Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

You can say what you wan't and so can i.You just wan't more and more work from her and make up excuses for you to not follow her anymore.When the schultz campaign will get released ,it won't matter,you will beat the same bush.Stop twisting her words.You keep repeating lies.She said" i wan't to keep modelling".Maybeline,VS,IWC ,just wen't to berlin fashion show this winter.Those are modelling gigs.10 mill a year for a 37 mother of 2 is enough for some people.You just wan't her to do more when she never said she wanted more and more ,even when last year she was starting to slow down .She is almost 37 and evrey model slows down at that age and is more picky with their jobs and the industry doesn't like "old models".The turning point is coming for her wether she want's it or not and it is because of her age.The industry has changed for teens and a lot don't like models in their late 30's regardless of how they look.Some do but not that many,one of the reasons you see young IG models evreywhere.And like i said,if you wan't constant work,go find a younger model.

I don't agree with her infamous post because of that person's dumb message that she was sharing but it's funny when other models do it about the industry,they get praise from their fans,but Adriana's so called "hard fans" are bashing her because she may have ruined her career.Please,she didn't do nearly as bad as others more famous on IG then her.Her biggest mistake was that she was vague with it,because of her job with VS.

12 hours ago, morpheu said:

You can say what you wan't and so can i.You just wan't more and more work from her and make up excuses for you to not follow her anymore.When the schultz campaign will get released ,it won't matter,you will beat the same bush.Stop twisting her words.You keep repeating lies.She said" i wan't to keep modelling".Maybeline,VS,IWC ,just wen't to berlin fashion show this winter.Those are modelling gigs.10 mill a year for a 37 mother of 2 is enough for some people.You just wan't her to do more when she never said she wanted more and more ,even when last year she was starting to slow down .She is almost 37 and evrey model slows down at that age and is more picky with their jobs and the industry doesn't like "old models".The turning point is coming for her wether she want's it or not and it is because of her age.The industry has changed for teens and a lot don't like models in their late 30's regardless of how they look.Some do but not that many,one of the reasons you see young IG models evreywhere.And like i said,if you wan't constant work,go find a younger model.

I don't agree with her infamous post because of that person's dumb message that she was sharing but it's funny when other models do it about the industry,they get praise from their fans,but Adriana's so called "hard fans" are bashing her because she may have ruined her career.Please,she didn't do nearly as bad as others more famous on IG then her.Her biggest mistake was that she was vague with it,because of her job with VS.

Trust me, don't bother. For some people it will never be enough. I suggest that we just focus on what Adriana does do and not on what she doesn't do.

11 hours ago, morpheu said:

She just shot a photoshoot with schultz 2 weeks ago.They don't shoot a campaign in the middle of new york,close down a street and not release it.That doesn't count for you because it doesn't fit your narrative.You can find established models who had nothing coming up and yet they didn't go to the MET.She never said she wanted more and more .She said she still wanted to model.She has maybeline,iwc,vs and schultz now coming out.Those are modelling gigs that bring her millions.Why is it so hard to get that she gets millions with the few jobs she has and doesn't wan't more and more?She is almost worth 100 million dollars.She also said she wanted to be in television,that is a turning point and she has her own show,with season 2 coming up and a cameo in ocean's 8,guess that doesn't fit peoples narrative here.What she has said was not nearly as bad as what other models have said,jourdan dunn,cara delavigne etc,and yet they are doing fine.Only reason why she made a statement is because people thought she meant VS because it was vague.She barely had anything last year before this time around.This happens to evrey models fan base when they slow down for whatever reason,some fans just have to find ways to pick on them,usually the spouse takes the blame.Whatever her reasons are for not going to events,those are her own and she sure has something coming up,she never goes daily to the gym for like 3 weeks for nothing.If you don't like someone anymore,unfollow and move on.She doesn't owe anything to any fan.

M4qcr4cr o

9 minutes ago, morpheu said:

I should have clarified. She deleted fifteen of the ABS posts (according to a fan on here that Adriana herself follows) she left up one or some that includes a Co worker. She also unfollowed them. Independent from the other debate you guys have going on, isn't that objectively weird? To delete so many ABS posts and to unfollow them? That seems like a negative sign to me. Hopefully not because it's one of the few things she is doing right now. But it's hard to see the reasoning behind that because she rarely goes through her posts to delete anything let alone that many posts.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

Maybe they decided to drop her,maybe she decided not do it anymore and maybe it's nothing,she still appears as the host on all their social media sites.

Yeah their instagram bio still lists her as the host. And so if she no longer is part of ABS, it seems to be initiated by her. Hopefully that is NOT the case. They have an ig post announcing the casting for season 2 with adriana in it (from March of 2018) so they've always counted on keeping her. But her deleting only those posts is really weird to me. Does anyone know if she's been deleting any other posts? Her unfollowing them imo is also different than her mindlessly unfollowing other outlets or people that she's still very close to. This is a work relationship and a relatively new partnership / show. They definitely could use her promoting them in every way possible. I guess we'll see. 

She could have been dropped allready and while they are finding a replacement or finalising a contract with a replacement ,they still list her on their IG because they don't have anyone lined up yet.Also not evreyone views IG seriously and they just might not care yet since the shootings haven't started yet.Unfollowing is not a sign of who iniated anything,that is being discussed between her agent and them and it usually stays between them.Maybe they are offering her less money then what she want's and she doesn't agree with it ,maybe they still didn't like her accent and decided to cut her.A lot of maybe's.Just wait and see

On 5/9/2018 at 11:41 PM, Souled-Out said:

Thats very selective. Its about how things have been for her all year, the MET is just another thing on the list that Adriana has failed to participate/do this year. Yes, Adriana shot for something else in NY, but thats not gonna count until its actually released, because some shoots models do, you actually never see the material sometimes. This has happened before with Adriana herself. So as of now, the only work from Adriana this year that has come out officially is Maybelline. 

Models like Gisele have been going to the MET since the early 2000s, so when she skipped a year in the 2010's ofcourse nobody is going to say it was because she wasn't invited. She is a regular. I have already been through this, Adriana is not a long time MET attender (Only four years). She only started going, when she got four vogue covers in one year. When a model is that active, they get invited. Thats why its pointless comparing her to other models who didn't go, because they were still more active through out this year.

Back to the point the only person here who gets the whole point is High Maintenance, its not about just missing the MET. Its about to be almost a year since Adriana has done something besides Maybelline and VS. Ya'll can say she is living her life and all that. Thats fine, I have said so many times, if Adriana wanted to retire today, I'd respect that. but I guess you all forgot when she said she didn't want a turning point in her career. I guess you all don't see her working out alot. If she really wanted to "just breath", she wouldn't be working as hard on her body. So, stop talking as if I am calling her lazy.  My point was literally that some of her behavior/attitude towards the industry/changes until this point, could have already done some damage. Especially since Adriana said she had no plans in creating a turning point in her career. Those are literally her words during the carnival event. I do not understand how any of you all can forget that because lord knows I mentioned it way too many times. I said that Adriana's activity didn't match what she said she was going to do with her career. Ya'll know I have beat that horse to death, so lets not act like I am not considering how Adriana feels about handling her career. I remember the exact words she said about what she wanted to do with it. Plus, Its not called "taking it slow" when you do things like not prepare properly for events that you were paid to do and that you knew you were going to attend. Don't forget that happened with the carnival too.

Anyways, because of the statements she has given about the direction of her career, I am gonna have some kind of expectations. As far as why she also didn't attend the met, from her side I wouldn't know why. Its obvious her head is somewhere that none of us know. I said that. But if she skipped just ""to breath", I doubt she'd be hitting the gym multiple times a day instead of going. I think the met is more of a breather. I mainly  gave my piece on why basically nobody in the fashion industry, outside of the people she is already contracted with, asked her to do anything all year. The met would be just one of those times. I can think of some reasons for the industry to not ask her for anything and I said them. Even her social media has been slacking, and that plays a factor, but its been slacking because she spent a long time not posting and stuff. 

Lol the quotations around the word "fans" just because they see things another way. Trust me, I haven't been a fan and a follower of Adriana all these years to get to this point. I was literally known for defending Adriana here. I hated bad things being said about her. I was also a contributor to big projects done for her. Some of that even has to do with why I am this annoyed and why you all can't understand. But even the last fan account that Adriana reposted from said the same thing on their stories and other fans agreed. Adriana's most dedicated fans out here are saying the same thing. So lets not make it about being bad fans or something. Adriana has worked hard, but there are things she received because of her fans too. Her and VS already admitted they were the reason behind her wax figure and stuff. You are talking about fans that cared about her so much, when she was dealing with patriot fans/haters, her own fans ended up being stalked themselves by those people (thats another reason why certain users stopped posting here). I know, Adriana didn't ask for her fans to defend her. But the point is, Adriana has fans that rode for her hard, and ones who obviously showed some kind of dedication, they wouldn't want to think these things they do about her now. But at this point, it is what it is, forget what it was. If Adriana herself has changed/is changing ofcourse the same will happen with her fans and how they view her, it goes both ways. She just doesn’t only get to change. 

What it is: Adriana herself has been different.  Ya'll can try to downplay her post and how crucial it could have been, but please remember she had to release a statement after that explaining herself If it wasn't that crucial, there would have been no need for her to do that....Now, 6 months into the year, Adriana only has released work from those that she has been contracted with for years (Maybelline). She hasn't been on a cover,or in a editorial, nor a campaign, nor appear at a fashion week since summer of last year. All of this, despite saying she didn't want a turning point in her career. That was long, but thats what happen when alot of users miss the point or try to turn a person's opinion into something it wasn't.

I don’t think you understand the industry. Adriana has been an active working model for basically two decades. She has a lot of connections. If she wanted to go she’d  have been there. Have you seen the guest list? Some of the attendees haven’t booked a job in 84 yrs

If anything, her not attending is very consistent with her not doing much these days.

On 5/11/2018 at 11:01 AM, Corner said:

I don’t think you understand the industry. Adriana has been an active working model for basically two decades. She has a lot of connections. If she wanted to go she’d  have been there. Have you seen the guest list? Some of the attendees haven’t booked a job in 84 yrs

If anything, her not attending is very consistent with her not doing much these days.

That’s literally my point . Its what I said, I just gave a different reason for why that is. Agree to disagree. And seeing this strange thing happening also with american beauty star doesn’t help. 15 pictures taken off + unfollowing? Its funny some people make it about her not owing fans anything and stuff like that, when at the end of the day the only person who this actually effects is adriana. Fans are just fans. This is her image, her reputation, and maybe her money thats being impacted not a fan’s. Adriana doesn’t pay her fan’s bills, if she sabotages herself, it only hits her. The only thing fans have to worry about is feeling of disappointment but they will get over it and move on. She just happened to usually have fans that care for her alot, if they feel like she is losing or causing damage to herself , they don’t want her to for her own sake. But whatever, at the end the change in work flow is undeniable, the change in her is also undeniable. Everybody here can actually agree on those things. some people just have different opinions of why it’s happening 

No one is saying that her work flow isn’t changing. You are the one who literally posted that you don’t understand it and that she’s sabotaging herself and those types of posts. It’s not an opinion whether her career is changing.. it’s simply a fact. it’s just that most of us understand and are fine with the fact that it is changing regardless of the reason. 

10 hours ago, HighMaintenance said:

No one is saying that her work flow isn’t changing. You are the one who literally posted that you don’t understand it and that she’s sabotaging herself and those types of posts. It’s not an opinion whether her career is changing.. it’s simply a fact. it’s just that most of us understand and are fine with the fact that it is changing regardless of the reason. 

You say it like I didn't already admit that. I did. Right above your reply I say it in the last few sentences. That's nothing but a repeat of what I said. And I didn't say that nobody else thinks her work flow changed, WTF? I literally say "Everybody here agrees" with the change in her work flow. Again, you're doing nothing but repeating me but somehow trying to talk to me as if I didn't say any of that, when I actually did.

I wonder how long she'll be in Cannes. Hopefully she'll have a few different looks. I didn't love the one from yesterday. The shots of her getting ready were beautiful, but I thought she looked a little glum on the carpet, not as vibrant as she does on most red carpet appearances. Hope she has a different look tonight. Maybe something similar to the 2017 met gala look... perfect for cannes.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I wonder how long she'll be in Cannes. Hopefully she'll have a few different looks. I didn't love the one from yesterday. The shots of her getting ready were beautiful, but I thought she looked a little glum on the carpet, not as vibrant as she does on most red carpet appearances. Hope she has a different look tonight. Maybe something similar to the 2017 met gala look... perfect for cannes.

100% agree with you. Love the make and hair, the jewlery but her dress was a little similar of the Elsa wore few days ago. I hope she goes to AmFar tonight! The photos of her getting ready really gave me Cleopatra's vibe Just Love!

I don't care for her being at Cannes, because its film. But I think she looked great. The only thing I would complain about is how her dress needed ironing but I like the idea of it. And I like the weight/muscles on her,  since she is older her body need more of that collagen (that gets lost if someone loses too much weight, which is why she tends to look her oldest when very thin). Its important as she is older to keep certain weight on her. I am surprised it looks so good on her, usually when she is at the gym so much it results in thinness and abs. But she really is molding her body into something great.

I do agree though that she looks glum in some pictures, that extra spark isn't there because she didn't look that happy in some photos. The makeup artist needs to be kept, she looked abnormally flawless, literally in some real candids she looks photo shopped and she actually isn't.

3 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

100% agree with you. Love the make and hair, the jewlery but her dress was a little similar of the Elsa wore few days ago. I hope she goes to AmFar tonight! The photos of her getting ready really gave me Cleopatra's vibe Just Love!

I love today's look though. She looks amazing. The make up is still kind of off. But the lightly bronzed look with a pale lip is so beautiful on her. I vote that she carries with her the vs team that used to do her make up for vs events in VS's good years. She always looked her best at those. Even with all of that said though IMO a huge improvement from yesterday. I hope she stays through the festival. 

She said she was pretty nervous this year. That's surprising to hear since she has been so many times and this year she has impressed people the most. But thats probably why she looked glum on the first day, out of her nervousness. But she looked happier at amfar, and I agree that she looked nice at that event too. I hope she keeps the makeup artist, he really knows what he is doing. She honestly looks very good right now. I agree, @Miss Bathory she gives off true old hollywood glamour especially with her physique