Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

20 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

To be real this would be the first time she’s going and we didn’t already know. Usually, we know before hand. I’d really like to be surprised but imo, on Saturday she was around in miami as if the met wasn’t monday. 

I mean, I haven’t been understanding what has been going on in her mind since november 2017. However, with this, I am sure its not adriana’s decision. Remember not everyone can just go, you have to be invited. So, if Adriana doesn’t go this year it’s because she wasn’t invited, especially with a theme that is very fitting for her and it would only be her 5th year going, its not as if she is gisele who has been getting invited for years, so she skips some years. No, adriana is still new to this because back in 2014 she actually had her shit together and was actually focusing on her career alot and she wasn’t walking around saying problematic things about the industry she works in and sounding ungrateful and pretentious towards it all of a sudden. So if adriana doesn’t go this year, its not because she made a choice it’s because she wasn’t invited. And alot of users felt it could happen. Its called being black balled, and Adriana’s behavior and the shit she was talking is enough to do it. Keep in mind, we are almost half way into the year and she still hasn’t had any work come out. Adriana just may have sabotaged herself and I don’t even want to get into what caused her to sabotage herself so much. 

All that negative shit being said lol, I really hope we are wrong and she ends up popping up, but I am not sure about that to be real. And disappointed won’t even be the word to describe how I feel if she doesn’t attend this year, because like I said, it would be because she wasn’t invited. Because she isn’t doing shit in miami, if she is there. 

Yeh .. but do ou think she is on blacklist? I really hope not .. in the Oscar Party, she only wnet a day before. So she could went yesterday ou even today earlier .. but she didn't post anything about the met , only a photo of her in the gym. But the way it is just wait .. she's not the same anymore .. some men only enter to ours lives to do shit.  

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

claudia_brigo ig stories. I think this is from today, so no Met... :banghead:

31435871_371885569991433_1245040663251124224_n.jpg

A VS angel and well known catholic "skips" out on only their 5th year at the MET, a theme that actually fits them just to go to the gym like they have been all month? I don't think so. She is already in shape and everything. Months ago fans did fear all of this happening after that stupid post she made on IG and her behavior that followed. They said, she probably fucked up her career single-handedly with that stupid post AND the behavior that followed. Literally a user said, the test would be whether or not she would get invited to the met after what she has said/done. Its highly likely she didn't this year. Look at her, she is doing nothing out of the ordinary.  Anybody who thinks she just casually skipped out on it, is lying to themselves. Keep in mind out side of maybelline, she hasn't gotten any new work yet.

I shouldn't be as disappointed as I am because I was one of those who feared it would happen. This happens to alot of women in the industry, they get all caught up in some man or something, they start talking crazy, they start being somebody else, the industry isn't feeling it and people don't want to fuck with them anymore. Thats whats been happening with Adriana I am convinced. 

3 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh .. but do ou think she is on blacklist? I really hope not .. in the Oscar Party, she only wnet a day before. So she could went yesterday ou even today earlier .. but she didn't post anything about the met , only a photo of her in the gym. But the way it is just wait .. she's not the same anymore .. some men only enter to ours lives to do shit.  

A model being invited for an oscar event is different from the met, because this is her actual industry. And Adriana didn’t say what she did about the industry as a whole but the fashion industry. It came off so bad. Adriana hasn’t been doing shit since then, also they say you’re never supposed to just stop working in modelling because the industry will move on ( unless you’re pregnant or gisele lol) And Adriana spent all that time off, gaining weight while she was at it, and then she had to work on losing it. Its just a series of L’s and bad decesions.

Amen on the men part. The worst part is while Adriana is looking potentially black balled and we all feel her bf had some kind of influence under her behavior that would cause it, he has sky rocketed thanks to his association with her. When he was on some tv show turkish people kept tweeting about her because all those people did was ask about Adriana and he was supposed to be there “ for his book”. But I don’t feel sorry for her about this. Not only did she make the choice to put everything off and change herself after meeting him, but she made the choice to clearly keep him in her life despite everything. She is still choosing to let him be this bad luck charm. She has seen his shadiness and everything but look at her. The she gets triggered because nobody likes him for her even though people had really good reasons to. 

But we can’t want something for somebody who doesn’t want it themselves. Adriana doesn’t act like she wants better for herself. She still keeping a dude who has to be miles and miles away, in order for her to be productive. Its like she can’t focus on what she should when he is around. Whats going to always be more important and more influential is some man in her life. And I am really sick of it this time, because she has let a man influence her and change her so much that it has actual hurt her career and brand. I see its been quiet here, because so many people are turned off by her, they don’t visit here anymore. Somebody insulted her in a section calling her stupid and all that, and nobody even defended her. If this was a year ago, alot of users would have, she is no longer worth defending around here. She is barely being celebrated here anymore. She is barely in the news. She hasn’t had any new work come out. Hell, Adriana’s followers haven’t even grown in 6 months. And now she didn’t even get invited to the met. All of this losing at what cost? A dude that she still hasn’t known for a whole year yet. “ my smile is the best with you” she says, I can’t feel sorry for someone who is willing to let this happen to themselves. Its too foolish. I can only be extremely disappointed and permanently turned off. Adriana has let herself down and she probably still lives in her own world where she still doesn’t realize it. I can officially say I no longer support her, because situations like this are very hard to bounce back from and she caused it on herself and she probably still does not care. 

She just had a photoshoot with Schultz.A theme about religion doesn't appease evreyone and she isn't the only angel or former angel not going.Also she is in the gym for the past 2 weeks at least.She has something coming,either her show and maybe something else.Also she hasn't had much work,when she has work people talk ,same like last year this time around.Not evreybody likes talking about nothing like you.

Some models who didn't go aren't at the gym. It's ale's child's birthday, some people had cannes to worry about. Some are pregnant. And most importantly alot of those models still had a more active year than Adriana in terms of modelling, so its different. Her show is not modelling. She could be going to cannes next. But like I said, going to those kind of events are different from the met. The met is fashion. Oscars is not fashion. Cannes is not always fashion. The met is fashion and Adriana has been irresponsible when it comes to her career that deals with it. You can see it your way  but there has been a steady decline in all aspects of her career that relates to her being a model. From social media to campaigns to covers/editorials to news. I don't think its a coincidence that she isn't at the met, hell, most of the time she doesn't follow the theme. Although she has proven herself to be so into to spirituality and religion, not to be appeased by it. Adriana did shoots dressed up as a nun and stuff for magazines

1.thumb.jpg.34e00c61cd9dbd98c9786977035e2500.jpg

(I can't find the other pic but there was another one and she had the head peace on and there was a cross on the wall in the back, it was for an editorial)

But even if that was the case, she could have not dressed for it anyway. This falls way too far in line with everything else that's been going on with Adriana. She hasn't been asked much by the fashion industry to do anything all year. Like I said, alot of people felt her actions as of late was gonna sabotage her modelling career and its really looking like it. But I am not here trying to convince anybody anything, you can still support her or think differently. I am literally just saying my opinion. I wish I could be like you and still think positive and all that, I just have none of it left in me. Seeing all of this, knowing the status of her personal life...its a no for me. Literally the only reason I posted here again was surely to see whether or not she'd go to the met this year. I see she didn't and I understand why they wouldn't want her there, I understand why things have been so dry. But hey, whatever she probably does not care and she is going to continue living her life under some kind of weird ass influence/logic continuing to sabotage herself, I am just not gonna continue to wait on her to get some sense again anymore. You can, I am not. I am just saying my last opinion.

She just had a campaign photoshoot with Schultz

She was allready on the decline from last year ,same with evrey damn model coming close to her age and wealth.What was the reason last year then?She had one cover last year untill july and that was for ocean magazine,barelly any fashion weeks outside of a maybeline job last year and one fashion week if i remember and she allready had one this year.Also those nun shoots was when she was younger,people can change you know.Sad that she isn't at the met but she would not be in the gym for this long if something is not comming up.Also you don't know why she isn't there,other models post on social media and you can tell why,alessandra could have just celebrated her son's birthday when she came back,it would have been literraly one day later,that wasn't a problem last year with her.She barely posts anything for the last 2 days so i don't know why she isn't there,but if she is still in the gym,it's for something coming.I don't follow someone based on who she dates so i couldn't care less about her bf.Don't like his work or personality but that's it.I don't go into peoples private lives and assume anything,it's private for a reason and i don't care about it

Also she said multiple times she want's to be in television.She has a show that pays pretty well i assume if she is also executive producer and a cameo in ocean's eight coming.I don't know what you expected from her this year if last year she barely had any work compared to 2 years ago.She is 36,most models her age barely have any work and the ones she has are obviously lucrative.If you expect constant work,go follow somebody younger.

Im sorry but I think y’all are being super dramatic as always for no reason and are conjuring up ideas in your own mind . 

1. She’s not really “catholic” anymore . All the photos or instances of her talking about religion are from the early-mid 2000s . None of them are recent which says something . I read her interview that she did for ocean view last January and when they ask her about her beliefs she says she beliefs in “Nature, engery, spirits “. She literally says in her own words that she isn’t religious but spiritual . This is wayyy before Metin btw. I’m sorry but it’s quite clear to me from that interview that she outgrew her religious upbringing . You never see her go to church or mass, lent , talk about pope who is the HEAD of the church , hell did she even get her daughters baptized? Your talking about a ten year gap between the things she said then and what she does/says NOW . She’s moved past that , y’all should do the same and stop holding on to her past religious beliefs. People outgrow religion all the time please get over it . 

2. I highly doubt she’s blackballed . She’s working out and lost weight for a purpose . If she didn’t have any more jobs they’re wouldn’t be any real motivation for her to get back in shape but she is . A real blackballed is when photographers , firms , agencies refuse to work with you and unanimously drop you .  I see no indication of that . If that were the case maybelline could’ve terminated her contract , but didn’t . Her “ makeup show”would’ve been canceled but isn’t and got renewed and is probably going to start shooting next month . She wasn’t dropped by ANY of her agencies either soooo..where is the evidence for this ? 

3. You do have to be invited to the met gala but you can reject the invitation and not go . There were years Gisele and Beyoncé and all types of stars didn’t go . I highly doubt any would say it’s because “they weren’t invited “. 

You don't have to show you are religious or talk about it.Not all people that are spiritual are also atheist.She did post last year when she visited that church in montenegro and she was also praying.But i do think she might of outgrew it a bit.

4. People on here said the same thing after she had sienna . You can literally go back and see people on this board saying how “she’s destroying her career “ and how she’s not putting in “ work “ when the jobs slowed down and when she would skip appearances because she wanted to be with her child . That didn’t seem to be true did it ? Soon as 2014 hit and she got all those vogue covers , 6, I believe , all of you had nothing to say . From that year on she was in the top ranking earning models . Pretty hilarious if you ask me because it’s shows how wrong you guys often are. 

5. She did say that she wanted to be an actress and is a “business women “, however I do think she’s still going to model on the side and mostly try to move herself self mostly into the presenting/entertainment arena which is why she did the makeup show and played a guest appearance in Oceans. Eventually her modeling career will slow down and phase out but on HER terms . 

6. Her post wasn’t that bad actually . Didn’t jourdan Dunn talk about in her own post months later about the downsides of the industry and how it’s affected her self esteem ? She even talked about being depressed . There’s a reason why a lot of models  liked her message .Many actors and singers have said they would never want there kids to go into the entertainment industry . Gisele even said In an interview that she would not want to be an up and coming model In this day in age. It would be mental exhausting especially because of social media . Are they all wrong aswell ? Should they just shut up and not be able to talk about there experiences and how it’s shaped them ? No one of them got backlash either , but she should ? Why ? 

7. Stop caring about her love life . I don’t know this guy , so I don’t care about him but if she’s with him what exactly are you going to do to stop it ?! None of you know them . She also seems happy and content to me but i guess none of you care about that either . 

6 minutes ago, morpheu said:

You don't have to show you are religious or talk about it.Not all people that are spiritual are also atheist.She did post last year when she visited that church in montenegro and she was also praying.But i do think she might of outgrew it a bit.

Yes I know you don’t have to show it but she did in interviews before . I remember in an interview she straight up pulled out  a crucifix mid interview and others talked about her bringing a bible back stage in the early-mid 2000s . That doesn’t happen anymore. Those pics were of historical sites that she was sight seeing  though not a pic of her own personal church back in Miami which she goes too . I think she obviously still believes in God and prays but isn’t tied down to organize religion anymore and you can tell . Yes I agree she outgrow it, people on her can’t accept that for some reason . 

17 minutes ago, Angie_Noir said:

Yes I know you don’t have to show it but she did in interviews before . I remember in an interview she straight up pulled out  a crucifix mid interview and others talked about her bringing a bible back stage in the early-mid 2000s . That doesn’t happen anymore. Those pics were of historical sites that she was sight seeing  though not a pic of her own personal church back in Miami which she goes too . I think she obviously still believes in God and prays but isn’t tied down to organize religion anymore and you can tell . Yes I agree she outgrow it, people on her can’t accept that for some reason . 

She did say at this fashion show and almost evrey one that she likes to pray before going on the catwalk and you can see it in the fashion show.I think she believes in both god and spirtualism but obviously not as strict about religion anymore like a lot of people that just outgrew it.

12 hours ago, Miz_B said:

What did Adriana post that’s so bad? I haven’t been following her lately...

Breathing without Bellazon's permission

The woman is 36 she deserves to have the opportunity to take it slow! She has the right and she can afford it to not work as much as she did to spend it with her loved ones.

Poor Adriana though! Worked her ass of the past decades only to be called out as foolish and irresponsible by her own "fans"

20 minutes ago, Corner said:

All of this because she didn’t go to a costume party?

Are you really that surprised? Adriana can’t do anything without some of her so called fans picking apart everything she does/says and turning it into something totally different. 

10 hours ago, Corner said:

All of this because she didn’t go to a costume party?

Thats very selective. Its about how things have been for her all year, the MET is just another thing on the list that Adriana has failed to participate/do this year. Yes, Adriana shot for something else in NY, but thats not gonna count until its actually released, because some shoots models do, you actually never see the material sometimes. This has happened before with Adriana herself. So as of now, the only work from Adriana this year that has come out officially is Maybelline. 

Models like Gisele have been going to the MET since the early 2000s, so when she skipped a year in the 2010's ofcourse nobody is going to say it was because she wasn't invited. She is a regular. I have already been through this, Adriana is not a long time MET attender (Only four years). She only started going, when she got four vogue covers in one year. When a model is that active, they get invited. Thats why its pointless comparing her to other models who didn't go, because they were still more active through out this year.

Back to the point the only person here who gets the whole point is High Maintenance, its not about just missing the MET. Its about to be almost a year since Adriana has done something besides Maybelline and VS. Ya'll can say she is living her life and all that. Thats fine, I have said so many times, if Adriana wanted to retire today, I'd respect that. but I guess you all forgot when she said she didn't want a turning point in her career. I guess you all don't see her working out alot. If she really wanted to "just breath", she wouldn't be working as hard on her body. So, stop talking as if I am calling her lazy.  My point was literally that some of her behavior/attitude towards the industry/changes until this point, could have already done some damage. Especially since Adriana said she had no plans in creating a turning point in her career. Those are literally her words during the carnival event. I do not understand how any of you all can forget that because lord knows I mentioned it way too many times. I said that Adriana's activity didn't match what she said she was going to do with her career. Ya'll know I have beat that horse to death, so lets not act like I am not considering how Adriana feels about handling her career. I remember the exact words she said about what she wanted to do with it. Plus, Its not called "taking it slow" when you do things like not prepare properly for events that you were paid to do and that you knew you were going to attend. Don't forget that happened with the carnival too.

Anyways, because of the statements she has given about the direction of her career, I am gonna have some kind of expectations. As far as why she also didn't attend the met, from her side I wouldn't know why. Its obvious her head is somewhere that none of us know. I said that. But if she skipped just ""to breath", I doubt she'd be hitting the gym multiple times a day instead of going. I think the met is more of a breather. I mainly  gave my piece on why basically nobody in the fashion industry, outside of the people she is already contracted with, asked her to do anything all year. The met would be just one of those times. I can think of some reasons for the industry to not ask her for anything and I said them. Even her social media has been slacking, and that plays a factor, but its been slacking because she spent a long time not posting and stuff. 

Lol the quotations around the word "fans" just because they see things another way. Trust me, I haven't been a fan and a follower of Adriana all these years to get to this point. I was literally known for defending Adriana here. I hated bad things being said about her. I was also a contributor to big projects done for her. Some of that even has to do with why I am this annoyed and why you all can't understand. But even the last fan account that Adriana reposted from said the same thing on their stories and other fans agreed. Adriana's most dedicated fans out here are saying the same thing. So lets not make it about being bad fans or something. Adriana has worked hard, but there are things she received because of her fans too. Her and VS already admitted they were the reason behind her wax figure and stuff. You are talking about fans that cared about her so much, when she was dealing with patriot fans/haters, her own fans ended up being stalked themselves by those people (thats another reason why certain users stopped posting here). I know, Adriana didn't ask for her fans to defend her. But the point is, Adriana has fans that rode for her hard, and ones who obviously showed some kind of dedication, they wouldn't want to think these things they do about her now. But at this point, it is what it is, forget what it was. If Adriana herself has changed/is changing ofcourse the same will happen with her fans and how they view her, it goes both ways. She just doesn’t only get to change. 

What it is: Adriana herself has been different.  Ya'll can try to downplay her post and how crucial it could have been, but please remember she had to release a statement after that explaining herself If it wasn't that crucial, there would have been no need for her to do that....Now, 6 months into the year, Adriana only has released work from those that she has been contracted with for years (Maybelline). She hasn't been on a cover,or in a editorial, nor a campaign, nor appear at a fashion week since summer of last year. All of this, despite saying she didn't want a turning point in her career. That was long, but thats what happen when alot of users miss the point or try to turn a person's opinion into something it wasn't.

She just shot a photoshoot with schultz 2 weeks ago.They don't shoot a campaign in the middle of new york,close down a street and not release it.That doesn't count for you because it doesn't fit your narrative.You can find established models who had nothing coming up and yet they didn't go to the MET.She never said she wanted more and more .She said she still wanted to model.She has maybeline,iwc,vs and schultz now coming out.Those are modelling gigs that bring her millions.Why is it so hard to get that she gets millions with the few jobs she has and doesn't wan't more and more?She is almost worth 100 million dollars.She also said she wanted to be in television,that is a turning point and she has her own show,with season 2 coming up and a cameo in ocean's 8,guess that doesn't fit peoples narrative here.What she has said was not nearly as bad as what other models have said,jourdan dunn,cara delavigne etc,and yet they are doing fine.Only reason why she made a statement is because people thought she meant VS because it was vague.She barely had anything last year before this time around.This happens to evrey models fan base when they slow down for whatever reason,some fans just have to find ways to pick on them,usually the spouse takes the blame.Whatever her reasons are for not going to events,those are her own and she sure has something coming up,she never goes daily to the gym for like 3 weeks for nothing.If you don't like someone anymore,unfollow and move on.She doesn't owe anything to any fan.

*Sigh*   I literally said just said, its not gonna get counted as released work until its actually released. It doesn’t matter where it was taken and all that, you never know what could happen and if something literally isn’t released, you can’t call it “work thats been released.” Period. 

I never said Adriana owed anything to any fans, even though she herself has admitted to recieving things thanks to them. She has thanked her fans a number of times, I guess she did it all for no reason huh? But anyways,  I still said she never asked for any of the support  she has gotten. But its funny when you and alot of people here are acting like fans owe her something. You’re hostility is amazing, as if fans can’t think certain things, or say certain things about her. As if fans only owe good opinions and comments about her. Just like adriana doesn’t owe fans anything, the fans don’t owe her anything.It goes both ways actually. But I literally said, I mentioned the fans and what they do, for users who are acting like people aren’t being real fans for seeing things different. That a person can clearly prove themselves to be a fan and still think negatively about whats going on.So again, stop that shit about making what I said, about something else. Its not about her owing her fans anything, its about people acting like someone can’t be a real fan seeing this situation the way they do. And if this is about me saying, I didn't expect lack of work from her, I literally said it was because she mentioned there was no turning point. Whats going on now, looks like she is headed to a turning point, but she denied there being one in her career...Either way, I just never said she owed fans anything. This is why it’s pointless talking to people here, turning one thing into another just so you can sound right.

But whatever. I don’t care about you and your feelings. I don’t agree and I don’t care. I came here to say what I wanted to and to correct those, who got what I said wrong ... Adriana will always be the VS goat to me but I still think what I think. Goodbye.