Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

9 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

When will be his event in NY? will she be in Brazil? Hope so... he making that question "pregnant or separated?" Was the most ridiculous thing ever

If I remember well the event is the first days of April.

well its not easy to ignore the latest topic. I agree with, that both should ignoring those rumors. But if i read it correctly today the turkish press wrote, they know already the gender from the baby and she will have a girl.

I hope she has a great time in Bahia. Are the kids with her? or do they have school/holidays?

With Edward Enninful as the new British Vogue Fashion director. Are there higher chances that she will get a Vogue UK Cover/Editorial? He always loved her and they worked few times together when he worked for the W mag.

4 hours ago, emerald7 said:

well its not easy to ignore the latest topic. I agree with, that both should ignoring those rumors. But if i read it correctly today the turkish press wrote, they know already the gender from the baby and she will have a girl.

I hope she has a great time in Bahia. Are the kids with her? or do they have school/holidays?

With Edward Enninful as the new British Vogue Fashion director. Are there higher chances that she will get a Vogue UK Cover/Editorial? He always loved her and they worked few times together when he worked for the W mag.

Yeah, thats why I couldn't help but comment on it even though I've been trying to leave all of it alone. You know its bad when even emerald find it hard to not speak on. And See, the rumors are continuing. What did we say? And this is exactly why he should have ignored those rumors and not made that IG story. That joke wasn't going to do shit but fuel thing. he was supposed to ignore that stuff, like Adriana. She did for a reason. And with him being so "clever", I am pretty sure he would know why you aren't supposed to entertain rumors like that, especially since Adriana doesn't like being mistaken as that. But its more attention and press for him if he makes the choice to publicly entertain the rumors with his followers, so thats why he goes through with stuff like that. Is she really going to allow herself to keep being used like this, obviously she isn't even speaking with him and telling him not to pull such stunts.

I hope Adriana starts doing more work soon but who knows. I would like to think she has been taking a step back because she is still getting in shape. Since she is in brazil for now, I hope returning to her roots actually brings her old self back. The Adriana that wasn't so sensitive to everything and its clear from her mom's IG posts, her mom wouldn't put up with all Adriana does with metin, hopefully she talks with her mom about this stuff as I said. So that she can see its not her against the world, or her and metin against the world when really people just don't like how shady he has been about her

Surrounded by Brazilian food and family members, the couple looked joyous in the Instagram story.

Hara early had said his Brazilian girlfriend called his mother every day.

On March 11, Hara told daily Hürriyet that his mother had stage four lung cancer.

“[Adriana] calls [my mom] every day,” Hara said, answering a question on how he would describe his girlfriend, a household name across the globe.

“She is the kind of person who would drop her kids to school every day and prepare their meals by hand despite the many workers in their house,” Hara added.

Hara had not ruled out the possibility of marriage, but said he’d rather “live the moment” than try to plan out the future.

“As long as our love for each other endures, we will live and die together,” he said.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/supermodel-adriana-lima-shares-photo-with-turkish-boyfriend-metin-hara-family-members-on-instagram-128754

Thats interesting... “die together”? Thats all I am gonna say. Anybody else that comments on this, be careful talking about content and information that was released to the public for your to clearly talk about, it will get you named called ;) 

7 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Surrounded by Brazilian food and family members, the couple looked joyous in the Instagram story.

Hara early had said his Brazilian girlfriend called his mother every day.

On March 11, Hara told daily Hürriyet that his mother had stage four lung cancer.

“[Adriana] calls [my mom] every day,” Hara said, answering a question on how he would describe his girlfriend, a household name across the globe.

“She is the kind of person who would drop her kids to school every day and prepare their meals by hand despite the many workers in their house,” Hara added.

Hara had not ruled out the possibility of marriage, but said he’d rather “live the moment” than try to plan out the future.

“As long as our love for each other endures, we will live and die together,” he said.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/supermodel-adriana-lima-shares-photo-with-turkish-boyfriend-metin-hara-family-members-on-instagram-128754

LOST IN TRANSLATION

Die together?! This is a perfect example of why quotations should not be translate word by word. Apparently he is the victim of false translation. After my little research i found out this is the simplier way of saying ''We will live together till death do us part'' in his language, he loves to play with words in romantic way while talking about his relationship, this is what he is famous for. Imagine trying to be romantic so hard but ended up being creepy :D

I used to care what kind of work that I would like this see, because she has been wayy more dry than usual on Covers and Editorial Work. At first I just really wanted that and I was hoping before she starts shooting for her show again thats what would happen. But you know what, I will take whatever lol. It can be Maybelline again, VS, it can be that show. Just something that is separate from all the propaganda with her boyfriend.The only major break there was, was the Germany event and Oscars weekend, sadly both of those events still went back to the subject of her boyfriend because the pregnancy rumors. Same thing with the Brazil event. Even now because she isn't solo brazil. Every single thing this year (Since November tbh), something happened that becomes more than about just Adriana. Everytime, for alot of reasons, not just because of how she looked.

Atleast now, Adriana appears to be back to her usual look. Hopefully the same goes for her mindset. After she finishes all she does with her family there should be some kind of news/project that comes up and it will be about her, assuming no more stunts are pulled.

Her cake IG story gave me a flashback lol. The last time she posted about Baking carbs was.... but to be real, she probably hasn’t eaten cake since a month ago or something. So don’t think I am shaming her, she is probably treating herself because she was traveling with her own healthy meals and everything.  I just hope that considering the obvious circumstances she doesn’t find herself having the same issues she did back in January because even if she continues to not do any modelling, she has that show coming up soon