Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She literally doesn't even look pregnant anymore. Why would they start this rumor so late? She was just seen in NYC. I know, alot of people don't see her IG stories so, they aren't aware of how her body looks now and that she has been working out alot but still, its very late to be saying this. Plus, she was seen last week, clearly not pregnant. I have been trying to refrain from talking about him after seeing he is clearly getting more popular and more work in the US and we all know why, but I didn't say anything. But something still comes for me to rant about lol .. This sucks, every since he came in, things have been so meh, even Adriana herself is dropping hints now she truly isn't that happy (her IG story about saying you are doing good when you actually aren't).  She hasn't been able to even work that much but Metin? Its been the opposite on his end, he works alot now. Now These rumors... they do no good for Adriana but they will him.So much bullshit comes with her being with him. This rumor is literal bullshit and the timing of this makes no sense, this could have be written a month ago. Why now?

ugh.gif

9 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh I know it is just an Event.. But I am talking about general.. I know even she doesn't get jobs this year, she is one the most iconic persons. But it will be good to see her. Because, after the post talking about not take her clothes, things just got to slow for her.

Yeah, I know but the timing of that is tricky. She said that when models are usually on vacation and she was, she said it during the holidays and right before going to greece. Then as we all know she gained weight while taking those breaks, so she didn't look as best as she could. She couldn't attend those fashion weeks like that. As I said, Adriana herself stopped doing all the things you need to do, to keep being active as a model,so that could be why. The timing + she made the choice to take a month off.  So we can't say the clothes post is the reason for that, we need more time actually. I am praying that she really didn't ruin her career with that but I sadly can't confidently say she didn't because we don't know how the industry took it. It was one of her biggest mistakes adriana could have done to her career, its ok to make that choice. Its not the actual choice, but the need to announce something like that is what does the damage. Thats a private decision and it should have been kept that way,people would respect it more and people wouldn't have taken it the wrong way because its when you type something like that, people perceive it in their own way.  It came off as a ramble dissing her field of work for some. So, we can all see why it would affect her, we just don't know yet. but whatever. her life, her chance...perhaps her fault(if that post rubbed people the wrong way)

and yes @jamiya a fan who saw his IG post me about it, said the same as you  "he got what he wanted out of this" he is almost 40 and has been doing this for awhile but nobody in the US even knew who he was until Adriana, this is happening because of her. The exploitation him and his family has done worked, but obviously Adriana doesn't mind so *shrug*. How ironic, through her his career has gotten stronger but you can't say the same for Adriana

29 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Nightmare is the only word that came to my mind

Yep, if at the beginning of last year they would have told me half the things that happened in the last 6 months from now I wouldn't have believed them at all...

Like can we get this back please (his caption).

I know she is already working out again, as long as metin is not there, ofcourse she is. Thats just crazy how she struggled that much with him around, we all know she loved this.. .. But I guess as long as metin is happy and his career is doing great, and he is excelling because of her, she is satisfied with just that? Doesn't care  that much about how things are looking for herself.. She needs to start loving herself more, seriously. I feel like she is empty on self love. One can only be so selfless. Loving herself, putting herself first before a man doesn't make her selfish, it would make her indestructible and actually help her be positive and happy.  And we can all see she is far from indestructible and she basically said she isn’t happy. She needs to start looking out for herself again. All she does again is quote him and give him some kind of promo or stop working/working out because he wants to be around and then get upset when people dislike her doing all of this for a guy who was selfish enough to like a comment that dissed her but praised him. @Sophie20 and  @nhlovesadri a nightmare indeed, he capitalizes off of her, she is ok with, meanwhile she ends up in a decline through him. But she is still ok with that.

Its like she doesn't care much about herself anymore, besides trying to be happy again, she wants that. But the thing is, she is trying to get her happiness through him. And her kids yes, but after her kids, its him. It should be her kids and then herself. Its important to make sure you are ok first, because other people will always be temporary. She has to know how to live and worry about herself and her actual family. And we know Adriana has not mastered that because she can not be single for longer than a month. We also know because she is making IG posts that about insecurity, she was avoiding posting on her feed because of comments. Thats a sign of low self esteem,  that shows a lack of self love too. she is trying to get it from someone else to fill a void. All of this ''love wins" talk, and she isn't being taught to love herself? But I am not surprised, thats not what a man would want. Because once a woman learns to love herself, she puts herself first and she will not constantly forgive and deal with the shady things that someone like metin does. And thats not a "conspiracy" because she unfollowed him and deleted his photos for a reason. He did bad things and she goes back to him.  A woman who knows her worth and loves herself is strong enough to isolate themselves from someone who has shown signs of having bad intentions. You can tell that love wins stuff is about love from others and to others, when loving yourself is the most important and what has happened to Adriana these past few years is a great example of why its important to love yourself.

But anyway, this trainer’s comment about honoring her craft and being dedicated. I hope she still has that or regains that in herself. This was in NYC so this isn't from last year

To bring back a bit of happiness in this thread I'll share a thing that made me laugh this morning: this website ( http://www.mujerhoy.com/celebrities/corazon/201803/02/culos-mas-caros-celebrities-seguros-20180302091751.html ) made a ridiculus extimate of what some celebs would spend to have an assurance on their butt :rofl:. Adriana is named and, in their opinion, it would cost her "only" 1.4 million $ lol Imo she is undervalued tho, I get fame and money is the key factor but she should be at least on Gisele's level, 3.4 millions.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

To bring back a bit of happiness in this thread I'll share a thing that made me laugh this morning: this website ( http://www.mujerhoy.com/celebrities/corazon/201803/02/culos-mas-caros-celebrities-seguros-20180302091751.html ) made a ridiculus extimate of what some celebs would spend to have an assurance on their butt :rofl:. Adriana is named and, in their opinion, it would cost her "only" 1.4 million $ lol Imo she is undervalued tho, I get fame and money is the key factor but she should be at least on Gisele's level, 3.4 millions.

She’s not on Gisele’s level though so I  guess that’s estimation b/w both of them isn’t really far fetched 

9 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

If it was her face ,it would be a hell of a lot more tbh:rofl: but her butt should be a couple of millions.

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

The press R Saying about Adriana's and Metin's break up. Hope this is true ?

Not likely sadly, look at his last ig stories that I posted on Candids, it's from today, and she follows him on ig (she followed him back just 2 days ago).

It is also right on schedule for him to post that story when he did lol. If you look at tagged pictures and speculation of when the break up rumors started, he of course posted the story right away to make it known that's not the case. 

Smh. He's going to be in NY for his event soon so I'm sure that he'll be around non stop. 

Her look at the viewing party was everything. :mf_cupid: I'm obsessed. 

Decided to put my two cents in because I am not gonna be fake and pretend like I didn't know nor notice she actually did go to the Vanity Fair party.  I didn't know because of here but she was pretty hard to miss, she got good PR from it, finally.

As somebody else said, she did look "wider than usual" but some of that is because of the kind of dresses. However, facially she looks stunning and she still looks younger. Her face is at the perfect weight for her age. She has enough that she still looks younger and refreshed. But yes, it takes more time as you get older to mold your body back. I liked the first dress the best. her second dress was alright, but last year's dress was better than that one. Since this is her second time going, I think its safe to say she always bring it at the oscar events.

As far as Metin's IG story about her goes. Ya'll already told what it was. No use of me repeating it. But we also already know what time it is when it comes to Adriana. Adriana is giving him clout again obviously, its back to him freely being able to use her as obvious bait to make a statement to the public on their status... Alot of things will be repeating themselves (loss of her independence because she relies on his teaching. Lack of work.Controversial/random posts inspired by him, that he will take the credit for, and she probably will end up gaining that weight back too, I really hope not but you never know these days). Which is why I stopped getting on here and following her much, already half of the things I felt like was gonna happen since my last post, did happen. Even though I have come to more terms about Adriana losing herself over this man and allowing herself to be used for unnecessary PR statements, I still hate seeing it like everyone else, so I am still avoiding following her mostly

I came back here because she was finally being more productive and I am not her hater, I will give her credit when its due. But I am out again because the oscars are over, and its obvious we have an idea of where things will probably be headed after this. Just wanted to say I am happy she attended the events, she partnered with magazines for it, and she looked nice

Today one of the most reliable Turkish newspaper claimed she is pregnant with Metin Hara and as a detail Adriana WAS following the so called source of rumors on the instagram ppl say on Twitter ( i don’t know when she exactly unfollowed her)

Metin made a poll with the title ‘ we’re watching with smile and astonishment’

Pregnant/Separated

they def got tired of rumors.