Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Adriana Lima and self-help BF are still dating

Oops. Looks like I jumped the gun earlier this month when I reported that Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima and Turkish self-help guru Metin Hara had broken up.

Lima posted an Instagram Story that featured a photo of herself with Hara with the words, “My Love?,” and a photo showing the bearded redhead with her and her family at a table loaded with Brazilian dishes.

On March 11, Hara, author of “Invasion of Love: The Path,” told a Turkish newspaper that the couple isn’t planning to get married yet, but added, “As long as our love for each other endures, we will live and die together.”

Hara, 35, said Lima, 36, calls his mother, who is fighting Stage 4 lung cancer, every day.

The on-again-off-again couple, who met almost two years ago, seemed off after they were apart for the Oscars, Carnival in Rio de Janeiro and Valentine’s Day. On Feb. 22, Hara posted a stock photo of Lima with the sad message: “She was the poem I always wanted to write . . .”

Hara could use Lima’s support as he plans his April 3 “Mind Unleashed” appearance at Pera Soho, the Thompson Street restaurant named for a neighborhood in Istanbul. Touting the event, Hara posted, “Come for a mind-blowing experience.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/03/18/adriana-lima-and-self-help-bf-are-still-dating/

Everything else aside. Serious question: how exactly are some of you sure she only spends only “...” amount of time with her kids? Like how exactly do you know when she spends or doesn’t spend time with them? It’s not because she doesn’t post about it that she’s not with them. 

Marko. Her schedule. Their schedule because, They spent about two weeks with Marko in Colorado last month. Nobody is just going by how many times she post her kids. Just seeing where she is, you know when she is home and when she isn’t.  We know when she is with them alone and when she isn’t because other people will show that. Trust me when I say, I try not to even see it like that but even Adriana’s most dedicated fans who don’t even talk about this much on here, have felt the same. They just don’t want to say anything for obvious reasons ( per usual, I have been saying what alot of fans are thinking but don’t want to say). We could be wrong but its not an unpopular opinion amongst her fans. It used to be ofcourse but as even you know, things are not looking the same with her 

49 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I can’t laugh about it. I agree with Emma it’s terribly ridiculous. She is saying all of that like she didn’t just see him two days ago. But what got me is how soon is “very soon?” She was just with him two days ago.  Because at this point she really does see him more than she does her kids. I’ve been trying to avoid that aspect because its a terrible thing to think about but at this point I can’t ignore it. This isn’t even about how shady he is anymore and the bad influence he has clearly been but adriana herself. I am so disappointed. I hope that wherever she is in this moment, she is either doing some kind of work to support her family or with her children. Those are the two things that should be coming first before him and thats where her time needs to be mainly spent. And its not looking that way. “ very soon”, I know metin is going through a rough time with his family but come on Adriana. 

I don't quote the whole message because it's long and I don't want to bother. I agree with everything you have said. Everything Adriana is doing and allowing them -Metin and his circle- to do around her, is very disappointing. In fact, that is why I'm participating less and less in the forum. Not for you, although I've seen that the forum has gotten a bit muddied with certain debates, but no, that's not why, I'm participating less and less in the forum because I think I'm less and less Adriana's fan. And it's something that makes me sad because I've been a big fan of her for 10 years or more and I'll always say that together with Barbara Palvin, she's the most beautiful face I've ever seen. But I'm very disappointed with everything she has been doing in recent times. She's even almost not working beyond VS and Maybelline. But well, it's her life, as much as I don't like what she's doing, we can't do anything.

1 minute ago, fieldofoptics said:

He accepts basically anybody that requests to follow him.

True, he accepted me more than a year ago. And to be totally honest, Marko seems a much more focused and mature person than Adriana.

1 minute ago, EmmaParis said:

True, he accepted me more than a year ago. And to be totally honest, Marko seems a much more focused and mature person than Adriana.

I'm not personally sure about focused (he could have maybe stayed in the nba/excelled with some more focus :D ok... LOW BLOW) but I fully agree that he's more mature than Adriana. I think almost everyone is though. She's emotionally not very mature at all and has been proving it since even before Metin, if we're being honest.

30 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

I don't quote the whole message because it's long and I don't want to bother. I agree with everything you have said. Everything Adriana is doing and allowing them -Metin and his circle- to do around her, is very disappointing. In fact, that is why I'm participating less and less in the forum. Not for you, although I've seen that the forum has gotten a bit muddied with certain debates, but no, that's not why, I'm participating less and less in the forum because I think I'm less and less Adriana's fan. And it's something that makes me sad because I've been a big fan of her for 10 years or more and I'll always say that together with Barbara Palvin, she's the most beautiful face I've ever seen. But I'm very disappointed with everything she has been doing in recent times. She's even almost not working beyond VS and Maybelline. But well, it's her life, as much as I don't like what she's doing, we can't do anything.

Yeah, as I said, people call me and some others names for saying what we say here. But I know I am saying what alot of her fans feel. And alot of her fans truly have been struggling to continue to like her and be fans, for obvious reasons. She just isn’t giving us much to be proud of anymore. Her own words are having to be used against her: 

But like everybody is saying, she won’t care sadly 

We do love us a reckless queen :rofl:

On a more serious note, I think it’s time for us to separate the art from the artist. I know that one of her appeals is not just her beauty but also how kind hearted and compassionate she is and even with her unattainable beauty, there’s something very approachable and grounded about her. At this point, let’s just watch the show that’s her life right now and hope she at least brings in some work. Like, let’s spare ourselves from the disappointment that is this relationship and be on the lookout for some work, of course that would mean being less of a fan but I’d rather take that. I can’t stick around with the losing team. I’ll be the first to kiss her ass when she dumps that garbage and begin evolving her level of maturity.

And someone said she’s only does VS and Maybelline these days. Where the VS work though? I think they’ve gotten over her ass.

Is it as ridiculous when Adriana posted on her ig stories a quote saying that “social media ruins relationships”. I don’t remember nobody pointing out the fact that she said that was “ ridiculous”. So it shouldn’t be ridiculous when other people are thrown off by social media activity too.  And social media activity is not the only thing that showed us that Adriana was irresponsible enough to gain too much weight, and that she hasn’t been working. Social media isn’t the only indication that she hasn’t been working, its just one of them.  But those posts do clearly tell us when she is with him instead. Its not ridiculous to be able to see whats infront of you.  You see she hasn’t worked besides events where she is just showing how beautiful she is. You see she is constantly with him instead of taking care of other things in her life 

@Corner she is still contracted with Vs is what they mean. I think after her empty causes post and people thought she was shading VS and caused commotion, maybe like her fans they too don’t feel the same about her anymore. But like I said, that was another irresponsible moment for her. 

Its hard to seperate the artist from the art when, there isn’t even no damn art lol. Literally all we have to admire and enjoy about Adriana is from the past. Not only when we liked her the most as a person, but also when she actually produced “ art” and actually worked.  

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

She still is contracted with maybeline and VS and has a show so that is still work,she never said anything about wanting more and maybe what she has now is enough for a multi millionaire.Yet you are the supposed "fan" that called her an 'idiot' based on her boyfriend and what you think you know about him.You talk about him more then her.

You're hard to follow because you don't usually make sense. Yes I think she has been making incredibly idiotic choices. It also is the case that she's been dating him since around the time I've joined Bellazon. If she gave people other things to talk about, they would. 

Again...this whole sub-forum is getting ridiculous :O_O: You all wonder why Adriana avoids this place like a virus :ninja: You all have been previously warned about this, so locking this thread so it could be cleaned & etc. If you guys want to continue with this BS, do it via PM or off of BZ. Thanks! :thumbs_up: 

Let's try this one more time :Angel:

Please be respectful of not just your fellow members but also of Adriana & her life choices. It is ok to express your opinions but there is a difference between being constructive and expressing your thoughts in a mindful manner, and being critical & negative. Adriana is a grown woman who is very successful. She didn't reach this level of success for no reason. She does not need anyone tell her what to do, how to act or what to think---especially from her "fans." You don't have to agree or even like her decisions but that doesn't mean you can't be accepting and respectful. Also, there is no need to make the same points more than twice. You were heard the first 2 times---there is no need to repeat it again. Making the same points over & over again will not further agreements nor would it make your point any more valid. In fact it causes petty drama, unnecessary tension and annoyance.

So what's the take away? Think before you post. Is this something you would want Adriana to read? How do you think Adriana would feel about what you are posting? Is what you are posting a good reflection of who you are, and does it present you as a respectful & thoughtful person ? Even if you think you are "anonymous" online your actions & behavior is still a representation of you.

The next time such ridiculousness occurs this who forum will be put on Mod Watch, meaning all posts must be approved prior to appearing on the forum. Thank you! :flower: