Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Her post was most likely about something she and jourdan talked about,since they were working for the past couple of days and jourdan comented with "thank you".Most likely about body shaming,people started calling her pregnant and i know jourdan talked about body shaming on her IG.

On 2/19/2018 at 12:37 PM, Souled-Out said:

Like she literally follows majority of the models here, it was probably Lily or Jourdan who had that sent to her... 

10065581-4A10-45D9-8A25-6D7877B15ABE.thumb.jpeg.b6f58bea43496fddcb11a2b4a7d0a0a8.jpeg

On 2/19/2018 at 3:04 PM, Corner said:

@emerald7 it’s possible she knows about the brand and what’s up but doesn’t know who sent it to her but idk from how confused she came off, I feel like she just doesn’t know what’s going on all around.

@Souled-Out I think I said this before, she just lacks PR training. If you get a gift like that, the least you can do is google them or check on IG. Like there are way more models in the campaign than even in the pic you posted. There is also Toni G, Elsa, etc etc, like shit was all over IG. All she’s going to get from this is alienating  people.

And I think she’ll start posting when season 2 of her show starts. She’s not that far gone.

On 2/17/2018 at 2:46 PM, Souled-Out said:

Apparently she had re-posted a fan on the last picture she posted from the teamlimaday thing

That was great and she really did read all those posts apparently and she even chose one to repost

20 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Well, she is still trying to lose weight. I hope she don't lose too much. We don't want a recap of VS fashion show 2015  lol. But yeah, I think she is more focused on finding her love for training back. I really hope thats what it is, and its not, work isn't coming because she has sabotaged her career. Lets hope thats not the case, and that she is still trying to focus more on her health and getting wherever she thinks she needs to be at. Because she isn't just sitting at home, she has still been detoxing and working out.

On 2/23/2018 at 2:38 PM, Souled-Out said:

+1 There wasn't even one negative comment on dailymail for these photos, which is rare for that site. She looks great and happy. Strikingly radiant

All the other times metin wasn’t discussed. Solo topics of Adriana isn't going to be abundant when she hasn’t really worked and she hasn’t really posted anything and he spent basically a month with her, she was seen twice with him in public, and has been posting her himself. There has been more adriana/metin stuff going on than just adriana going on. So you do the math on what people are going to talk about more. But anytime people had the chance to talk about other things, we actually have FYI

Finger crossed that she will attend the oscars after parties this weekend!!

So we have other topics than just her bf and  whatever some people talk here.

I have the feeling some are only here for that....or at least bring something new.

She looked incredible last year

adriana-lima-elton-john-aids-foundation-s-academy-awards-2017-viewing-party-part-ii-1.thumb.jpg.6a1c2f63432247209fe80004d0911ce6.jpgadriana-lima-at-2017-vanity-fair-oscar-party-in-beverly-hills-02-26-2017_2.thumb.jpg.8fd1f3ab3314ecbcf6359d3723ee743e.jpg

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Talking of other things, somebody knows something about the tv show or whatever it is she is watching on the pc and posting on ig stories about?

It is the law of attraction thing she posted... so, its also something we basically talked about here too. It looks like its the secret. Its based on a book, I have heard things about it, my mom actually owns the book herself. She said its good, I guess she is taking time to herself to make good things happen for her.

28 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

It is the law of attraction thing she posted... so, its also something we basically talked about here too. It looks like its the secret. Its based on a book, I have heard things about it, my mom actually owns the book herself. She said its good, I guess she is taking time to herself to make good things happen for her.

TBH I've made fun of the people that read this book and hold it as some kind of spiritual guide because I've noticed that the one thing most people I've known in my personal life (and celebrities that champion it) have in common is that they're pretty dense. The kind of people that live by the merits of horoscopes. (No offense to anyone here, I'll fully acknowledge it's a judgmental stance).

But this kind of book is pretty in line with what I think adriana would read/enjoy (based on her choice of quotes/outlook). If she gets something out of it then good for her. I feel like it'll be along the lines of the kinds of things that Metin preaches. Some people swear by this book. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Especially this look. It was perfect. The dress, the make up, I didn't love the hair but she looked flawless. Let's hope she shows up. The MET gala is right around the corner too. 

Yeah. I really loved this one too.  Well danielle was the hairstylist. Elizabet sulcer did the styling. Lets see if they style her again. Even she looks usually nice in a black or white dress i hope she tries a new color. Really liked the gold one.

Yes the Met gala is soon. But before that, on march 10. Is the the veuve clicquot carneval in miami. Last year she attendet/hosted it. But no clue if she goes this year.

2 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

TBH I've made fun of the people that read this book and hold it as some kind of spiritual guide because I've noticed that the one thing most people I've known in my personal life (and celebrities that champion it) have in common is that they're pretty dense. The kind of people that live by the merits of horoscopes. (No offense to anyone here, I'll fully acknowledge it's a judgmental stance).

But this kind of book is pretty in line with what I think adriana would read/enjoy (based on her choice of quotes/outlook). If she gets something out of it then good for her. I feel like it'll be along the lines of the kinds of things that Metin preaches. Some people swear by this book. 

Well my mom isn't a dense person at all lol. She has a really good education and job. She never swore by the book because she is more like me, she believes in more religious things/god than anything else and she doesn't even have a clue about horoscopes. However, my mom ended up picking up the book herself when she reached a point in her life when she was depressed. So thats a reason for people getting it. I don't want to speculate that Adriana is depressed but she is clearly in need of re-wiring her mind with positivity and that's what my mom saw it as and probably what other people saw it as. I don't think its exactly along the lines of what metin preaches because I think he has beliefs that are more different than what some of the book/movie talks about. They touch on things he doesn't.... Alot of metin's stuff is based on his "life" and background. This stuff is way more general. The thing they have in common is its just some kind of tool to help someone who is in need of improving their lives, generally there is nothing wrong with that and I wouldn't make fun of anyone on a general scale for trying to do that as long as they don't get bizarre with it (which happened with metin's book on Adriana imo). In my opinion, the thing about Metin is, its tied with his own life experiences where he pretty much sees himself as superhuman and he creates ideals based off of that, when we all know he is just as human as the rest of us.

The law of attraction generally is a good Idea. I never read the book myself or saw the movie but I have literally stated the actual law of attraction here,when I talked about how obviously negative she had been sometimes and how she put it out there and came back to her like a boomerang. I think its surely something for her to keep in mind. I just hope she doesn't get too crazy with it neither, like I hope she remembers that she can't avoid negativity all the time because humans are not perfect and life isn't. I hope she remembers reality and be rational about expectations. So she has to keep in mind not everything will be rosy but to still grin and bear through it all and don't let it lose herself.

17 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Yeah. I really loved this one too.  Well danielle was the hairstylist. Elizabet sulcer did the styling. Lets see if they style her again. Even she looks usually nice in a black or white dress i hope she tries a new color. Really liked the gold one.

Yes the Met gala is soon. But before that, on march 10. Is the the veuve clicquot carneval in miami. Last year she attendet/hosted it. But no clue if she goes this year.

I liked that they didn't give her red lips. I mean it wouldn't have gone with the rest of her make up or that dress but I feel like they usually go with the red lips look for adriana. I hope she wears something unique or different than what she normally wears too, but I also kind of just want to see her there more than anything. Even if it's another boring black dress matched with red lips. 

I don't really like the look adriana had for VC in miami last year. In my opinion she looked older than she actually is and the make up and outfit were not very flattering. It's a fun event so I hope she hosts it. But I hope she has a different look, even if it's a light/casual one. 

I thought its mostly adriana that likes the redlipstick. Didnt she said that she likes it not just for events. Maybe a more colorful dress in yellow, or blue to match her beautiful eyes. But i agree, it would be nice if she atleast goes.

Yes it wasnt her best look. No idea who styled her. Karolina kurkova looked pretty.

19 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Sim, Adriana disse que gosta muito de batom vermelho.

Eu gostei da aparência da Vanity fair oscar party como um todo inteiro. Essa foi a melhor aparência, mas não aguento a respiração que ela vai atender este ano.

I really would like to see her in Vanity Fair oscar Party , but I have my doubts about this. So far .. her year has been very weak .. I am talking about get another jobs besides what have in her contract .. This year will be released ocean's 8 .. let's hope too se her in the red carpet .. even she doing a little participation .. but it would be good  and make contacts for doing other movies. 

I only don’t see her going because she doesn’t go often at all. Idk what was special about last year of her deciding to go but its not like she is ale who goes all the time. I don’t think her career has anything to do with it because this isn’t a job, its just an event. Even the most inactive models will still get invited. She may not have been working much recently, but her name still has some kind of iconicness to it already, so that alone would allow her to go. 

Her going to a VF party isn’t equivalent to her getting a modelling job. With a modelling job, you have to have the right name but also be doing what you need to, to stay relevant ( being in shape, working with your agency alot, social media activity looking right, being seen in public,etc)  Some of those things, Adriana wasn’t doing, so modelling jobs are not gonna continue to fall at her feet ( but she is starting to do some of those things again). 

But With VF parties, you just to have the right name, Adriana surely has a good name already. I think Adriana’s frame of mind is not what plays a big role. Like idk how she is feeling about things in terms of the industry or even herself, so she may or may not want to go. It depends on how she feels I think

51 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I only don’t see her going because she doesn’t go often at all. Idk what was special about last year of her deciding to go but its not like she is ale who goes all the time. I don’t think her career has anything to do with it because this isn’t a job, its just an event. Even the most inactive models will still get invited. She may not have been working much recently, but her name still has some kind of iconicness to it already, so that alone would allow her to go. 

Her going to a VF party isn’t equivalent to her getting a modelling job. With a modelling job, you have to have the right name but also be doing what you need to, to stay relevant ( being in shape, working with your agency alot, social media activity looking right, being seen in public,etc)  Some of those things, Adriana wasn’t doing, so modelling jobs are not gonna continue to fall at her feet ( but she is starting to do some of those things again). 

But With VF parties, you just to have the right name, Adriana surely has a good name already. I think Adriana’s frame of mind is not what plays a big role. Like idk how she is feeling about things in terms of the industry or even herself, so she may or may not want to go. It depends on how she feels I think

Yeh I know it is just an Event.. But I am talking about general.. I know even she doesn't get jobs this year, she is one the most iconic persons. But it will be good to see her. Because, after the post talking about not take her clothes, things just got to slow for her.

11 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

All the turkish media are saying this. Even we know that this isn't true, this is starting to be very stupid at least

Nevermind, google translator worked fine this time, it is the stupid n-th pregnancy rumour that has no need to be commented again, just look at her abs today from her ig stories to see it has no sense.