needs to get into movies because she really really has that old Hollywood glam to her. It’s amazing really how great  she looks.

My friend who doesn’t even like her keeps staring at her recent pics because she can’t believe she’s in her late 30s ?

Now let’s hope she starts booking some projects.

3 hours ago, Corner said:

Yes the dress reminded me of Elsa’s too but she looked so good. Adriana needs to get into movies because she really really has that old Hollywood glam to her. It’s amazing really how great  she looks.

My friend who doesn’t even like her keeps staring at her recent pics because she can’t believe she’s in her late 30s ?

Now let’s hope she starts booking some projects.

Yeah, she was buzzing on social media. Also, its been awhile since people have seen her be/look like this. Like the iconic model she is. She has been distant from the industry as well said. But within just these few days, I have seen celebs even tweet about her in response to her IG cannes photos/seeing her there. She honestly did kill it this year. Its crazy she was nervous, everybody can say she still got it.

To those who asked, she did the usual amount/number of cannes events, its usually 2-3 (one movie premiere event and then a chopards related event/amfar). I think its good she doesn't do many because people assume bad things when models do cannes, WE know Adriana isn't like that and most people do. But people's assumptions have no limits they even accuse Naomi Campbell of these kinds of things, and she has too much talent for that. So its good Adriana doesn't stay soo many days at cannes, plus its mainly film, obviously alot of us here would rather see her doing more jobs related to her field.

About her getting into movies, tbh, Adriana doesn't seem like a bad actress. From the little projects she has done, she is better than most models at it. But, hollywood is actually hollyweird, in order to be a successful actress you have to put up with alot of shit.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Bye ig stories...:banghead::cry2:

31908282_1901857966525709_6273728565435432960_n.jpg

She has been taking a break since like the end of last year lol. I KNOW she usually did IG stories but those delete in 24 hours. So they really don't count. Her feed had been dry for a long time and she only just started posting again with the boxing stuff. Thats why her followers haven't moved.. I wonder whats bringing all of this on. She has been doing social media since 2010. And I think this year she complained about it the most. But then again, I did notice she started paying attention more to her comments than before.  She said she was very nervous for some reason to be at cannes, even though she has been attending for years now. She went to cannes but not the met.

Ya'll wanna pretend like all this is just normal. Individually it could be, but happening simultaneously, thats another story.. Like @Miss Bathory  said, strange stuff is happening. Especially to those who have been a fan for a very long time. I am not even going to talk about what I think it is anymore, I just hope whatever it is that has sparked all of this within her gets removed for her sake. For real, all this weirdness combined  (not just her needing a break from social media )  is not looking good. Some things need to be removed, I hope breaking from social media isn't the only step she takes. I hope things get better for her.

Her agency will be taking care of it, uh oh lol. They act like they don't like taking care of it, she may as well just leave it lol. Adriana has a great archive of work. Websites like adrianalimafan.net, literally invest their own money to archive all her photos and work, to be freely accessible to others,  and they could use that stuff for tbt or just randomly and they've always ignored it. When tbt/flashback work was posted, it was actually from her. They do a good job when Adriana is doing something recent (like her cannes posts) but its like they don't know how to do it in moderation or they don't care to.

• adrianalimaSo happy to have met you. Besides your incredible talent, your incredible beauty, what a sincere heart you have. Honestly you where the highlight of my night. Thank you for making me so happy with your kindness. My love from my heart.❤️ @rubyrose
  • rubyroseI adore you and I adored meeting your beautiful friend. Best FaceTime ever! Xx 

Ruby did a facetime with adriana's friend that had ruby's face tattooed on her arm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jamiya said:

VS did not post for her birthday. This means...???? :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

They probably forgot. There has been a time where they forget Alessandra, during a year she was an angel. Plus Adriana hasn't been working for them at all nor posted of them. Also, she has hasn't been doing a much of late. So not as many people as usual posted about/did things for her birthday. Its easier for whoever who run the account to forget, as well as others because of her slowed activity.

Happy Birthday to Adriana! I didn't realize it was her birthday today. Usually the press is all over it and a lot of fashion industry folks are on instagram wishing her a happy birthday. Under the radar this year. But it seems like she had a good day with val and sienna.

On 6/13/2018 at 3:54 AM, fieldofoptics said:

Happy Birthday to Adriana! I didn't realize it was her birthday today. Usually the press is all over it and a lot of fashion industry folks are on instagram wishing her a happy birthday. Under the radar this year. But it seems like she had a good day with val and sienna.

I noticed that too. I mean the press doesn’t really wait for anyone ?

On 6/14/2018 at 11:44 AM, Corner said:

I noticed that too. I mean the press doesn’t really wait for anyone ?

Right. Even lesser known models got more attention and what not for their birthdays. The fact that even those who run VS' account forgot says something. Its never been like this for her birthday. But What could anybody expect? She is fading herself out. Like you said the press doesn't wait for anyone and I am still convinced that IG post really did do something to her too. Thats a bad combo, she is letting her career go and then she made a damaging comment about the industry that she works in. Its not gonna help her maintain anything, also ABS didn't wish her a happy birthday, so that might be out too... 

But what can anybody do, it really seems like she doesn't care. I don't think she wants for herself what everyone else (a long lasting career and to continue to build her legacy). I think she seems comfortable with settling for this hole she dug herself in

On 6/15/2018 at 4:49 PM, Souled-Out said:

Right. Even lesser known models got more attention and what not for their birthdays. The fact that even those who run VS' account forgot says something. Its never been like this for her birthday. But What could anybody expect? She is fading herself out. Like you said the press doesn't wait for anyone and I am still convinced that IG post really did do something to her too. Thats a bad combo, she is letting her career go and then she made a damaging comment about the industry that she works in. Its not gonna help her maintain anything, also ABS didn't wish her a happy birthday, so that might be out too... 

But what can anybody do, it really seems like she doesn't care. I don't think she wants for herself what everyone else (a long lasting career and to continue to build her legacy). I think she seems comfortable with settling for this hole she dug herself in

Anja Rubik got more attention.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not with ABS anymore either. 

I mean I guess she’s ok with not having a career at all and her number 1 job being going to the gym. 

I’ve lost interest in her anyway so I’m whatever at this point.

Yeah, still so sad and frustrating to see someone, who had done such a great job, until last year fuck themselves up like this. She probably will never admit it, she started messing up with that shit back in December. Every since then, its been bad moved on her part. The only thing I can say she got right is getting back into fitness. Its annoying to notice when certain people are around she struggles so much with it but they go away for months and its like old times. 

Anyways, I still believe that there is no way is she is going to movie premieres and cannes but not the MET. The industry also barely paid attention to her on her birthday. Which is a first and not common. Somebody who was seen as iconic as her just don’t get forgetten about like that. She gave them reasons to brush her off.  She fucked up and she is probably  convincing herself that she doesn't need any of that anymore.

Its just watching the wasted potential pass thats tough. I believed, despite what her haters said, that she could push forward with her career even longer. But she hasn't done herself any favors in assuring herself of that, and imo I really feel like the reason she became like this, isn't for a good reason and it happened over night, which is also a bad idea. It didn't have to be this way but like we said, we can't want anything for her that she doesn't want for herself. She doesn't care to be great in her industry anymore. I don't think it was her plan, to have this negative impact on herself. But I think she is too stubborn, to convince herself she needs to get out of the hole she dug herself in. Thats probably because she is getting older but mostly because she is a gemini, they tend to victimize themselves more and don't like to take responsibility for the bad moves they make. Thats why metin is the way he is lol. As well as Naomi Campbell.  And we have seen Adriana can be as stubborn as a mule. But this is the first time she would have to take responsibility of doing something that wasn't the best move. So I think we can give up on her going back to being the exceptional model that she was.

I just realized now that it was her birthday a few days ago. Happy birthday to her lol. But I totally agree with what you are saying, I don't remember posts from other important models or important brands, I know it may seem silly, but in the times we live I would say that this is quite significant. I bet that models with 9 million followers less than her, like Joan Smalls, would receive much more attention from brands and other models than her.

But as you say, this is something that we had already said at the time and that can not surprise us. Adriana has attacked the industry that has made her world famous and continues to give work to her colleagues, as much as she thinks she was throwing a good message, in no way that could benefit her in getting more jobs. I guess it's a matter of time that little by little we go knowing less about her until she practically disappears. If she prefers to ignore or attack the fashion industry, the fashion industry will ignore her. And let's be honest, she's nobody in the cinema, I doubt she can have a minimally relevant career in Hollywood.

We also know why-from all this started, but it doesn't matter, if she's what she wants, go ahead. Of course she will not have money problems, although once she stops working with VS and Maybelline, I guess she will not take more than two or three years to leave ... what does she have? I mean, Gisele, Alessandra, Miranda, Candice, at least they have other businesses, does she prefer to be totally forgotten?

Actually, there are hardly any reasons why anyone could continue to have an interest on her. Her street styling is one of the most boring (we always see her dressed in black gym clothes), she doesn't posts photos of her new projects if she has new jobs, not to mention that I don't even remember the last time I saw her on the cover of an important magazine, you can hardly see her at events (this year until her time at Cannes has been quite irrelevant), her photos on social networks aren't even good or creative, now that she seems to have a personal photographer, she only takes pics in the gym.